Kyrgios should have been docked the set point in TB ...

ahonkan

Jan 27, 2015, 5:03:59 AM1/27/15
At 5-5 in 2nd set TB, Kyrgios threw & broke his racket after losing the
point to go down 5-6. He had already received a code violation for an
obscenity earlier and this 2nd violation should have been an automatic
point penalty. He should have lost the set right after breaking the
racket.
The commentators mentioned that this would have been a major issue had
Kyrgios gone on to win that set.
Kyrgios has got game but he needs to put a lid on his emotions.

The Iceberg

Jan 27, 2015, 5:14:22 AM1/27/15
CHEATING!!!

Darkfalz

Jan 27, 2015, 5:28:45 AM1/27/15
Losing a bit more will teach him some humility.

Garvin Yee

Jan 27, 2015, 7:40:37 AM1/27/15
What the big deal?

Racket destruction is part of the game! Shows the inner turmoil,
brings some action to the sport, and helps to sell it!

They should encourage it!

:)

--
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34735015@N03/sets/72157623566520134/

http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/garvin+yee/all

https://www.facebook.com/garvin.yee.37

Thomas R. Kettler

Jan 27, 2015, 7:03:13 PM1/27/15
In article <ma80v2$j9n$2...@dont-email.me>,
Garvin Yee <drsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/27/2015 3:03 AM, ahonkan wrote:
> > At 5-5 in 2nd set TB, Kyrgios threw & broke his racket after losing the
> > point to go down 5-6. He had already received a code violation for an
> > obscenity earlier and this 2nd violation should have been an automatic
> > point penalty. He should have lost the set right after breaking the
> > racket.
> > The commentators mentioned that this would have been a major issue had
> > Kyrgios gone on to win that set.
> > Kyrgios has got game but he needs to put a lid on his emotions.
> >

> What the big deal?
>
> Racket destruction is part of the game! Shows the inner turmoil,
> brings some action to the sport, and helps to sell it!
>
> They should encourage it!
>
> :)

Hey, the racketeers have their own section on YouTube!

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=racket+smash>

Here's my philosophy on players abusing rackets:
A racket can only do so much to overcome the deficiencies of the one
using it.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Fednatic

Jan 27, 2015, 9:36:48 PM1/27/15
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 02:03:57 -0800 (PST), ahonkan <aho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
the whole fucking sport is out of control. this all started when they
let Rafa break the rules and cheat. it's a slippery slope man.

Fednatic

Jan 27, 2015, 9:38:22 PM1/27/15
yup. started with letting rafa get away with it. now they are on that
slippery slope. all sports too. even nfl deflating footballs. next
uncle tony sticking pins in tennis balls so rafa can play even SLOWER!

Gracchus

Jan 27, 2015, 9:42:21 PM1/27/15
On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 6:38:22 PM UTC-8, Fednatic wrote:

> yup. started with letting rafa get away with it. now they are on that
> slippery slope. all sports too. even nfl deflating footballs. next
> uncle tony sticking pins in tennis balls so rafa can play even SLOWER!

I'm sure he's done that already. It's probably why Roger tanked at FO '08. He knew the game was rigged against him.

Fednatic

Jan 27, 2015, 9:59:00 PM1/27/15
tennis is certainly rigged now. it started with the draws a few years
ago.