Marcus Willis is nearly back again!

The Iceberg

Jun 29, 2017, 6:54:17 AM6/29/17
Marcus Willis, the guy that last year won through from Wimbledon pre-qualifiers to play Fed in the 2nd round last year is one match away from qualifying for the main draw again! Last year he said he was inspired by his girlfriend to get there, she was hot stuff!

Carey

Jun 29, 2017, 10:03:38 AM6/29/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 3:54:17 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:
> Marcus Willis, the guy that last year won through from Wimbledon pre-qualifiers to play Fed in the 2nd round last year is one match away from qualifying for the main draw again! Last year he said he was inspired by his girlfriend to get there, she was hot stuff!

The big question: Is she gonna be there too? If so I'll be tuning in. :)

Whisper

Jun 30, 2017, 5:37:58 AM6/30/17
On 29/06/2017 8:54 PM, The Iceberg wrote:
> Marcus Willis, the guy that last year won through from Wimbledon pre-qualifiers to play Fed in the 2nd round last year is one match away from qualifying for the main draw again! Last year he said he was inspired by his girlfriend to get there, she was hot stuff!

A year can be a very long time in tennis. This is him the other day;

https://postimg.org/image/xijyqp7b3/

https://postimg.org/image/of81rh9dh/

---
http://www.avg.com

The Iceberg

Jun 30, 2017, 7:05:26 AM6/30/17
Lol welcome to top tier tennis in England - lots
of nice wine, cheese and dinners all courtesy of the LTA! or join Dan Evans and the other young guns partying as much as possible! he just been banned for 4 years for coke! Tomic and Kyrgios love it!

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Jul 1, 2017, 1:03:45 PM7/1/17
In article <3618678c-73c8-4134...@googlegroups.com>,
In the last year Willis married his girlfriend, had a hernia operation,
and became a father. I think he might have other things on his mind than
joining Dan Evans.

wg

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 1:10:51 PM7/1/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:54:17 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> Marcus Willis, the guy that last year won through from Wimbledon pre-qualifiers to play Fed in the 2nd round last year is one match away from qualifying for the main draw again! Last year he said he was inspired by his girlfriend to get there, she was hot stuff!

She had previously made the Wimbledon main draw?

Max