Richard Krajicek's funny comment about women's tennis...

Raja, The Great

Apr 23, 2011, 5:03:45 PM4/23/11
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Krajicek

Also in 1992, Krajicek made a controversial comment regarding equal
pay for women in Grand Slam events, saying, "Eighty percent of the top
100 women are fat pigs who don't deserve equal pay." Later, he
jokingly clarified his comments, remarking, "What I meant to say was
that only 75 percent are fat pigs." Krajicek later showed remorse for
the comment.

Sakari Lund

Apr 23, 2011, 5:07:09 PM4/23/11

20 years old comment and only posted in rst about 20000 times before.

Raja, The Great

Apr 23, 2011, 5:26:37 PM4/23/11
On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:03:45 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great"
>
> <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Krajicek
>
> > Also in 1992, Krajicek made a controversial comment regarding equal
> >pay for women in Grand Slam events, saying, "Eighty percent of the top
> >100 women are fat pigs who don't deserve equal pay." Later, he
> >jokingly clarified his comments, remarking, "What I meant to say was
> >that only 75 percent are fat pigs."  Krajicek later showed remorse for
> >the comment.
>
> 20 years old comment and only posted in rst about 20000 times before.

Are you offended because Kim is fat? ;-) Steffi wasn't

Sakari Lund

Apr 23, 2011, 6:31:22 PM4/23/11

I think it is absurd if you say Kim is fat. She is super fit and super
athletic. I don't know where do you see fat. Should everyone look like
Hantuchova when she was anorectic? Or like Henin?

No, this is just so old news and so many times posted I don't know
what is the reason to post it again. But maybe he was right during the
Graf era when he said it. Today there are some players that can be
called overweight, but not 80% or 75%.

Raja, The Great

Apr 23, 2011, 6:35:39 PM4/23/11

Sakari Lund

Apr 23, 2011, 6:50:04 PM4/23/11

I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
disorders.

felangey

Apr 23, 2011, 6:53:38 PM4/23/11
> I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
> she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
> if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
> disorders/<

One of these threads that is so absurd to not even warrant acknowledgment.
Kim is fat....shea right. Wish I was that fat. ;)

Ted S.

Apr 23, 2011, 8:13:45 PM4/23/11
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:50:04 +0300, Sakari Lund wrote:

> I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
> she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
> if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
> disorders.

I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com

*skriptis

Apr 23, 2011, 9:19:35 PM4/23/11

"Ted S." <justac...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:50:04 +0300, Sakari Lund wrote:
>
>> I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
>> she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
>> if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
>> disorders.
>
> I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.

ahaha. Happy Easter

reilloc

Apr 23, 2011, 10:42:41 PM4/23/11
On 4/23/2011 7:13 PM, Ted S. wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:50:04 +0300, Sakari Lund wrote:
>
>> I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
>> she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
>> if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
>> disorders.
>
> I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.

...and then beat him at tennis.

LNC

Superdave

Apr 23, 2011, 11:30:43 PM4/23/11

Paki's play tennis?

Raja, The Great

Apr 24, 2011, 2:22:41 AM4/24/11
On Apr 23, 7:13 pm, "Ted S." <justacine...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:50:04 +0300, Sakari Lund wrote:
> > I don't know what you can see from that pic, and it is from just when
> > she came back from maternity leave anyway. It is a pretty sick world
> > if she is considered fat. No wonder lot of girls have eating
> > disorders.
>
> I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.

I move like a shark... Kim moves like a whale.

Superdave

Apr 24, 2011, 2:43:18 AM4/24/11

whales eat sharks. sharks do not eat whales.

do you weight 90 pounds? do you get sand kicked in your face all the
time at the beach?

Raja, The Great

Apr 24, 2011, 2:49:44 AM4/24/11
On Apr 24, 1:43 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 23:22:41 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.
>
> >I move like a shark... Kim moves like a whale.
>
> whales eat sharks. sharks do not eat whales.

I am a megalodon shark. I eat them all.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA. No one can
fuck with me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalodon

However, scientists propose that C. megalodon was "arguably the most
formidable carnivore ever to have existed."[2] Its great size,[2] high-
speed swimming capability,[30] and powerful jaws coupled with
formidable killing apparatus,[7][2] made it a super-predator with the
capability to consume a broad spectrum of fauna.
Fossil evidence indicates that C. megalodon preyed upon cetaceans
(i.e., dolphins,[7] small whales,[4] (including cetotherrids,[10]
squalodontids,[32] and Odobenocetops[33]), and large whales,[34]
(including sperm whales,[11][35] bowhead whales,[36] and rorquals[34]
[37]), pinnipeds,[10][17][38] porpoises[11], sirenians,[32][39] and
giant sea turtles.[32]
Marine mammals were regular prey targets for C. megalodon. Many whale
bones have been found with clear signs of large bite marks (deep
gashes) made by teeth that match those of C. megalodon,[4][7] and
various excavations have revealed C. megalodon teeth lying close to
the chewed remains of whales,[7][29] and sometimes in direct
association with them.[8] Fossil evidence of interactions between C.
megalodon and pinnipeds also exist.[17] In one interesting
observation, a 127 millimetres (5.0 in) C. megalodon tooth was found
lying very close to a bitten earbone of a sea lion.[38]

Artistic impression of a Megalodon pursuing two Eobalaenoptera whales.
C. megalodon faced a highly competitive environment during its time of
existence.[40] However, C. megalodon, being at the top of the food
chain,[41] likely had a profound impact on the structuring of marine
communities.[7][40][42] Fossil evidence indicates a correlation
between the emergence of C. megalodon and extensive diversification of
cetaceans around the world.[7][40] Juvenile C. megalodon preferred
regions where small cetaceans were abundant, and adult C. megalodon
preferred regions where large cetaceans were abundant.[7] Such
preferences may have developed shortly after they appeared in the
Oligocene.[7] In addition, C. megalodon was contemporaneous with macro-
predatory odontocetes (particularly raptorial sperm whales and
squalodontids), which were also likely among the apex predators of
that time,[9][40] and provided competition.[9][43] In response to
competition from giant macro-predatory sharks, macro-predatory
odontocetes may have evolved some defensive adaptations; some species
became pack predators,[9][44] and some species attained gigantic
sizes, such as Livyatan melvillei.[40][45] However, bite marks on the
fossil remains of odontocetes indicate that they were preyed on by
giant macro-predatory sharks.[32][35] Furthermore, fossil evidence
indicates that C. megalodon developed the capability to tackle large
whales.[2][7] By the end of the Miocene, raptorial sperm whales
vanished from the fossil record and left an ecological void.[40]
Like other sharks, C. megalodon also would have been piscivorous.[10]
[30] Fossil evidence indicates that other notable species of macro-
predatory sharks (e.g. great white sharks) responded to competitive
pressure from C. megalodon by avoiding regions it inhabited.[7] C.
megalodon likely also had a tendency for cannibalism.[46]

Iceberg

Apr 24, 2011, 5:35:35 AM4/24/11

it's hilarious to say they deserve equal pay though, esp at slam,
sorry that's unjustifiable.

Sakari Lund

Apr 24, 2011, 5:46:05 AM4/24/11
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:42:41 -0500, reilloc <rei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now this is starting to sound something that would be fun to watch...

TT

Apr 24, 2011, 6:38:18 AM4/24/11
24.4.2011 9:43, Superdave kirjoitti:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 23:22:41 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great"<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'd pay to watch Kim beat the shit out of Raja.
>>
>> I move like a shark... Kim moves like a whale.
>

> whales eat sharks. sharks do not eat whales.

I'd rather you wouldn't compare Kim to killer whales, she lacks the
beauty and is not an apex predator.

bob

Apr 24, 2011, 8:35:05 AM4/24/11
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:31:22 +0300, Sakari Lund
<sakar...@welho.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:26:37 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great"
><zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:

>>> 20 years old comment and only posted in rst about 20000 times before.
>>
>>Are you offended because Kim is fat? ;-) Steffi wasn't
>
>I think it is absurd if you say Kim is fat. She is super fit and super
>athletic. I don't know where do you see fat. Should everyone look like
>Hantuchova when she was anorectic?

we can only wish.

> Or like Henin?
>
>No, this is just so old news and so many times posted I don't know
>what is the reason to post it again. But maybe he was right during the
>Graf era when he said it. Today there are some players that can be
>called overweight, but not 80% or 75%.

and i recall MN replied that krajicek had a pretty good "spare tire"
around teh waist at the time also..

bob

Raja, The Great

Apr 24, 2011, 12:19:51 PM4/24/11
On Apr 24, 4:46 am, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:

Kim Clijsters the serial choker is welcome to choke on my dick as long
as she puts a bag on her face

felangey

Apr 24, 2011, 12:22:08 PM4/24/11
>Kim Clijsters the serial choker is welcome to choke on my dick as long
as she puts a bag on her face<

It's gonna be hard for her to choke on summit that doesn't even reach half
way across her tongue.

Sakari Lund

Apr 24, 2011, 2:47:15 PM4/24/11

You sound 13 years old when you try to write like that, as opposed to
16 as you sound usually.

Superdave

Apr 24, 2011, 8:46:12 PM4/24/11

your 2 inch wonder couldn't choke a herring.

Superdave

Apr 24, 2011, 8:47:55 PM4/24/11

the only thing she could choke on in that scenario is the bag itself. perhaps
raja painted a penis on it.

Calimero

Apr 25, 2011, 10:52:41 AM4/25/11
On 24 Apr., 00:31, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:26:37 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great"
>

> <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:

> >> 20 years old comment and only posted in rst about 20000 times before.
>
> >Are you offended because Kim is fat? ;-)Steffiwasn't

> I think it is absurd if you say Kim is fat. She is super fit and super
> athletic. I don't know where do you see fat. ...

Who is super fit/athletic and who is a little bit fat here?
The woman on the left or the woman on the left?
And who do you think looks older ... ?

http://homepage.mac.com/rosangel/Roof_Wimbledon/large-138.html

Max

Sakari Lund

Apr 25, 2011, 11:00:02 AM4/25/11
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:52:41 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
<calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>The woman on the left or the woman on the left?

Seems to me you don't give me much choices...

Raja, The Great

Apr 25, 2011, 7:05:00 PM4/25/11

good point