Masturbation at RST

RST Moderator

Mar 11, 2010, 2:22:52 PM3/11/10
Fact:

RST regulars masturbate often. This is mostly due to the fact that
they don't have a partner to have sex with.

Typical RST masturbators:

-Raja
-Superdave
-TT
-Whisper
-Calimero

Of course most of the members of the subtroll list share the same
problem, but we have no concrete information about the few females
posters.

TT

Mar 11, 2010, 3:13:52 PM3/11/10

Wow, great post.

Manco

Mar 11, 2010, 3:15:36 PM3/11/10
Exactly. RST is filled with Fedfuckers and Nadalfuckers. Each is
equally repulsive and annoying.

Manco

Mar 11, 2010, 3:15:54 PM3/11/10
You just hate when someone calls out your bullshit.

TT

Mar 11, 2010, 3:26:51 PM3/11/10
Manco wrote:
> You just hate when someone calls out your bullshit.

Or maybe that just was a really stupid post.

Me

Mar 11, 2010, 3:42:08 PM3/11/10

Ewwww

RST Moderator

Mar 11, 2010, 3:45:31 PM3/11/10

So you are actually a masturbation-denier?!

TT

Mar 11, 2010, 3:52:29 PM3/11/10

Grow up.

RST Moderator

Mar 11, 2010, 3:54:39 PM3/11/10
On 11 Mrz., 21:15, Manco <musefan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You just hate when someone calls out your bullshit.

But you wouldn't guess who would be the 6th element of that group.

Ali Asoag

Mar 11, 2010, 8:36:09 PM3/11/10
On 3/11/2010 12:22 PM, RST Moderator wrote:
> Fact:
>
> RST regulars masturbate often. This is mostly due to the fact that
> they don't have a partner to have sex with.
>
> Typical RST masturbators:
>
> -Raja
> -Superdave
> -TT
> -Whisper
> -Calimero

No, TT and Whisper are so dumb (they often proved this with their
non-knowledge in tennis) that they don't know how to masturbate.

Superior Logic (a csman production)

Mar 11, 2010, 10:53:57 PM3/11/10

I'm not adverse to tugging the purple headed custard chucker. That is
not a reflection on my relationship status, it's just a natural part
of being a male, you lads need to grow up.

bubba

Mar 12, 2010, 12:59:53 AM3/12/10

Raja can only reach orgasm if he is looking at a poster of Jimmy Page

Me

Mar 12, 2010, 6:22:56 AM3/12/10
> Raja can only reach orgasm if he is looking at a poster of Jimmy Page- Hide quoted text -

eww

RST Moderator

Mar 12, 2010, 7:48:23 PM3/12/10

Perhaps we should create a workshop with the title "What are the
reasons for the massive masturbation at RST and how can we prevent it?"

Me

Mar 13, 2010, 10:30:44 AM3/13/10
> reasons for the massive masturbation at RST and how can we prevent it?"- Hide quoted text -

So Mr. Moderator, are the rumors true that someone sent Raja
"Masturbation For Dummies (Illustrated Version)" and he still doesn't
get it?

RST Moderator

Mar 13, 2010, 11:00:50 AM3/13/10

Yes, Mr. Mini-Me, I hear his mother confiscicated it.

Me

Mar 13, 2010, 11:02:16 AM3/13/10
> Yes, Mr. Mini-Me, I hear his mother confiscicated it.- Hide quoted text -

He should have gotten her out of the house before taking it out of the
wrapper.

RST Moderator

Mar 13, 2010, 2:30:26 PM3/13/10

She opens his post to avoid him buying gay porn.

Me

Mar 13, 2010, 2:32:00 PM3/13/10
> She opens his post to avoid him buying gay porn.- Hide quoted text -

Does he understand how homosexual sex works any better than he does
heterosexual sex?

RST Moderator

Mar 13, 2010, 3:39:59 PM3/13/10

No, but as the fat, smelly neighbour is the only one paying attention
to Raja, he is more curious about it.

RST Moderator

Mar 31, 2010, 4:22:43 PM3/31/10

The problem hasn't been solved yet.
I hereby summon an Advisory Council in order to handle it and its
consequences!

WartRemover

Mar 31, 2010, 4:44:33 PM3/31/10
On 11 Mrz., 21:22, RST Moderator <ab...@email.de> wrote:
> Fact:
>
> RST regulars masturbate often. This is mostly due to the fact that
> they don't have a partner to have sex with.
>
> Typical RST masturbators:
>
> -Raja
> -Superdave
> -TT
> -Whisper
> -Calimero
>
> Of course most of the members of the subtroll list share the same
> problem, but we have no concrete information about the few females
> posters.

And let us NOT 4get:

SCOTT LIFSHINE ADMITS TO JACKING OFF READING AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUNG BOYS:

http://tinyurl.com/yzedsnj
--
"The world has moved on, leaving the non-entity Scott Lifshine in its wake"
-Greendistantstar

oWo
|---|

RST Moderator

Mar 31, 2010, 5:12:35 PM3/31/10
On 31 Mrz., 22:44, WartRemover <Smuc...@iBgod.me> wrote:
> On 11 Mrz., 21:22, RST Moderator <ab...@email.de> wrote:
>

> > Fact:
>
> > RST regulars masturbate often. This is mostly due to the fact that
> > they don't have a partner to have sex with.
>
> > Typical RST masturbators:
>
> > -Raja
> > -Superdave
> > -TT
> > -Whisper
> > -Calimero
>
> > Of course most of the members of the subtroll list share the same
> > problem, but we have no concrete information about the few females
> > posters.
>
> And let us NOT 4get:
>
> SCOTT LIFSHINE ADMITS TO JACKING OFF READING AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUNG BOYS:

That is no suprise, but you have to consider, that the average RST
regular needs pictures/videos of massive rape, torture and genocide
for his masturbation. The smell of a burned cadaver is another "turn-
on" for him.

Raja, The Great

Mar 31, 2010, 5:28:49 PM3/31/10
> on" for him.- Hide quoted text -

I think you are talking about yourself, sicko.

Superdave

Mar 31, 2010, 10:52:10 PM3/31/10

masturbation is a sin.

Me

Apr 1, 2010, 3:47:26 AM4/1/10
> masturbation is a sin.- Hide quoted text -

All I can say is thank goodness tissues can't get pregnant or I'd
millions of little Kleenex running around my house.

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 1, 2010, 5:13:04 AM4/1/10

Can't we all just wank along?

TT

Apr 1, 2010, 8:11:08 AM4/1/10

Now there's a man of reason.

--
"So the ones who think I only concentrate on Grand Slams are wrong. I
try to win and play well in every tournament. The tough part in

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 1, 2010, 10:43:09 AM4/1/10
TT wrote:
> Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>> RST Moderator wrote:

>>> The problem hasn't been solved yet.
>>> I hereby summon an Advisory Council in order to handle it and its
>>> consequences!
>>
>> Can't we all just wank along?
>
> Now there's a man of reason.

Wank You!

Superdave

Apr 1, 2010, 12:40:41 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:11:08 +0300, TT <n...@email.org> wrote:

>Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>> RST Moderator wrote:

>>> The problem hasn't been solved yet.
>>> I hereby summon an Advisory Council in order to handle it and its
>>> consequences!
>>
>> Can't we all just wank along?
>
>Now there's a man of reason.

Wanking is a sin. Remember what happened to Onan in the bible ?

He spilled his seed. He died instantly.

TT

Apr 1, 2010, 2:32:39 PM4/1/10
Superdave wrote:

> Wanking is a sin. Remember what happened to Onan in the bible ?
>
> He spilled his seed. He died instantly.

Seriously?!?

Wow - I'm really happy now I never tried that!

Quincy

Apr 18, 2010, 10:13:47 AM4/18/10
On 1 Apr., 09:47, Me <BabaOhRea...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 10:52 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >The problem hasn't been solved yet.
> > >I hereby summon an Advisory Council in order to handle it and its
> > >consequences!
>
> >masturbationis a sin.- Hide quoted text -

> All I can say is thank goodness tissues can't get pregnant or I'd
> millions of little Kleenex running around my house.

All Raja can say is thank goodness guests' towels can't get pregnant
or he'd millions of little towelies running around his house.

Quincy

Apr 18, 2010, 10:14:14 AM4/18/10

Yes. The ash clowd is the result for RST not stopping to masturbate.

Scott F.

Apr 18, 2010, 10:47:08 AM4/18/10
On Mar 11, 2:22 pm, RST Moderator <ab...@email.de> wrote:
> Fact:
>
> RST regulars masturbate often. This is mostly due to the fact that
> they don't have a partner to have sex with.
>
> Typical RST masturbators:
>
> -Raja
> -Superdave
> -TT
> -Whisper
> -Calimero
>
> Of course most of the members of the subtroll list share the same
> problem, but we have no concrete information about the few females
> posters.

90% of men masturbate regularly. The other 10% lie about it.

Calimero

Apr 18, 2010, 12:48:28 PM4/18/10

You mean those 10 % claim that they masturbate but actually don't do
it?

Max

Superdave

Apr 18, 2010, 9:23:34 PM4/18/10

perhaps the other 10% have a hot sexy female spouse willing to take care of
their every need 24/7 like i do ?

Scott F.

Apr 18, 2010, 10:27:45 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 8:23 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> perhaps the other 10% have a hot sexy female spouse willing to take care of
> their every need 24/7 like i do ?- Hide quoted text -

Fantasy women, or inflatalbe women, don't count...

Quincy

Apr 19, 2010, 5:49:41 AM4/19/10

You want to hear more about Dave's fantasies:

1) Jesus rose 3 days after being brutally killed
2) Federer can destroy Nadal at the FO
3) God created the earth in 6 says
4) Mirka is pretty and slim
5) Dave has a wife fulfilling his fantasies 24/7

Now take your pick which of those is the most absurd one.