A trip

*skriptis

May 20, 2017, 7:01:03 AM5/20/17
@realDonaldTrump

Getting ready for my big foreign trip. Will be strongly protecting
American interests - that's what I like to do!

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Federer Fanatic

May 20, 2017, 12:25:20 PM5/20/17
On Sat, 20 May 2017 12:32:12 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
| @realDonaldTrump
|
| Getting ready for my big foreign trip. Will be strongly protecting
| American interests - that's what I like to do!

Why does Trump inspire in you? After all you appear to be living in Crotia
a tiny but apparently beautiful counter that is thousands of miles away from
the US. I am curious to know what your greatest fears are? Not trying to
be a wise ass...serious question.

FF

jdeluise

May 20, 2017, 1:09:48 PM5/20/17
On Sat, 20 May 2017 11:25:14 -0500, Federer Fanatic wrote:

> Why does Trump inspire in you? After all you appear to be living in
> Crotia a tiny but apparently beautiful counter that is thousands of
> miles away from the US. I am curious to know what your greatest fears
> are? Not trying to be a wise ass...serious question.

The guy is obsessed with autocrats. I don't think he could function
without someone telling him what to do and think.

*skriptis

May 20, 2017, 1:30:02 PM5/20/17
Federer Fanatic <TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> Wrote in message:
I have no fears. Regarding fears you should talk to paranoid
hysterics who e.g. think Putin is Dr Evil from Austin Powers and
him and Russia plan to conquer, if not the world, then at least
Europe.

It's highly insulting to everyone's intelligence.

I kinda understand TT's trauma because he's from small country as
well but he fails to recognize the part of Finnland's
responsibility for their quarrels with Russia. But that's
history.

Russia of curse has some of its national interests that might be
at odds with our own, my country, or west as whole, but that's
nothing criminal and is perfectly legitimate. China has it, too,
everyone has it.

The question whether someone should be isolated and ostracized,
should depend not on on them having different interests,
different preferences and different views but whether that party
is aggressive, and has no willingness to compromise with us.

Sadly for most part, it's the west that seeks no compromise with
Russia on various issues. That's very arrogant, and not only
that, these current elites are very self-righteous, and promote
some disgusting liberal, multicultural agenda, that not even
their own population totally accepts, but they use it as tool to
attack Russia.

And if a national sovereignty and independence of such a major
power is under attack, in a sense that their right to self-rule
themselves and stand up for their interests is being
delegitimized, then what can a small country like mine hope for?
A globalised world in which national sovereignty means
nothing?
We fought a war over it, not so long ago.

Basically, Putin sees most of the western leaders as non patriots,
clowns, and degenerates.

Trump, for me, inspires primarily a sense of common sense. And a
hope.

*skriptis

May 20, 2017, 2:01:02 PM5/20/17
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I like Trump because I like his views. Not because he's an autocrat.

I don't mind if a person is straight, gay, autocrat, democrat, etc
if he's a good person.

ali...@alinefx.com

May 20, 2017, 3:59:18 PM5/20/17
So you must be a hyper moron then to think that Trump is a good person

*skriptis

May 20, 2017, 5:30:03 PM5/20/17
ali...@alinefx.com Wrote in message:
> So you must be a hyper moron then to think that Trump is a good person

That's something that you can be most sure of. He could even turn
out to be a bad leader, but nobody would question he's a good

Federer Fanatic

May 20, 2017, 6:20:16 PM5/20/17
What specifically do you hope Trump will do to help the European
situation? And by European situation you are likely referring to
the policies of the German government under Merkel correct? Specifically
the large influx of immigrants into Germany and the trickle over to
surrounding countries?

In particular the situation in Croatia as described in:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/01/20/croatia-asylum-seekers-forced-back-serbia

If I understand you. Putin is a counter force to the German influence,
correct?

I would suggest that the Germans of today are not the vile force
that the Nazis were. In many ways the Germans have spent huge
amounts of money upgrading many structural elements within Europe,
in particular, the roads in Greece if I understand. Of course, the
Euro currency has turned out to be unintentional hammer that
German industry has used to sell good everywhere---but they
make the best stuff? I say unintentional since I doubt they
knew it would be this effective when the change was introduced. It
strikes me that the Euro was largely a French creation?

A google search:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=the+euro+currency+and+german+dominance&oq=the+euro+currency+and+german+dominance&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l3.15312j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=the+euro+currency+and+german+dominance&tbs=qdr:m

Shows some of the silly hyperbole about supposed German hegemony.

FF

kaennorsing

May 20, 2017, 8:02:15 PM5/20/17
Op zaterdag 20 mei 2017 19:30:02 UTC+2 schreef *skriptis:
Good post. There's admittedly tremendous hypocrisy in the west for Putin's Russia. There's simply far too much wrong in our own lazy and biased media, corrupted political processes, fascist regulatory agencies and lust for ever expanding state control over our own people by (often unelected) bureaucrats to be pointing fingers at another democratically elected leader, regardless of his flaws (of which there is often very little evidence).

I have little hope for Trump though. Just another president who talked the talk, but is incapable of walking the walk, like all before him.

Federer Fanatic

May 21, 2017, 4:27:11 AM5/21/17
Yes, sadly the man is an egoist that only wants to benefit himself. He doesn't give a fuck about the electorate beyond
the need to having a cheering squad to feed his self-absorption.

FF

TT

May 23, 2017, 5:01:20 PM5/23/17
kaennorsing kirjoitti 21.5.2017 klo 3:02:
> Good post.

Skriptis doesn't hear that too often, for a reason. And it wasn't.

*skriptis

May 24, 2017, 9:01:02 AM5/24/17
There is not so much of a situation here, those people only passed
and were passing through our countries, the whole migrant wave
stopped (for the moment) because Germany is full and has to
regroup before accepting more.

It's ludicrous to suggest millions of Arabs, Africans decided just
like to that to go to Europe. The signal and impetus for this to
happen came from Merkel. That she'd welcome them (and that
decision is anti-German imo, which I don't care. But also
anti-European because affects us all since we're a union and I
care about my country)

When she gave the signal not just Syrians, but Iraqis, Pakis,
Afganis, Africans, both Arabs and Blacks, embarked on their
journey.

It's a huge criminal endeavour by EU, which knows very well that
these people travel using services of human traffickers who earn
millioms if not billions and who btw have protection/turning a
blind eye, by European and national authorities.

There's a Balkan route, but there are also "humanitarians ships"
who travel all the way to African coast, Libyan coast and
intercept smuggler boats full of thousands of blacks and "save"
them. Instead of returning them to african shores where they
picked them up, they bring them to Italy. Those people coming
from African countries who pay smugglers aren't even the poorest
Africans because all of them had to pay couple of thousands of
dollars.

It's a mafia business worth billions.

And you have TT, here, a total political imbecile, blaming Putin
for that. Kinda forgetting that the wave started in summer 2015,
while Putin started supporting Syria against terrorists in autumn
2015.

> If I understand you. Putin is a counter force to the German influence,
> correct?

No. I don't gave hopes with Trump, because he, just like Putin,
can't reason European leaders who are degenerates. It's about at
least someone doing what's right.

> I would suggest that the Germans of today are not the vile force
> that the Nazis were. In many ways the Germans have spent huge
> amounts of money upgrading many structural elements within Europe,
> in particular, the roads in Greece if I understand. Of course, the
> Euro currency has turned out to be unintentional hammer that
> German industry has used to sell good everywhere---but they
> make the best stuff? I say unintentional since I doubt they
> knew it would be this effective when the change was introduced. It
> strikes me that the Euro was largely a French creation?

> Shows some of the silly hyperbole about supposed German hegemony.

There is definitely a Germany hegemony, every empire, union, and
EU is that, existed only as the most powerful entity within it,
or a core, benefited from it. It's a fact. E.g USSR collapsed
when Russians stopped wanting it, British empire when sustaining
it became more of a burden, than a source of profit, etc.

So I don't have a problem with German economic hegemony, if
they're better off 50% with EU, and the rest are better off 25%,
It's still better than 0% for both parties.

But being in charge means you have grater responsibilities. They
fail terribly there. With their bullying of other people and
countries they're braking down the EU. Brexit didn't happen for
no reason.

They imported third world scum to their own country, which
technically they shouldn't be allowed. They're not totally
independent country anymore. With all us being in the union. If
they give citizenship to those people, it means they can travel
to any other EU county so it's something that should be discussed
on a EU level. And it wasn't.

We wanted Europe without borders for Europeans to travel easier
and to grow economy. We didn't want t to have to worry about
jihadists coming into our country with German passports.

But it goes even worse.

Not only have they welcomed them and created security, demographic
and existential problems for their nation and culture, and
indirectly to everyone else in Europe, but Merkel is pushing for
other countries to do exactly the same.

She wants to welcome even more, redistribute those stuck in Italy,
so that every EU country becomes "multicultural", "diverse" and
"vibrant".

This is more than terrorism, which, however bad it is, is not such
a performing threat. Losing 100 people annually won't kill us.

But multiculturalism will.

<http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/22/germany-created-migran
t-crisis-pay-consequences/>

<https://sputniknews.com/europe/201705221053865875-poland-eu-migra
nts-refugees/>

<https://www.therebel.media/_watch_polish_patriot_s_video_supports
_government_better_to_pay_than_take_migrants>

Sorry for the links if it fail.

Federer Fanatic

May 24, 2017, 4:01:01 PM5/24/17
I can see that you are quite upset, dismayed at what's happened. Frankly
I think you're poisoned by a huge amount of negativity. How do you stand
living? Serious question...

You are quite right that letting in a multitude of refugees in
a short time period was likely not a very good idea. I would,
however, not characterize this as a deliberate, calculated plan
to destabilize Europe. Put more simply Merkel possesses German
hubris--the belief that they can do anything, when she uttered:
"Wir schaffen das".

In the article we see that most places in Germany have sorted out
the issues:

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Merkels-Wir-schaffen-das-war-richtig-article19740223.html

Merkel appears to have succeeded. A google translation of a paragraph:

Ihr Buch heißt "Wir machen das", eine Anspielung auf den umstrittenen Satz Angela Merkels "Wir schaffen das". Fanden Sie
diesen Ausspruch damals hilfreich?

Ja, Merkels "Wir schaffen das" war richtig. Ich erwarte von einer Kanzlerin in so einer Situation eine gewisse
Zuversicht. Hätte sie sagen sollen: Das wird jetzt alles ganz schlimm, das Land geht unter? Nein. Merkel hat gesagt:
Unser Land hat viel geschafft und wir werden auch das schaffen. Politische Führung hat die Aufgabe, Risiken und Probleme
abzuschätzen und zu kommunizieren: Leute, nicht verzagen, sondern anpacken. Wir kriegen das hin.

YIELDS:

Her book is called "We make that", an allusion to Angela Merkel's controversial sentence "We create that". Did you find
this statement helpful?

Yes, Merkel's "We Can Do It" was right. I expect a chancellor in such a situation a certain confidence. Should she have
said, "This is going to be all right, the country is going down?" No. Merkel said: "Our country has done a lot and we
will do that too. Political leadership has the task of assessing and communicating risks and problems: people who do not
despair, but rather tackle. We will sort it out.

I am quite proud of my German heritage to be blunt. What are you proud of? I assume you are indeed a Croatian national?

FF