Tennis star writhes in agony screaming 'please help me' after sickening knee injury on court at Wimbledon -...

PeteWasLucky

Jul 6, 2017, 2:59:51 PM7/6/17
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/bethanie-
mattek-sands-injury-wimbledon-10750328.amp
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

PeteWasLucky

Jul 6, 2017, 3:08:06 PM7/6/17

undecided

Jul 6, 2017, 4:34:55 PM7/6/17
Damn, I dislocated my knee once. I was lucky it popped back in as I fell and nothing really ripped. I also witnessed it happen during a soccer match, one of my teammates had his knee dislocated during a tackle. His injury required surgery in the hospital. It is tremendously painful.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 6, 2017, 4:42:18 PM7/6/17
> Damn, I dislocated my knee once. I was lucky it popped back in as I fell and nothing really ripped. I also witnessed it happen during a soccer match, one of my teammates had his knee dislocated during a tackle. His injury required surgery in the hospital. It is tremendously painful.

Do you think it was just dislocated? Or there was some serious damage?

Whisper

Jul 7, 2017, 5:01:49 AM7/7/17
On 7/07/2017 4:59 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/bethanie-
> mattek-sands-injury-wimbledon-10750328.amp

Drama queen.

---
http://www.avg.com