YES! Trump wins again! Republicans win Georgia!

The Iceberg

Jun 21, 2017, 4:49:56 AM6/21/17
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html

Cool eh! Shows that all the polls are nonsense and Trump is a VERY popular president, except amongst Hillary fans!

*skriptis

Jun 21, 2017, 9:01:04 AM6/21/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html
>
> Cool eh! Shows that all the polls are nonsense and Trump is a VERY popular president, except amongst Hillary fans!

Can't stop winning. lol
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

joh

Jun 21, 2017, 9:46:04 AM6/21/17
Op woensdag 21 juni 2017 10:49:56 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html
>
> Cool eh! Shows that all the polls are nonsense and Trump is a VERY popular president, except amongst Hillary fans!

Hillary won the popular vote

Gracchus

Jun 21, 2017, 10:54:06 AM6/21/17
Yeah...and it's only a "dry heat" in Phoenix today.

bob

Jun 21, 2017, 10:52:38 PM6/21/17
the polls showed a dead heat at noon. by 9pm, the republican lady won
by 5 pts. one of my best friends lives in that district and laughed
when i told him it'd be very close, said don't believe CNN polls.

bob

bob

Jun 21, 2017, 10:53:44 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:00:29 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html
>>
>> Cool eh! Shows that all the polls are nonsense and Trump is a VERY popular president, except amongst Hillary fans!
>>

>Can't stop winning. lol

republicans now won 5 straight special elections i believe. whateve
the dems are doing, i think they need to revisit the strategy! lol

bob

Gracchus

Jun 22, 2017, 12:22:49 AM6/22/17
They need to recognize that they have a problem in the first place. Somehow the 2016 election didn't get that across strongly enough. This woman in Georgia says flat-out in debate that she doesn't believe in a livable wage and the Democrat still can't beat her. That's Hillary's legacy.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 22, 2017, 3:07:10 AM6/22/17
What BS!
I know many people who have a very livable wage.

Max

The Iceberg

Jun 22, 2017, 4:08:10 AM6/22/17
As an outsider I can see it cos the Dems don't care one bit about poor people or real issues any more, they only care about the liberal PC elite, rich students, Wall St bankers and Saudi types, they so busy pandering to PC gender stuff, it no surprise Trump is miles ahead.

The Iceberg

Jun 22, 2017, 4:08:47 AM6/22/17
Blame the Russians hackers for that! Lolol

Gracchus

Jun 22, 2017, 12:30:48 PM6/22/17
Incorrect. The Israelis concocted that rumor.

Gracchus

Jun 22, 2017, 12:34:52 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:08:10 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:

> As an outsider I can see it cos the Dems don't care one bit about poor people or real issues any more, they only care about the liberal PC elite, rich students, Wall St bankers and Saudi types, they so busy pandering to PC gender stuff, it no surprise Trump is miles ahead.

All true about the Democrats, but Trump sure doesn't care an iota about the poor or middle class.

bob

Jun 22, 2017, 7:44:34 PM6/22/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 21:22:48 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus
<grac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 7:53:44 PM UTC-7, bob wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:00:29 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
>> <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>> >Can't stop winning. lol
>>
>> republicans now won 5 straight special elections i believe. whateve
>> the dems are doing, i think they need to revisit the strategy! lol
>
>They need to recognize that they have a problem in the first place.

that's for sure. they seem to be in denial.

> Somehow the 2016 election didn't get that across strongly enough. This woman in Georgia says flat-out in debate that she doesn't believe in a livable wage and the Democrat still can't beat her. That's Hillary's legacy.

i've spent a lot of time lately in the district in atlanta where this
election took place and ossoff was very mainstream, moderate really.
but it's a conservative district, i don't belive a democrat ever wins
there. and most of the voters had a major issue that the democratic
candidate didn't even live in the district, and many people questioned
if he really even lives in georgia.

bob

bob

Jun 22, 2017, 7:48:23 PM6/22/17
no politician does. politicians have 2 goals: get in power, stay in
power. that's why it's fun to see so many of them bewildered and
scrambling now.

bob

Darkfalz

Jun 27, 2017, 8:21:34 AM6/27/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:49:56 PM UTC+10, The Iceberg wrote:
> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-georgia-house-race-20170620-htmlstory.html
>
> Cool eh! Shows that all the polls are nonsense and Trump is a VERY popular president, except amongst Hillary fans!

CNN was running a totally not fake news 51-44 Ossoff vote days before the vote.