Tommy Haas is back

Tom Undelay

Jun 30, 2015, 3:55:33 PM6/30/15
But not for long. He's playing Raonic tomorrow.

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 30, 2015, 7:06:12 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 12:55:33 PM UTC-7, Tom Undelay wrote:
> But not for long. He's playing Raonic tomorrow.

IFFFFFFFFF, Haas can bunt back those returns and make Milos actually 'hit' the ball a few times per rally, he could take Milos out... big ask on getting enough returns in though... Milos certainly seems to be trying to push Rafa out from under that radar cover... :))

acebh...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 7:25:43 PM6/30/15
That's a big IF Patrick.

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 30, 2015, 7:41:52 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 4:25:43 PM UTC-7, acebh...@gmail.com wrote:
> That's a big IF Patrick.

Haas can really play some smooth grass court tennis though... amazing he never did better at Wimbledon... man that guy had one of the worst runs of injury I can think of... he couldn't get though a 6 month period without something MAJOR happening to him...

Darkfalz

Jul 2, 2015, 10:36:25 AM7/2/15
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 5:55:33 AM UTC+10, Tom Undelay wrote:
> But not for long. He's playing Raonic tomorrow.

Amazing that Haas was in the first Virtua Tennis game. That came out in 1999, folks.