Miami 2011 - RG 2008 - Miami 2005?

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 10:57:38 PM4/1/11
Which was most embarrassing moment for Federer?

I can't decide!

I know slammists think RG 2008...but I CAN'T DECIDE! :(

I bet Fan says it was AO 2009!

RzR

Apr 1, 2011, 11:05:19 PM4/1/11

at least he doesnt forfeit, lie about the injury, then hides away while
juicing up

but one cant expect the people who didnt spend a minute playing
competitive sports to understand something like that

John Liang

Apr 1, 2011, 11:12:59 PM4/1/11

Unfortunate for guys like TT tennis players were remember more for
they win than their losses.
It is how many slam a player wins that matters. No point arguing with
someone who know their
own argument will break down with time.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 11:18:36 PM4/1/11

English? TIA

John Liang

Apr 1, 2011, 11:23:18 PM4/1/11
> English? TIA- Hide quoted text -

English is just another language and tool that allow people to
communicate their idea. It is ideas and thinking
that is important rather than the tool.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 11:27:51 PM4/1/11

Nice. You're absolutely correct! My apologies.