Is Raonic dating this model Danielle Knudson?

Court_1

Oct 20, 2014, 10:40:02 PM10/20/14
http://cdaily.ca/bungalow-8-pop-thompson-hotel-tiff-14/

http://instagram.com/p/tg3eohyOSQ/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/tkr40vyOe0/?modal=true

The first picture shows them photographed at an event together in September and then on her Instagram it shows several pics of her in Tokyo including at the Tokyo event Milos was playing at in October. Hmmmm. If he is dating her HE is dating the best looking woman of all the male tennis players. She is super pretty.

Check out her Instagram photos.

http://instagram.com/danielleknudson1?modal=true

Fednatic

Oct 20, 2014, 11:10:48 PM10/20/14
Are you kidding me ?

I don't think she is pretty at all.

Court_1

Oct 20, 2014, 11:52:26 PM10/20/14
On Monday, October 20, 2014 11:10:48 PM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:40:00 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>

> >http://cdaily.ca/bungalow-8-pop-thompson-hotel-tiff-14/
>

> >http://instagram.com/p/tg3eohyOSQ/?modal=true
>

> >http://instagram.com/p/tkr40vyOe0/?modal=true
>

> >The first picture shows them photographed at an event together in September and then on her Instagram it shows several pics of her in Tokyo including at the Tokyo event Milos was playing at in October. Hmmmm. If he is dating her HE is dating the best looking woman of all the male tennis players. She is super pretty.
>

> >Check out her Instagram photos.
>

> >http://instagram.com/danielleknudson1?modal=true
>

> Are you kidding me ?
>

> I don't think she is pretty at all.

You are friggin' blind. She is stunning. Aren't you married to some Asian mail order bride/robot? WTF do you know?

http://instagram.com/p/tgtn24yORv/?modal=true

TT

Oct 20, 2014, 11:59:36 PM10/20/14
That pic tells very little, cause of lighting and photoshopping. But yes
she appears to be nice looking judging by some google images... esp body.

But the model looks is not in reality what men find most attractive. I
think she actually has relatively ordinary face taken away all makeup
and professional settings. Relative to some other tennis WAGS whatever
that means.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 12:09:50 AM10/21/14
No way. Even without makeup she is very nice looking. She looks a bit like a young Michelle Pfeiffer. LOL that model looks are not what most men find attractive. On what planet? You have better taste than freakin' Dave at least. Didn't he once say English women are the most attractive women in the world? That should disqualify him from judging right there. :)

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 12:18:16 AM10/21/14
That first picture I posted did not work properly. Here is that picture of Milos and Danielle:

http://binaryapi.ap.org/303d3c7d7c814f40b627f917f17b494c/preview.jpg?wm=api

If he is dating her, he has discerning taste in women IMO. He was dating a woman a couple of years ago from Toronto who was very pretty as well. When asked which woman he thought was the best looking on the WTA he said Ivanovic. Duh on that one!

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 12:36:05 AM10/21/14
21.10.2014 7:09, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> LOL that model looks are not what most men find attractive. On what planet?

Many models are too tall, lanky and have sort of bland faces. Obviously
they are often picked by women or gay men who are prevalent in fashion
world.

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 2:51:40 AM10/21/14
Better taste ? I like GORGEOUS women not trolls like that plain jane.

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 2:53:19 AM10/21/14
Ivanovic is FAR prettier than this plain jane. Djocks wife and
Murray's gf beat them both too.

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 3:03:43 AM10/21/14
Let's put it this way. It's a close call between her and Davydenkos
wife ;)).

Whisper

Oct 21, 2014, 4:56:38 AM10/21/14
Also dodgy nose jobs & fake boobs.

I don't watch Miss Universe anymore because I find > 90% of the
contestants unattractive - & I'm as red-blooded as they come.

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 6:04:01 AM10/21/14
that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's a lot of photoshop going on there, a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish kinda average. English women are generally lot better looking than Canadians.

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 6:05:26 AM10/21/14
yes, but they're picked to wear clothes, to act as clothes horses, or to look interesting with the clothes on, also as you say it'll be largely women or gay men picking them too.

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 6:10:14 AM10/21/14
Yup. A lot better than Canadians. I still prefer the Asian seductive
look though which is why I married one.

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 6:30:28 AM10/21/14
Dave you dead right! but I get idea from Court1 that Raonic is like the George Clooney of Canada, only Patrick Kehoe is better looking!

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 6:44:55 AM10/21/14
if she scores above 90 here on sex appeal I'll pay attention.

http://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/models/57_alessandra_ambrosio.html

This Brazilian barely passes my standard.

Your girl, Danielle Knudson, isn't even listed.

Fednatic

Oct 21, 2014, 6:55:44 AM10/21/14
As a benchmark use Monica Belucci. Now that is Beauty and sex
personified !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Belucci-fan-page/119203164767255

To a man anyway. What kind of woman you like to sleep with may differ.

Whisper

Oct 21, 2014, 7:18:13 AM10/21/14
Yes, MB is probably top of my list. I 1st saw her in 'The apartment'
(1996). She would have been about 31 & was smoking hot.

I prefer olive skinned brunettes, & she's my type on steroids. Not sure
how you can improve on her.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:24:16 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:53:19 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>

> >That first picture I posted did not work properly. Here is that picture of Milos and Danielle:
>

> >http://binaryapi.ap.org/303d3c7d7c814f40b627f917f17b494c/preview.jpg?wm=api
>

> >If he is dating her, he has discerning taste in women IMO. He was dating a woman a couple of years ago from Toronto who was very pretty as well. When asked which woman he thought was the best looking on the WTA he said Ivanovic. Duh on that one!
>

> Ivanovic is FAR prettier than this plain jane. Djocks wife and
>
> Murray's gf beat them both too.

Danielle is just as pretty as Ivanovic to my eyes. Murray's gf is nice looking. She dresses a bit too matronly and should spruce up her hairstyle but she is attractive. Djokovic's wife is very average IMO. Nothing special about her. Nadal's gf is better looking imo--classier looking. Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:28:59 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04:01 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

> that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's a lot of photoshop going on there,

Look at the more natural shots of her on her Instagram.

> a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish kinda average.

Pfeiffer was never average looking. She had some work done on her face--i.e. nose refinement and cheek implants since her younger days, but she was never average.

> English women are generally lot better looking than Canadians.

No, they are not. Canadians are no different than Americans--we both live in melting pots with people from all over the world. English individuals are not the best looking people on average.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:31:49 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:10:14 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:

> I still prefer the Asian seductive
>
> look though which is why I married one.

I can just imagine what your barker of a robot Asian wife looks like.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:34:06 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:55:44 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:

> As a benchmark use Monica Belucci. Now that is Beauty and sex
>
> personified !
>

> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Belucci-fan-page/119203164767255

I think Monica is attractive but I also think Danielle Knudson is attractive. One looks just as good as the other to me.

> To a man anyway. What kind of woman you like to sleep with may differ.

I don't sleep with women.

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 8:56:07 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 12:28:59 UTC+1, Court_1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04:01 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
>

> > that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's a lot of photoshop going on there,
>

> Look at the more natural shots of her on her Instagram.
>

> > a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish kinda average.
>

> Pfeiffer was never average looking. She had some work done on her face--i.e. nose refinement and cheek implants since her younger days, but she was never average.

she was always average,

> > English women are generally lot better looking than Canadians.
>

> No, they are not. Canadians are no different than Americans--we both live in melting pots with people from all over the world. English individuals are not the best looking people on average.

What a dumb thing to say, Cary Grant was along with half of Game of Thrones - English for crying out loud. They are generally better looking than Canadians (usually plain and hooked on junk food/pills/plastic surgery to improve their looks).

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 8:56:38 AM10/21/14
is your husband a real stunner then?

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 8:57:31 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 12:28:59 UTC+1, Court_1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04:01 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
>

> > that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's a lot of photoshop going on there,
>

> Look at the more natural shots of her on her Instagram.
>

> > a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish kinda average.
>

> Pfeiffer was never average looking. She had some work done on her face--i.e. nose refinement and cheek implants since her younger days, but she was never average.

if she wasn't so average she wouldn't have needed such extensive plastic surgery.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 9:13:43 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:56:07 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

> > Pfeiffer was never average looking. She had some work done on her face--i.e. nose refinement and cheek implants since her younger days, but she was never average.
>

> she was always average,

LOL.

> > No, they are not. Canadians are no different than Americans--we both live in melting pots with people from all over the world. English individuals are not the best looking people on average.
>

> What a dumb thing to say, Cary Grant was along with half of Game of Thrones - English for crying out loud. They are generally better looking than Canadians (usually plain and hooked on junk food/pills/plastic surgery to improve their looks).

Cary Grant is the exception to the rule. You think most English people look like Cary Grant do you? LOL. And the English diet is probably even worse than the English diet. You guys could use a little more plastic surgery over there. :)

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 9:15:25 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:56:38 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

> > I can just imagine what your barker of a robot Asian wife looks like.
>

> is your husband a real stunner then?

Yep, he is nice looking. I wouldn't touch a Chinese person even with Dave's dick. Not my type.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 9:17:32 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:57:31 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> > Pfeiffer was never average looking. She had some work done on her face--i.e. nose refinement and cheek implants since her younger days, but she was never average.
>

> if she wasn't so average she wouldn't have needed such extensive plastic surgery.

She had minor refinements, not extensive plastic surgery. And have ALL had refinements done out in Hollywood. Every single one of them have had refinements done or 99.9% of them.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 9:55:03 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:13:43 AM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:

> Cary Grant is the exception to the rule. You think most English people look like Cary Grant do you? LOL. And the English diet is probably even worse than the English diet.

I meant to type the English diet is probably even worse than the Canadian diet.

grif

Oct 21, 2014, 10:41:26 AM10/21/14
Lol, she sure seems to have a thing for Raonic.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 11:05:38 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:41:26 AM UTC-4, grif wrote:
> On 21/10/2014 11:30, The Iceberg wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 07:53:19 UTC+1, Fednatic wrote:
>
> >> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>

> >> <> >>

> >> Ivanovic is FAR prettier than this plain jane. Djocks wife and
>

> >> Murray's gf beat them both too.
>

> > Dave you dead right! but I get idea from Court1 that Raonic is like the George Clooney of Canada, only Patrick Kehoe is better looking!
>

> Lol, she sure seems to have a thing for Raonic.

I don't think Raonic is good-looking, you silly boy!

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 21, 2014, 11:06:58 AM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:41:26 AM UTC-7, grif wrote:

> Lol, she sure seems to have a thing for Raonic.

Twice, Raonic was asked which famous woman he'd like to go out on a date with, and his was 2013 and earlier this year and BOTH times he said Candice Swanepol (not sure about the spelling of her name)... so... he likes models... hey! He's in his early 20s, of course he like models... ya, have to date at least ONE model when you are young... :))

The Iceberg

Oct 21, 2014, 11:35:05 AM10/21/14
Canadian diet, what great food LOL

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 11:41:39 AM10/21/14
Raonic always says he has a crush on Taylor Swift. He talks about it all of the time on his Twitter account and when he is asked in interviews.

"He has an undeniable affinity for Taylor Swift:"

Danny Allen @danicans

@milosraonic Since you sad T-Swift is your celeb crush, what is your favorite song of hers?

Milos Raonic ✔ @milosraonic
@danicans At the moment “The Last Time”

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2012/12/02/best-22-things-we-learned-about-milos-raonic-during-his-latest-twitter-qa/

"Who else is in your dream entourage?
Justin Bieber, because he’s a Canadian idol, the UFC fighter Georges St-Pierre, because he’d add a don’t-mess-with-me factor, and Taylor Swift, because she’s my celebrity crush."

http://www.torontolife.com/informer/people/2012/11/07/milos-raonic/

Here he mentions Candice Swanepoel:

Peggy Marie ‏@Peggles12 · 25 Dec 2012
@milosraonic ok.just ooonnnnee more!! if a genie came our of a bottle & could grant u 3 wishes..what would those 3 wishes be? #AskMilos

Milos RaonicVerified account
‏@milosraonic @Peggles12 health, youth to play tennis forever at the top and Candice Swanepoel, @angelcandice

https://twitter.com/milosraonic/status/283526546151583745

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 21, 2014, 11:49:58 AM10/21/14
Due to long winters, we tend to eat of A LOT of veggies and fruits... and heating the body burns calories... Canadiens are very active people, generally... yes we have some tubbies... but walk a mall in Canada and then walk in a mall in the US... the comparison is astonishing... walk around a hockey rink at a top juniors game (league below the NHL) in Canada, or go to a professional soccer game and look at the people walking around... they tend to be slim or solidly built... then go to the US and watch a baseball game or a hockey game and a considerable amount of people (young or middle aged) milling about a ENORMOUS... it's amazing... go to any airport of a major US city and look at the people working there and it will STUN you how large they are... walk around Chicago or NY or Los Angeles... take a bus in Detroit or Philladelphia... for visitors to the US, it's shocking to see how many fat people there are... and some of the kids you see in malls in the US are so big, it's scary...

Ted Schuerzinger

Oct 21, 2014, 8:30:06 AM10/21/14
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:40:00 -0700 (PDT), Court_1 wrote:

> Subject: Is Raonic dating this model Danielle Knudson?

Who cares? He's a worthless clown. ;-)

[/sarcasm]

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net

jdeluise

Oct 21, 2014, 12:56:45 PM10/21/14
Ted Schuerzinger <fe...@hughes.spam> writes:

> Who cares? He's a worthless clown. ;-)
>
> [/sarcasm]

Yes, but he's a **Canadian** worthless clown.

jdeluise

Oct 21, 2014, 1:00:39 PM10/21/14
Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> writes:

> Due to long winters, we tend to eat of A LOT of veggies and
> fruits... and heating the body burns calories... Canadiens are very
> active people, generally... yes we have some tubbies

Yes, Americans are very overweight as a whole. Over 60% of Canadians
are considered overweight too... and it's bound to get worse, not
better.

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 1:16:25 PM10/21/14
21.10.2014 14:34, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> I think Monica is attractive but I also think Danielle Knudson is attractive. One looks just as good as the other to me.

They do not. Knudson I perhaps wouldn't look twice if I saw her walking
in the street, Bellucci I couldn't get my eyes off. A 10.

soccerfan777

Oct 21, 2014, 1:17:54 PM10/21/14
I have been to Canada many times and I would say Canadians girls (at least in Vancouver) are better looking. That said, Canadian food is shit and non-descript and very much US influenced.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 1:21:14 PM10/21/14
Hee, hee. Very important distinction! :))

soccerfan777

Oct 21, 2014, 1:21:26 PM10/21/14
Michelle Pfeiffer... no TnA... but good face. It would like dating at 15 year old boy. I will take anyone else with a better body and face.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 1:22:59 PM10/21/14
We all see differently and like different looks. To my eyes, Knudson is very very pretty. It looks like Raonic may prefer blondes.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 1:28:10 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:16:25 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> They do not. Knudson I perhaps wouldn't look twice if I saw her walking
>
> in the street

How about when she is sitting on your face? :)

jdeluise

Oct 21, 2014, 1:29:48 PM10/21/14
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> writes:

> That said, Canadian food is shit and non-descript and very much US
> influenced.

Like most things Canadian, as much as Canadians hate it :)

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 1:31:26 PM10/21/14
21.10.2014 14:24, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.

Not that special...

I like most Berdych's and Tipsy's WAGS, Ester Satorova and Bijana
Sesevic - and of course Xisca.

Boredo and Ferrer haven't done poorly either.

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 1:38:51 PM10/21/14
Verdasco's gf says hi...

http://legacy.barstoolsports.com/img/gallery/img48c746ba0d4ff.jpg

Might be the best of them all... right Dave?

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 1:43:49 PM10/21/14
21.10.2014 18:41, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> Candice Swanepoel

I don't find her hot at all...

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 1:45:29 PM10/21/14
21.10.2014 13:30, The Iceberg kirjoitti:
> Raonic is like the George Clooney of Canada

He is the best looking guy in entire Canada...

If I ever had to sleep with a man it would definitely be Raonic!

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 1:51:29 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:31:26 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
> 21.10.2014 14:24, Court_1 kirjoitti:
>

> > Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.
>

> Not that special...

I disagree. She is pretty but I think she went a little too far with lip injections in the past few years.

> I like most Berdych's
> and Tipsy's WAGS,

They are both attractive but I prefer Knudson.

> Sesevic - and of course Xisca.

Xisca is elegant looking but Knudson has supermodel looks.

> Boredo and Ferrer haven't done poorly either.

I haven't seen Boredo's gf but Ferrer's gf is nothing special imo.

How the gf of Feliciano Lopez?

http://www.abc.es/Media/201202/06/alba_carrillo_modelo--300x450.jpg

http://img.rtve.es/resources/jpg/7/6/1359555832067.jpg

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 1:52:33 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:38:51 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> Verdasco's gf says hi...
>

> http://legacy.barstoolsports.com/img/gallery/img48c746ba0d4ff.jpg
>

> Might be the best of them all... right Dave?

Not to me. Great body, face nothing special.

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 2:04:18 PM10/21/14
Well that came behind the corner! :)

Haven't thought about it really to be honest. Yeah, that would probably
make her a bit better looking!

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 2:16:52 PM10/21/14

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 2:24:14 PM10/21/14
Not bad but I think ordinary-ish. Nothing wrong with that though.
Although, the problem is that Feli looks more pretty...

She reminds me of some actress but I can't quite say who...

Robredo's gf:
http://tennistipster.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/screen-shot-2013-03-27-at-7-04-41-pm.png

http://spainsdaviscup.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/sweet-couple.jpg

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 2:34:41 PM10/21/14
More pieces of random wisdom from Raja... "dating Michelle Pfeiffer
would be dating like a 15 year old boy".

You don't get to play Catwoman if you look like a boy...

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 2:38:25 PM10/21/14
21.10.2014 16:13, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> You think most English people look like Cary Grant do you? LOL. And the English diet is probably even worse than the English diet. You guys could use a little more plastic surgery over there.:)

Let's settle for a compromise: Finnish women are more beautiful than
either Brits or Canucks.

grif

Oct 21, 2014, 2:45:07 PM10/21/14

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 2:48:05 PM10/21/14
Swedish women are better.

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 2:50:01 PM10/21/14

grif

Oct 21, 2014, 2:56:22 PM10/21/14
Both of those guys could make passable extras in Deliverance.

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 2:32:10 PM10/21/14

"Fednatic" <fedn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:40:00 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
> <olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>http://cdaily.ca/bungalow-8-pop-thompson-hotel-tiff-14/
>>
>>http://instagram.com/p/tg3eohyOSQ/?modal=true
>>
>>http://instagram.com/p/tkr40vyOe0/?modal=true
>>
>>The first picture shows them photographed at an event together in
>>September and then on her Instagram it shows several pics of her in Tokyo
>>including at the Tokyo event Milos was playing at in October. Hmmmm. If
>>he is dating her HE is dating the best looking woman of all the male
>>tennis players. She is super pretty.
>>
>>Check out her Instagram photos.
>>
>>http://instagram.com/danielleknudson1?modal=true
>

> Are you kidding me ?
>
> I don't think she is pretty at all.

I would NEVER never say she's ugly or unatractive.

But to say she's most beatiful is simply dumb. Who is to know that exactly
from these photoshoped pics among all celebrities?
And most important, what does he exatcly get from it, even if she's the
prettiest girl in the world per golden cut, and perfect facial and body
ratios?
Does it mean she's best in bed, or best in the kitchen, best mother, best
friend?

This is not only pure shalowness in human soules in the context of
innner/outer beauty. This is something far more dangerous. This is eg
something homosexuality derives from, ie constant need to "have, posses",
instead of to give. From that point of view, need to have best looking girl,
or smartest girl, or most popular girl
is equally wrong since it's a trophy chase aimed at fullfilling personal
void. Sadly, these false values which always existed, have become standard
in modern western societies.

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 2:41:52 PM10/21/14
Patrick Kehoe wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:35:05 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:

>>> LOL.

>>> Cary Grant is the exception to the rule. You think most English
>>> people look like Cary Grant do you? LOL. And the English diet is
>>> probably even worse than the English diet. You guys could use a
>>> little more plastic surgery over there. :)
>>

>> Canadian diet, what great food LOL
>
> Due to long winters, we tend to eat of A LOT of veggies and fruits...
> and heating the body burns calories... Canadiens are very active
> people, generally... yes we have some tubbies... but walk a mall in
> Canada and then walk in a mall in the US... the comparison is
> astonishing... walk around a hockey rink at a top juniors game
> (league below the NHL) in Canada, or go to a professional soccer game
> and look at the people walking around... they tend to be slim or
> solidly built... then go to the US and watch a baseball game or a
> hockey game and a considerable amount of people (young or middle
> aged) milling about a ENORMOUS... it's amazing... go to any airport
> of a major US city and look at the people working there and it will
> STUN you how large they are... walk around Chicago or NY or Los
> Angeles... take a bus in Detroit or Philladelphia... for visitors to
> the US, it's shocking to see how many fat people there are... and
> some of the kids you see in malls in the US are so big, it's scary...

I think this is compeltely different topic now, who takes care of their
bodies/looks better. But as I understood it, starting issue was who is
"genetically prettier"'?

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 2:37:40 PM10/21/14
The Iceberg wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 05:09:50 UTC+1, Court_1 wrote:

>>> That pic tells very little, cause of lighting and photoshopping.
>>> But yes
>>

>>> she appears to be nice looking judging by some google images... esp
>>> body.
>>

>>> But the model looks is not in reality what men find most
>>> attractive. I
>>

>>> think she actually has relatively ordinary face taken away all
>>> makeup
>>

>>> and professional settings. Relative to some other tennis WAGS
>>> whatever
>>

>>> that means.
>>

>> No way. Even without makeup she is very nice looking. She looks a
>> bit like a young Michelle Pfeiffer. LOL that model looks are not
>> what most men find attractive. On what planet? You have better taste
>> than freakin' Dave at least. Didn't he once say English women are
>> the most attractive women in the world? That should disqualify him
>> from judging right there. :)
>
> that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's
> a lot of photoshop going on there, a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish
> kinda average. English women are generally lot better looking than
> Canadians.

I think it's difficult to compar melted-pot nations vs "old" ones. Maybe in
a 200 years will be possible when genes get mixed even more but not now.
Eg what is a typical American or Canadian look anyway?
Lindsay Davenport, Serena Williams or Michael Chang?

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 3:01:03 PM10/21/14
Court_1 wrote:
> That first picture I posted did not work properly. Here is that
> picture of Milos and Danielle:
>
> http://binaryapi.ap.org/303d3c7d7c814f40b627f917f17b494c/preview.jpg?wm=api
>
> If he is dating her, he has discerning taste in women IMO. He was
> dating a woman a couple of years ago from Toronto who was very pretty
> as well. When asked which woman he thought was the best looking on
> the WTA he said Ivanovic. Duh on that one!

That was compatriotic bias and being a gentleman. I don't think he likes
brunettes at all.
He is more into this "barbie" types amd blondies.

Ted Schuerzinger

Oct 21, 2014, 3:14:01 PM10/21/14
I thought the joke went, "The tragedy of Canada is that they could have
had English culture, French cuisine, and the American work ethic, but
wound up with American culture, English cuisine, and the French work
ethic instead."

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net
Now blogging at http://justacineast.blogspot.com

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 3:30:03 PM10/21/14
their jaws are to strong. not very pretty. lot of germanic genetics looks
better on males.

For women, best mix is slavic-mongol, which tranlates to quintessntial
russian. You get best from slavic (soft, pale skin, gentle faces) and
asian-lite (mongol) which gives smaller body frames, less pronounced jaws
and upper bodies which slavs do have..

That would be eg Anna Kournikova or this girl in the video for example. Just
an ordinary Russian girl.

http://russia-insider.com/en/tv_politics_business_culture_society/2014/10/18/11-59-33am/leading_french_politician_waxes_poetic

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 3:42:52 PM10/21/14
I'm getting a hard on...

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 3:44:28 PM10/21/14
About the same...

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 4:09:34 PM10/21/14
Russia has a lot of pretty women but so does Sweden imo. There are also a lot of pretty women from South America--i.e. countries like Brazil. India also has a lot of beautiful women and men. China is below average and so is England IMO (for both men and women.)

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 4:10:19 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:44:28 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> >> Let's settle for a compromise: Finnish women are more beautiful than
>

> >> either Brits or Canucks.
>

> > Swedish women are better.
>

> About the same...

Links?

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 5:12:32 PM10/21/14
Random blonde, Ice skater Kiira Korpi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb2k-lZRf3Q

Random dark haired, singer Jenni Vartiainen (wow!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO0p_U1w89A

-

Here's imo one of the best looking Swedish Finns, singer Carola:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KNO6_v6WU

...This one, late Finnish actress Regina Linnanheimo, looks exactly like
my late grandmother:
http://i2.listal.com/image/418307/600full-regina-linnanheimo.jpg

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 6:16:28 PM10/21/14
How do you like this natural beauty... Miss Finland 1984:
http://lempimissit.suntuubi.com/datafiles/userfiles//000TUILUSK.jpg

Now she's old and ugly though. :(
http://www.telsu.fi/l/yle-tv1n-itsenaisyyspaiva_2624864.jpg

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:37:53 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:12:32 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> Random blonde, Ice skater Kiira Korpi:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb2k-lZRf3Q
>

> Random dark haired, singer Jenni Vartiainen (wow!):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO0p_U1w89A
>

> -
>

> Here's imo one of the best looking Swedish Finns, singer Carola:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KNO6_v6WU

How long did it take you to dig those up? You found the four or five pretty women in Finland huh? ;)

> ...This one, late Finnish actress Regina Linnanheimo, looks exactly like
>
> my late grandmother:
>
> http://i2.listal.com/image/418307/600full-regina-linnanheimo.jpg

She was very pretty!

Court_1

Oct 21, 2014, 7:40:06 PM10/21/14

> How do you like this natural beauty... Miss Finland 1984:
>
> http://lempimissit.suntuubi.com/datafiles/userfiles//000TUILUSK.jpg

She looks like a cross between Ali MacGraw and Ashley Judd.

> Now she's old and ugly though. :(
>
> http://www.telsu.fi/l/yle-tv1n-itsenaisyyspaiva_2624864.jpg

She is not ugly at all now!

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 7:59:59 PM10/21/14
22.10.2014 2:37, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:12:32 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
>>
>> Random blonde, Ice skater Kiira Korpi:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb2k-lZRf3Q
>>

>> Random dark haired, singer Jenni Vartiainen (wow!):
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO0p_U1w89A
>>

>> -
>>

>> Here's imo one of the best looking Swedish Finns, singer Carola:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KNO6_v6WU
>
> How long did it take you to dig those up? You found the four or five pretty women in Finland huh? ;)

Yeah, that's all we got! :)

>> ...This one, late Finnish actress Regina Linnanheimo, looks exactly like
>>
>> my late grandmother:
>>
>> http://i2.listal.com/image/418307/600full-regina-linnanheimo.jpg
>
> She was very pretty!

If you liked her, maybe you'd like 1952 Miss Universe, Finnish Armi Kuusela:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Armi_Kuusela-1.jpg

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 8:01:02 PM10/21/14
It's just racially (biological) motivated and of course some cultural
prejudice.

I seriously think someone like Murray (angloceltic genetics and sourroudning
in which he grew up) would be someone who is more likely to consider Stosur,
or Margaret Court or Mauresmo as "hot", much more likely than someone like
Davydenko who grew up among totally different type of people/genetic
material.

From that point of view, I said even though there are many hot Swedish
girls, beatiful Russian girl would always look to me as more "feminine",
therefore I place them higher, generally.

That's probably the reason too you think of Indians as hoter than Chineese.
Even though they're brown, and short, they're still the same race, so you
fancy them over Chinesee. On a general note I might agree average indian
girl > chineese, but I think Chinesee are less fluffy, so more "athletic"
apearance which places beatiful chinese girl > beatiful indian girl.

South America is interesting, that's a true melting pot. World will probably
look like that in the future.

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 8:01:05 PM10/21/14
I was of course kidding...she's still gorgeous. Works as a TV
presenter/announcer.

TT

Oct 21, 2014, 8:12:27 PM10/21/14
22.10.2014 2:42, *skriptis kirjoitti:
> From that point of view, I said even though there are many hot Swedish
> girls, beatiful Russian girl would always look to me as more "feminine",
> therefore I place them higher, generally.

Russian girls like to dress sexy and sort of trashy provocatively. But
those older Russian women - horrible!

But yeah, Russian girls are pretty hot stuff... and they don't only look
like that, talking from experience.

*skriptis

Oct 21, 2014, 9:01:04 PM10/21/14
I'd put my money exactly on the oposite, judging from your posts about
Russia, ie there was no experience. haha

on topic, most common errror is people thinking Russian=Slavic.
Poles or Ukranians are probably "more slavic" than Russians anyway.

Slavic look isn't that particulary hot on itself. Wozniacki or Sharapova
have typical (or close to it) good looking slavic look, like Dokic from
Serbia(Australia) and even though they're good looking, it's nothing beyond
belief.

What makes some Russian girls irresistible is that asian(mongol) influx.
Kournikova has it, Boris Yeltsin had it (lol), Kafelnikov has it imo, etc.
.

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 21, 2014, 11:20:00 PM10/21/14
On Monday, October 20, 2014 10:40:02 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> http://cdaily.ca/bungalow-8-pop-thompson-hotel-tiff-14/
>

> http://instagram.com/p/tg3eohyOSQ/?modal=true
>

> http://instagram.com/p/tkr40vyOe0/?modal=true
>

> The first picture shows them photographed at an event together in September and then on her Instagram it shows several pics of her in Tokyo including at the Tokyo event Milos was playing at in October. Hmmmm. If he is dating her HE is dating the best looking woman of all the male tennis players. She is super pretty.

Imagine a dorky looking guy like Raonic dating a girl like this. Talk about revenge of the nerds. Good for him.

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 21, 2014, 11:21:15 PM10/21/14
On Monday, October 20, 2014 11:10:48 PM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:40:00 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>
> <olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://cdaily.ca/bungalow-8-pop-thompson-hotel-tiff-14/
>

> >http://instagram.com/p/tg3eohyOSQ/?modal=true
>

> >http://instagram.com/p/tkr40vyOe0/?modal=true
>

> >The first picture shows them photographed at an event together in September and then on her Instagram it shows several pics of her in Tokyo including at the Tokyo event Milos was playing at in October. Hmmmm. If he is dating her HE is dating the best looking woman of all the male tennis players. She is super pretty.
>

> >Check out her Instagram photos.
>

> >http://instagram.com/danielleknudson1?modal=true
>

> Are you kidding me ?
>

> I don't think she is pretty at all.

No? You been hanging around Max?

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 21, 2014, 11:23:12 PM10/21/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04:01 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 October 2014 05:09:50 UTC+1, Court_1 wrote:

> > > That pic tells very little, cause of lighting and photoshopping. But yes
>

> > > she appears to be nice looking judging by some google images... esp body.

> > > But the model looks is not in reality what men find most attractive. I
>

> > > think she actually has relatively ordinary face taken away all makeup
>

> > > and professional settings. Relative to some other tennis WAGS whatever
>

> > > that means.
>

> > No way. Even without makeup she is very nice looking. She looks a bit like a young Michelle Pfeiffer. LOL that model looks are not what most men find attractive. On what planet? You have better taste than freakin' Dave at least. Didn't he once say English women are the most attractive women in the world? That should disqualify him from judging right there. :)
>

> that girl's not bad, not sure stunning though, like TT says, there's a lot of photoshop going on there, a young Pfeiffer was nice-ish kinda average. English women are generally lot better looking than Canadians.

Michele Pfeiffer a lot better than kinda average.

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 21, 2014, 11:59:38 PM10/21/14
First time I went to the USA I was just a kid and it was obvious even then that there were a lot more fat people than I was accustomed to seeing in Canada.

But people are getting fatter just about everywhere these days. It's no wonder. Almost all of the food you buy has sugar added to it. Try finding a breakfast cereal without added sugar. Unfortunately the cheaper and crappier the food, the more sugar there is in it so the poorer you are, the fatter you tend to be.

And the older you get the less calories you need. So as the population ages, it's also getting fatter. It blows my mind when people tell me they don't eat but they still get fat. Trouble is that once you get fat, it's almost impossible to lose the weight without a change in lifestyle. I'm not talking a few pounds here. I mean people who are about 25 pounds overweight and more....they'll probably always be too fat.

Sugar is enemy #1 IMO. Since the paradigm in North America seems to be "The war on X ", I'd like to declare a war against sugar.

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 22, 2014, 12:16:31 AM10/22/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:32:10 PM UTC-4, *skriptis wrote:

> This is not only pure shalowness in human soules in the context of
>
> innner/outer beauty. This is something far more dangerous. This is eg
>
> something homosexuality derives from, ie constant need to "have, posses",
>
> instead of to give.

It's got damn all to do with homosexuality.

From that point of view, need to have best looking girl,

> or smartest girl, or most popular girl
>
> is equally wrong since it's a trophy chase aimed at fullfilling personal
>
> void. Sadly, these false values which always existed, have become standard
>
> in modern western societies.

Sure. The trophy g/f, b/f or wife or husband is a trap that so many of us fall into. And it extends to the car, the house, the career....and so on.

It's the DEVIL!!! Mainline it man! Pump more heroin into your ego until it fucking kills you.

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 22, 2014, 12:19:24 AM10/22/14
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:14:01 PM UTC-4, Ted Schuerzinger wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:29:48 -0800, jdeluise wrote:
>

> > soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> writes:
>

> >> That said, Canadian food is shit and non-descript and very much US
>
> >> influenced.
>

> > Like most things Canadian, as much as Canadians hate it :)
>

> I thought the joke went, "The tragedy of Canada is that they could have
>
> had English culture, French cuisine, and the American work ethic, but
>
> wound up with American culture, English cuisine, and the French work
>
> ethic instead."

No...better....

How come the Americans have blacks and we have the French in Canada?

Answer: They got first pick.

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:19:19 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:31:49 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:10:14 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:
>
>> I still prefer the Asian seductive
>>
>> look though which is why I married one.
>
>I can just imagine what your barker of a robot Asian wife looks like.

she is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:32:15 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:15:24 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:56:38 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
>
>> > I can just imagine what your barker of a robot Asian wife looks like.
>>

>> is your husband a real stunner then?
>
>Yep, he is nice looking. I wouldn't touch a Chinese person even with Dave's dick. Not my type.

Very few Chinese men are handsome. Nobody disputes this but a lot of
Chinese women are HOT !

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:38:36 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:24:15 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:53:19 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>>

>> >That first picture I posted did not work properly. Here is that picture of Milos and Danielle:
>>

>> >http://binaryapi.ap.org/303d3c7d7c814f40b627f917f17b494c/preview.jpg?wm=api
>>

>> >If he is dating her, he has discerning taste in women IMO. He was dating a woman a couple of years ago from Toronto who was very pretty as well. When asked which woman he thought was the best looking on the WTA he said Ivanovic. Duh on that one!
>>

>> Ivanovic is FAR prettier than this plain jane. Djocks wife and
>>
>> Murray's gf beat them both too.
>
>Danielle is just as pretty as Ivanovic to my eyes. Murray's gf is nice looking. She dresses a bit too matronly and should spruce up her hairstyle but she is attractive. Djokovic's wife is very average IMO. Nothing special about her. Nadal's gf is better looking imo--classier looking. Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.

What do you think of Maggie Q ? I think she puts Danielle to shame !!!

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:40:38 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:38:51 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>21.10.2014 20:31, TT kirjoitti:
>> 21.10.2014 14:24, Court_1 kirjoitti:
>>> Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.
>>
>> Not that special...
>>
>> I like most Berdych's and Tipsy's WAGS, Ester Satorova and Bijana
>> Sesevic - and of course Xisca.
>>
>> Boredo and Ferrer haven't done poorly either.
>>

>Verdasco's gf says hi...
>
>http://legacy.barstoolsports.com/img/gallery/img48c746ba0d4ff.jpg
>
>Might be the best of them all... right Dave?

Umm not really. She's at least as attractive as danielle but far from
a Maggie Q or half of the Korean hotties walking around Seoul.

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:41:40 AM10/22/14

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:47:50 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:51:29 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:31:26 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
>> 21.10.2014 14:24, Court_1 kirjoitti:
>>

>> > Tommy Haas' gf or wife, actress Sara Foster, is nice looking.
>>

>> Not that special...
>
>I disagree. She is pretty but I think she went a little too far with lip injections in the past few years.
>

>> I like most Berdych's
>> and Tipsy's WAGS,
>
>They are both attractive but I prefer Knudson.
>

>> Sesevic - and of course Xisca.
>
>Xisca is elegant looking but Knudson has supermodel looks.

are you shitting me ?

This girl has supermodel looks !

http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/actress/monica-bellucci/picture-3.html

>> Boredo and Ferrer haven't done poorly either.
>
>I haven't seen Boredo's gf but Ferrer's gf is nothing special imo.
>
>How the gf of Feliciano Lopez?
>
>http://www.abc.es/Media/201202/06/alba_carrillo_modelo--300x450.jpg
>
>http://img.rtve.es/resources/jpg/7/6/1359555832067.jpg

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:49:49 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:16:25 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>21.10.2014 14:34, Court_1 kirjoitti:
>> I think Monica is attractive but I also think Danielle Knudson is attractive. One looks just as good as the other to me.
>
>They do not. Knudson I perhaps wouldn't look twice if I saw her walking
>in the street, Bellucci I couldn't get my eyes off. A 10.

If they were walking down the street side by side not a single guy
would be staring at Knudson.

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 3:53:45 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:28:10 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:16:25 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
>
>> They do not. Knudson I perhaps wouldn't look twice if I saw her walking
>>
>> in the street
>
>How about when she is sitting on your face? :)

yeah well ... she *is* ok for that use scenario. Then again she'd have
to be Serena class ugly for most men to run from such an opportunity
;))

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 4:01:53 AM10/22/14

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 4:16:56 AM10/22/14
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:21:14 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:56:45 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:
>> Ted Schuerzinger <fe...@hughes.spam> writes:
>>

>> > Who cares? He's a worthless clown. ;-)
>>

>> > [/sarcasm]
>>

>> Yes, but he's a **Canadian** worthless clown.
>
>Hee, hee. Very important distinction! :))

This is what men want !!!!!

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1876176

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1260571

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3811024

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3810996

Whisper

Oct 22, 2014, 6:48:33 AM10/22/14
Visually impaired?

Whisper

Oct 22, 2014, 6:48:58 AM10/22/14
Correct.

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 7:42:56 AM10/22/14
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:49:15 +1100, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com>
wrote:
Must be all the "cheen" I have eh ? Gweilo need a lot of cheen to have
such a taitai.

Court_1

Oct 22, 2014, 9:38:18 AM10/22/14
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:32:15 AM UTC-4, Fednatic wrote:

> >> is your husband a real stunner then?
>

> >Yep, he is nice looking. I wouldn't touch a Chinese person even with Dave's dick. Not my type.
>

> Very few Chinese men are handsome. Nobody disputes this but a lot of
>
> Chinese women are HOT !

Nope, not imo. A bunch of dogs for the most part in China. Other parts of Asia have pretty women but from what I have seen there are not many in China. Maybe if the woman is a mix of Chinese and something else but straight Chinese? Not many.

Fednatic

Oct 22, 2014, 9:39:58 AM10/22/14
boy are you ignorant !!!
It is loading more messages.