Tomic is impressing me

1 view

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 6:35:27 AM1/22/11
despite the meltdown from 4-0 to 4-4, he still kept getting into
Nadal's service games. He's learning out there.

RzR

Jan 22, 2011, 6:42:24 AM1/22/11
On 22.1.2011. 12:35, Manco wrote:
> despite the meltdown from 4-0 to 4-4, he still kept getting into
> Nadal's service games. He's learning out there.

yes learning to lose

not impressed one bit

he is choking on every single important games

Scott

Jan 22, 2011, 7:38:58 AM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 6:35 am, Manco <musefan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> despite the meltdown from 4-0 to 4-4, he still kept getting into
> Nadal's service games. He's learning out there.

Tomic has a lot of talent! he's solid on both wings.

felangey

Jan 22, 2011, 7:43:58 AM1/22/11
>Tomic has a lot of talent!<

No doubt.

>he's solid on both wings.<

He can hit from both wings, but solid? I dunno!

Sakari Lund

Jan 22, 2011, 8:32:34 AM1/22/11

He has improved all right. He now plays like Murray, execpt that he is
much more entertaining to watch. He mostly plays slow, soft shots, but
he goes for big shots more often than Murray. Also his slow, soft
shots are nicer to watch than Murray's. And his big shots are really
good.

He played really great in the first four games of the 2nd set. Too bad
he let 4-0 lead go.

I wasn't that impressed with Rafa today.

wkhedr

Jan 22, 2011, 8:39:10 AM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 1:35 pm, Manco <musefan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> despite the meltdown from 4-0 to 4-4, he still kept getting into
> Nadal's service games. He's learning out there.

He always impresses me when he s losing.

Viper

Jan 22, 2011, 4:20:11 PM1/22/11

Do u know how to tie up your own shoelaces yet?

Didn't think so

Viper

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 5:51:33 PM1/22/11
Tomic is 18 and I don't think he's lost very much. He'll be top 50 in
6 months.