(OT) Subpoenas Coming Soon In Trump Emoluments Lawsuit

Pelle Svanslös

Dec 4, 2018, 1:09:19 AM12/4/18
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/03/673056131/subpoenas-coming-soon-in-trump-emoluments-lawsuit

To quote Sonny: "I love it!"

Then there's the real probe & subpoena department, the Blue House!
"About that blocked phone number, Sonny ...". No wonder Mr T has a panic
attack/day.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

--
"We're trying to help you, Sir"
-- Paramedic in "Little Fockers"

Calimero

Dec 4, 2018, 2:10:38 AM12/4/18
Impeachment right around the corner .... ?

Ah ha ha ha ha ....

Max

joh

Dec 4, 2018, 2:19:02 AM12/4/18
Op dinsdag 4 december 2018 08:10:38 UTC+1 schreef Calimero:
less has than Pelle, wonder what that means

The Iceberg

Dec 4, 2018, 5:30:45 AM12/4/18
Hillary LOST! Trump WON!

bob

Dec 9, 2018, 10:11:38 AM12/9/18
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 23:10:26 -0800 (PST), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:
yeah, certainly by 2030 or so he'll be impeached!

bob

Calimero

Dec 9, 2018, 10:36:35 AM12/9/18
Hopefully the Demmies will be so crazy and start impeachment soon.
Will guarantee a orange clown win in 2020.

Max

The Iceberg

Dec 9, 2018, 11:48:56 AM12/9/18
Maybe the little Demmies can wheel out a manipulated liar like Basey Ford like they did with Kavanaugh, only person here who believes her now is Raja, but as always PWL, reilloc and Pelle won’t admit it “I don’t know” the liars say.

guypers

Dec 9, 2018, 12:00:15 PM12/9/18
On Sunday, 9 December 2018 11:48:56 UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
> Maybe the little Demmies can wheel out a manipulated liar like Basey Ford like they did with Kavanaugh, only person here who believes her now is Raja, but as always PWL, reilloc and Pelle won’t admit it “I don’t know” the liars say.

Ice, you live in Brixton or Durward still??