Kylie Minoque is a Rafa fan!!!!!

1 view

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 22, 2010, 3:15:09 PM11/22/10
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

--
"Another opponent, exhausted and thin!
Is bludgeoned to death by endurance and spin."
-- Anonymous

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 22, 2010, 4:37:20 PM11/22/10

She likes winners, I guess...

felangey

Nov 22, 2010, 5:12:35 PM11/22/10
>She likes winners, I guess...<

I believe she is friends with the Roddicks.

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 22, 2010, 5:13:37 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 2:12 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
> >She likes winners, I guess...<
>
> I believe she is friends with the Roddicks.

OK, she likes to 'swing' then... :)))))))))))))

felangey

Nov 22, 2010, 5:24:57 PM11/22/10
>OK, she likes to 'swing' then... :)))))))))))))<

You know, I think even my wife would be up for a spot of swinging with
Kylie! ;)

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 6:06:40 PM11/22/10

What's Par Cash doing there then...

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 6:36:51 PM11/22/10
On 23.11.2010 0:12, felangey wrote:
>> She likes winners, I guess...<
>
> I believe she is friends with the Roddicks.

That's why she's sitting with Moya and applauding Rafa all the time? lol

RzR

Nov 22, 2010, 7:21:20 PM11/22/10
TT wrote:
> On 23.11.2010 0:12, felangey wrote:
>>> She likes winners, I guess...<
>>
>> I believe she is friends with the Roddicks.
>
> That's why she's sitting with Moya and applauding Rafa all the time?
> lol

who cares about that plastic ho anyways

Superdave

Nov 22, 2010, 7:45:59 PM11/22/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:15:09 +0100, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> wrote:

>???????

I'll take Giovanna any day !!!

felangey

Nov 22, 2010, 7:47:18 PM11/22/10
>who cares about that plastic ho anyways<

Whoaa ther Mr....hold your hosses. She might be knocking on a bit now...and
have had some work done....but noddybody gets to diss Kylie like that! :P

RzR

Nov 22, 2010, 8:14:19 PM11/22/10

ok, ok...she has been through the tough times with her illness and all, and
maybe needed some self-esteem boost to feel better about herself