Really suspicious

TT

Apr 30, 2010, 3:31:08 PM4/30/10
Federer does well only at slams. I think he's juicing for slams!

--
"Ave Rafa, morituri te salutant!"

Manco

Apr 30, 2010, 3:39:29 PM4/30/10

He might be!

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 3:44:05 PM4/30/10

"TT" <n...@email.org> wrote in message

> Federer does well only at slams. I think he's juicing for slams!

yes...his body and style of play definitely look like he is juicing

ROTFLMAO

TT

Apr 30, 2010, 3:47:35 PM4/30/10

For Federer it's all about movement.

I guess I should reintroduce you to my filter.

ca1houn

Apr 30, 2010, 3:53:08 PM4/30/10
On Apr 30, 12:31 pm, TT <n...@email.org> wrote:

49 non slam title says other-wise. he just only care about slams

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 3:54:00 PM4/30/10

"TT" <n...@email.org> wrote in message

like that has any weight at all :)

Administrator

Apr 30, 2010, 5:20:48 PM4/30/10
On 30/04/10 20:31, TT wrote:
> Federer does well only at slams. I think he's juicing for slams!

Federer's not the one whose slam performances have taken a dive since
they improved the doping control.

Giovanna

Apr 30, 2010, 9:23:48 PM4/30/10

> > Federer does well only at slams. I think he's juicing for slams!
>
> Federer's not the one whose slam performances have taken a dive since
> they improved the doping control.

ouch~~

ca1houn

May 1, 2010, 3:54:41 AM5/1/10
On Apr 30, 12:31 pm, TT <n...@email.org> wrote:

That shows just how high Federer IQ level must be, he knows what
tennis is all about slams