TSA employee charged with 'lewdness with a child'...

1 view

Superdave

Aug 27, 2011, 11:02:56 PM8/27/11

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 8:37:44 PM8/28/11
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:02:56 +0800, Superdave
<DaveHa...@remail-it.net> wrote:
>http://elkodaily.com/news/local/article_5d965fce-cff9-11e0-9d15-001cc4c002e0.html

flew today, i asked TSA if i could avoid the xray again and they
stated i would need to accept a pat down on the back, thighs, lower
leg and chest areas. they actually asked. i took the xray this time.
xray worries me.

bob

felangey

Aug 28, 2011, 8:45:53 PM8/28/11
> flew today, i asked TSA if i could avoid the xray again and they
> stated i would need to accept a pat down on the back, thighs, lower
> leg and chest areas. they actually asked. i took the xray this time.
> xray worries me.

So why cave?

TT

Aug 28, 2011, 8:47:11 PM8/28/11
28.8.2011 6:02, Superdave kirjoitti:
> http://elkodaily.com/news/local/article_5d965fce-cff9-11e0-9d15-001cc4c002e0.html

"Anderson also told the girl to sleep in his bed and taught her to say
various vulgar words associated with body parts and sexual activities."

Right...as if a 14 year old wouldn't know dirty words.

"In addition, the girl stated he would rub lotion all over her body,
placed his hand up her shirt to touch her breasts, had her watch
pornographic films with him, encouraged her to consume alcohol and would
French kiss her."

That's of course wrong...but didn't the girl never hear about saying no?

Quit lotioning and massaging my breasts and sticking your tongue in my
mouth...

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 9:05:17 PM8/28/11

not sure - got the patdown all last month, and i caved today.
disappointing. don't want the xray anymore.

bob

felangey

Aug 28, 2011, 9:32:30 PM8/28/11
>don't want the xray anymore<

Especially the backscatter corridor of death. I always opt-out
stateside....getting tricky here though....no opt outs at Heathrow I
believe. I just fly from elsewhere now. How I wish the British people were
still great....sadly it is down to the Germans and the Italians to tell them
to eff off with such civil liberty infringements.

Anyway...best not to get started on the boogeman scam....it's too late for
me to be getting all felangry.

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 9:34:52 PM8/28/11
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 02:32:30 +0100, "felangey"
<th...@thisplace.invalid> wrote:

>>don't want the xray anymore<
>
>Especially the backscatter corridor of death. I always opt-out
>stateside....

i will opt out from now on.

> getting tricky here though....no opt outs at Heathrow I
>believe. I just fly from elsewhere now. How I wish the British people were
>still great....sadly it is down to the Germans and the Italians to tell them
>to eff off with such civil liberty infringements.
>Anyway...best not to get started on the boogeman scam....it's too late for
>me to be getting all felangry.

plus we don't want dave getting involved in this discussion.

bob

Superdave

Aug 28, 2011, 11:02:26 PM8/28/11

really? turns out the USSR won the cold war afterall. They just moved it to
North America and renamed it the USA.