Ivanka Trump for President!!!

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 5:49:53 PM5/17/17
There a TV show on now about Ivanka Trump, they trying to call her the "Real First Lady" cos she's more about than Melania! :) they said Ivanka could become President, that would rule! she is very beautiful it has to be said, I'd definitely vote for her! it would be wonderful if after The Donald, she then became the next President! the Hillary fans wouldn't know what to say!

calim...@gmx.de

May 18, 2017, 2:31:08 AM5/18/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:49:53 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> There a TV show on now about Ivanka Trump, they trying to call her the "Real First Lady" cos she's more about than Melania! :) they said Ivanka could become President, that would rule! she is very beautiful it has to be said, I'd definitely vote for her! it would be wonderful if after The Donald, she then became the next President! the Hillary fans wouldn't know what to say!

Pence will be the next in line after the clown is finally removed, dummy ...

Max

Brian W Lawrence

May 18, 2017, 4:58:34 AM5/18/17

soccerfan777

May 18, 2017, 7:58:38 AM5/18/17
Ivanka is overrated in terms of beauty and even more overrated in terms of brains

*skriptis

May 18, 2017, 10:01:02 AM5/18/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Ivanka is overrated in terms of beauty and even more overrated in terms of brains

She's even overrated in terms of personal wealth. Trump is worth
only couple of billions but has three wives and at least 5 kids,
legitimate ones.

Her share is probably under 1 billion yet people think she's all
that immensely, beautiful, smart and wealthy.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/