FRENCH OPEN COVERAGE IN THE USA SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!

Paul

Jun 6, 2017, 6:15:11 PM6/6/17

YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THE FUCKING TENNIS CHANNEL JUST
TO WATCH THE FRENCH OPEN HERE IN AMERICA!!

SUCKS BADLY! CABLE IS PRICEY AS IT IS!

:(

jdeluise

Jun 6, 2017, 6:16:45 PM6/6/17
Get a free trial to DirecTV Now or Playstation Vue and stream away.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 6, 2017, 6:43:52 PM6/6/17
Nbc

undecided

Jun 6, 2017, 7:40:35 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:43:52 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Nbc

NBC only has weekends

Fota

Jun 6, 2017, 8:44:03 PM6/6/17
According to their website, they're doing the semis on Thursday and Friday too. Hope that's not wrong. I've been living on a sparse diet of Tennis Channel.com On Demand highlights so far.

Paul

Jun 6, 2017, 9:51:28 PM6/6/17
YES, THERE WILL BE A "FREE" CHANNEL THAT WILL SHOW SEMIS ON
THURSDAY, SO AT LEAST THEY WILL START COVERAGE THEN.

BUT DAMN, THESE CABLE COMPANIES ARE OUT TO MILK EVERY SINGLE CENT
THEY CAN FROM US!

GREEDY BASTARDS!

PeteWasLucky

Jun 6, 2017, 11:58:59 PM6/6/17
> NBC only has weekends

I had FO on channel 10 dish Network yesterday, let me check.

Yes, it's NBC.

Bharath Purohit

Jun 7, 2017, 1:52:41 AM6/7/17
Same here in india. I had to buy Star Select 1 and Star select 2 to watch French open.

StephenJ

Jun 7, 2017, 7:36:01 AM6/7/17
That's no different than when ESPN is covering a slam, if you don't buy
ESPN as part of your cable/satellite package, you can't watch (except
for the useless NBC weekend coverage) either.

The REAL thing that sucks is that unlike ESPN, which once you have
bought their cable channel, allows you to watch many matches live via
streaming on their web site, TTC forces you to pay extra to watch any
matches that aren't being covered on the cable channel.

John Liang

Jun 7, 2017, 7:41:48 AM6/7/17
I use to subscribe to Sports channel to watch tennis. Now I watch the Chinese sports channel cctv5+ Golf and tennis channel for free, it has coverage to all Master series events and grand slams. The only downside is the Chinese commentary. I watched USO last year streaming through my phone connecting to the office's 60 inch TV the quality was very good.

soccerfan777

Jun 7, 2017, 10:43:19 AM6/7/17
I got rid of cable and I paid Tennis channel for an year. And I can see many matches live... even on my PC. Its 90 bucks an year so super cheap. But the sad thing is the NBC bastards will take away the rights for the semis and finals. So Tennis channel wont be able to show the semi and finals.