Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

AZ

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 06:12:3331.03.17
an
Weird, tall man tennis. This is the future?

Whisper

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 06:54:0831.03.17
an
On 31/03/2017 9:12 PM, AZ wrote:
> Weird, tall man tennis. This is the future?

Easily fixed by making pros play with wood.

soccerfan777

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 07:42:4431.03.17
an
Sampras would have won zippo slams with wood

*skriptis

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 08:30:0231.03.17
an
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Sampras would have won zippo slams with wood

lol
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whisper

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 09:24:4331.03.17
an
On 31/03/2017 10:42 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Sampras would have won zippo slams with wood

Sampras woulda been Pancho on steroids in wood era - probably won 30 slams.

Guypers

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 12:45:0131.03.17
an
The cheap greek would have won one tops if he played today?!?!?!??

undecided

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 18:51:0231.03.17
an
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 7:42:44 AM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Sampras would have won zippo slams with wood

Idiot, Sampras grew up playing with wood and his pro racquet was the smallest and heaviest pro racquet at the time.

Manuel aka Xax

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 18:56:2731.03.17
an
Well, what does tell ?

Since Roddick was supposed to be a Sampras on steroids, it doesn't look really good for Pete :-)

By the way, the post you replied to was merely trolling.
Given his age, Sampras is quite likely to have started with wood tool.
I've been playing with the green & black painted wood Dunlop Mac once had, iirc.
And I was born near day-for-day ten years before Federer (August 1971).

Not having if not compete with, say at least play often with, wood racket is merely concerning players born after 1990.
I wonder how most would deal with such smaller heads, appart from Fed who has been the smallest head in the pro tour until very lately (with known results no longer after the switch)

John Liang

ungelesen,
31.03.2017, 19:27:1131.03.17
an
No, the pro staff wasn't the smallest racquet. The head size of Pro staff is about the same as Dunlop Max 200G Pro, both are larger than Adidas Lendl GTX Pro.

Whisper

ungelesen,
01.04.2017, 06:57:5901.04.17
an
Imo if Sampras was same age as Federer he woulda won 20+ slams in this era.

Whisper

ungelesen,
01.04.2017, 07:11:5101.04.17
an
Excellent post.

John Liang

ungelesen,
01.04.2017, 07:16:4601.04.17
an
And Sampras on steroid was supposed to win a calendar grand slam and Federer was only good enough for 1. Those were your opinion too.
0 neue Nachrichten