Happy Birthday, Steffi!

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 14, 2017, 1:35:36 PM6/14/17
She turns 48 today!
You wouldn't believe that considering how beautiful she still is!!

Live long and prosper, Steffi!

Max

soccerfan777

Jun 14, 2017, 4:30:57 PM6/14/17
Happy birthday Steffi

The Doctor

Jun 14, 2017, 6:48:55 PM6/14/17
In article <776e283a-718a-4348...@googlegroups.com>,
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Happy birthday Steffi

48 IIRC.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides

Whisper

Jun 15, 2017, 7:32:13 AM6/15/17
On 15/06/2017 3:35 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> She turns 48 today!
> You wouldn't believe that considering how beautiful she still is!!

She doesn't look a day over 47.

---
http://www.avg.com

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 9:46:30 AM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 1:32:13 PM UTC+2, Whisper wrote:
> On 15/06/2017 3:35 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> > She turns 48 today!
> > You wouldn't believe that considering how beautiful she still is!!
>
> She doesn't look a day over 47.

She looks like a beautiful woman in her late 30s.

Max

stephenJ

Jun 15, 2017, 3:25:56 PM6/15/17
On 6/15/2017 6:32 AM, Whisper wrote:
> On 15/06/2017 3:35 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
>> She turns 48 today!
>> You wouldn't believe that considering how beautiful she still is!!
>
> She doesn't look a day over 47.

😁😜🥂

Thing is, though, she does look better at 47 than she did at 27, or 17.
She was a 4 during her playing days, maybe a 6 now.

---

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 3:36:49 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:25:56 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> On 6/15/2017 6:32 AM, Whisper wrote:
> > On 15/06/2017 3:35 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> >> She turns 48 today!
> >> You wouldn't believe that considering how beautiful she still is!!
> >
> > She doesn't look a day over 47.
>
> 😁😜🥂
>
> Thing is, though, she does look better at 47 than she did at 27, or 17.
> She was a 4 during her playing days, maybe a 6 now.

She was a 8.5 as a teenager. From 1990 to 1994 a slow rise to a clear 10. Since 2009 still at least a 9. Among the over-40 cohort a relative 10 of course.

Max

stephenJ

Jun 16, 2017, 6:45:21 AM6/16/17
On 6/15/2017 2:36 PM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:25:56 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
>>>
>>> She doesn't look a day over 47.
>>
>> 😁😜🥂
>>
>> Thing is, though, she does look better at 47 than she did at 27, or 17.
>> She was a 4 during her playing days, maybe a 6 now.
>>

> She was a 8.5 as a teenager.

LOL. If Graf was an 8.5 as a teenager, you must be using a 1-20 scale.

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 8:30:54 AM6/16/17
Objectively Graf had a great body - large boobs, long legs. If she
wanted to she could have milked it by wearing short skirts & showing her
ample cleavage. Too bad for us she was so introverted & didn't care at
all about looking 'sexy'.

---
http://www.avg.com

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 8:43:21 AM6/16/17
She wore very short skirts on the court.
And there have been a lot of fantastic magazine photo spreads where she showed all her assets.

http://www.tennistoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexy-tennis-photos/201304/steffi-graf/Steffi-Graf-02-TennisToes-com.jpg

http://www.tennistoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexy-tennis-photos/201304/steffi-graf/Steffi-Graf-03-TennisToes-com.jpg

At age 20, BTW. A clear 10 on a 1-10 scale. So she must have been even higher (9.25?) in her late teens!

Max

stephenJ

Jun 16, 2017, 9:00:27 AM6/16/17
On 6/16/2017 7:30 AM, Whisper wrote:
> On 16/06/2017 5:36 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>>> 😁😜🥂
>>>
>>> Thing is, though, she does look better at 47 than she did at 27, or 17.
>>> She was a 4 during her playing days, maybe a 6 now.
>>>

>> She was a 8.5 as a teenager. From 1990 to 1994 a slow rise to a clear
>> 10. Since 2009 still at least a 9. Among the over-40 cohort a relative
>> 10 of course.
>>

>> Max
>>

> Objectively Graf had a great body - large boobs, long legs.

Yes, and it improved over time. Her body looked much better in 1999 than
1989.

But that face, though, LOL.

And yes, Graf never gave off a 'sexy' vibe, not until she met Agassi.
Agassi brought that out of her. Before then, I almost thought she was
asexual.

---

*skriptis

Jun 16, 2017, 9:01:04 AM6/16/17
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 2:30:54 PM UTC+2, Whisper wrote:

>> > She was a 8.5 as a teenager. From 1990 to 1994 a slow rise to a clear 10. Since 2009 still at least a 9. Among the over-40 cohort a relative 10 of course.
>> >

>> > Max
>> >

>> Objectively Graf had a great body - large boobs, long legs. If she
>> wanted to she could have milked it by wearing short skirts & showing her
>> ample cleavage. Too bad for us she was so introverted & didn't care at
>> all about looking 'sexy'.
>>

> She wore very short skirts on the court.
> And there have been a lot of fantastic magazine photo spreads where she showed all her assets.
>
> http://www.tennistoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexy-tennis-photos/201304/steffi-graf/Steffi-Graf-02-TennisToes-com.jpg
>
> http://www.tennistoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexy-tennis-photos/201304/steffi-graf/Steffi-Graf-03-TennisToes-com.jpg
>
> At age 20, BTW. A clear 10 on a 1-10 scale. So she must have been even higher (9.25?) in her late teens!

How is that possible?

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 9:16:45 AM6/16/17
Higher than 8.5, dummy.

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 9:19:43 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:00:27 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> On 6/16/2017 7:30 AM, Whisper wrote:

> >> She was a 8.5 as a teenager. From 1990 to 1994 a slow rise to a clear
> >> 10. Since 2009 still at least a 9. Among the over-40 cohort a relative
> >> 10 of course.
> >>

> >> Max
> >>

> > Objectively Graf had a great body - large boobs, long legs.
>
> Yes, and it improved over time. Her body looked much better in 1999 than
> 1989.
>
> But that face, though, LOL.
>
> And yes, Graf never gave off a 'sexy' vibe,

lol

> not until she met Agassi.
> Agassi brought that out of her. Before then, I almost thought she was
> asexual.

That says more about you than about Graf. She always gave off a very "sexy vibe". Of course not in the hooker way which you seem to prefer.

Max

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 9:21:16 AM6/16/17
I'll never forget the vision of Graf at AO around 1990 (when she either
didn't wear a bra, or may as well not have), hot days, sweaty top, & you
could see protruding nipple, bouncing around the court. Very close to a
wet t-shirt thing. There was footage in slo-mo of her jogging to the
net to shake hands, & it was quite something. Bit like the iconic
images of Pamela Anderson jogging in Baywatch, only better

:)

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 9:28:46 AM6/16/17
Yes, the 1990 AO final!
Who would forget that ... <drool>

Max

Guypers

Jun 16, 2017, 9:48:43 AM6/16/17
Remember Seles playing without a bra, not Steffi! Post a vid maxie?

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 10:15:40 AM6/16/17
Well, there are bras and then there are bras ...
Sadly, the video has been removed from YouTube. Damn US puritans!!

Max

nish...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 10:15:50 AM6/16/17
I think you are talking about Seles

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 10:18:54 AM6/16/17
Seles playing without wearing a bra - what would be memorable there?

Max

nish...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 10:23:18 AM6/16/17
lol

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 10:24:06 AM6/16/17

*skriptis

Jun 16, 2017, 10:30:03 AM6/16/17
9.25 in her late teens but 10 at 20?
lol, whatever

soccerfan777

Jun 16, 2017, 10:30:04 AM6/16/17
Pretty sure she is wearing a bra there. Nipples can be pork up out even with a bra. It depends on the pro

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 11:35:13 AM6/16/17
Yes, but I have a lot of these videos on VHS - lots of slams from '84 to
early 2000's. Probably got about 100 tapes, & I know there's a lot
interesting stuff on there you probably can't find anywhere on the net.

When I get time one day I'll have to get the old VHS player out & do
some digital converting.

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 11:37:47 AM6/16/17
I remember Seles too, but definitely Graf as well. I think when she
realized she was showing so much she changed outfit/bra - damn shame.

I think I'll pull out the VHS & see if I can convert it over the weekend.

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 11:39:24 AM6/16/17
I do recall Seles playing without a bra - good size boobs too.
Difference is Seles wanted the attention while Graf was mortified.

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 11:45:32 AM6/16/17
Another thing I noticed is Graf never wore those tank tops to show off
her arms & shoulders like all the girls do today.

Whisper

Jun 16, 2017, 11:50:19 AM6/16/17
On 17/06/2017 12:30 AM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Pretty sure she is wearing a bra there. Nipples can be pork up out even with a bra. It depends on the pro

I'm sure Graf would never play without a bra (pity), but her boobs were
'alive' at the time & with the 'wet shirt' you get a good idea how
they'd look.

If Shara/Bouchard/Seles etc had Graf's body they'd be milking it for all
it's worth - tiny skirts, tank tops, cleavage etc

soccerfan777

Jun 16, 2017, 12:03:29 PM6/16/17
Whispo-the despo! How old are you? Pity she didn't play without a bra it seems. You think it would be fun playing tennis without a bra, if you do have boobs.

I recall that teenage Seles was flat chested. Probably that's why she might have forgotten to put it on early on

stephenJ

Jun 16, 2017, 2:51:23 PM6/16/17
So you think Graf started to give off a hooker vibe after meeting
Agassi? Not to me, LOL.

soccerfan777

Jun 16, 2017, 3:53:37 PM6/16/17
Graf never any such vibes. Serena on the other hand is a complete crack whore since day 1.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 16, 2017, 3:59:34 PM6/16/17
> Agassi? ....

What has Agassi to do with Steffi giving off a "sexy vibe"?
OK, he fell for it like almost all heterosexual men would have.

Max

stephenJ

Jun 17, 2017, 10:58:10 AM6/17/17
Not sure. Maybe he did something other guys couldn't and woke her up
sexually? Something, because before Agassi, her vibe was almost asexual,
since Agassi, much more sexual.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 17, 2017, 3:44:33 PM6/17/17
Lol, that's only your perception!
Knowing that Agassi - a man who could have had every woman on this planet - chose this German girl made YOU see her with different eyes. You were blind and now you could see!

Max