(OT) Dow wipes out gains of 12 months

Pelle Svanslös

Dec 8, 2018, 1:38:26 AM12/8/18
Yup. You get better risk free gains by investing $1 in a bank at 0.01%
interest than putting $1 on Dow.

Trump has really turned the stock markets around. From an Obama bull
market to a wishy washy, high volatility, just waiting for a signal bad
enough market.

And JP Morgan calls Trump a liar.

Bad.

The Iceberg

Dec 8, 2018, 4:54:27 AM12/8/18
Pelle telling the USA about the DOW now Lol

Calimero

Dec 8, 2018, 10:29:53 AM12/8/18
Didn't you tell us recently that Obama still was responsible for the Dow?

Max

Pelle Svanslös

Dec 8, 2018, 11:28:27 AM12/8/18
Yes yes. Tariff Barack poured the gasoline on the fire. "Sure sure, but
I won't be here then".

Ha ha ha ha hah ah ha.

bob

Dec 9, 2018, 9:46:49 AM12/9/18
On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 07:29:51 -0800 (PST), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:
he's repeated it over and over.

bob

bob

Dec 9, 2018, 9:50:03 AM12/9/18
On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 08:38:22 +0200, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:
i never credit/blame a president, any of them, for the S&P. but i'd
love to see it drop another 20% before i jump back in. call me greedy,
i know, but market profits are usually so much easier with
peaks/valleys than just riding a slow steady uptrend. at least i've
found it that way in the past 18 yrs.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Dec 9, 2018, 11:55:05 AM12/9/18
On 09/12/2018 16.50, bob wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 08:38:22 +0200, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
> wrote:
>
>> Yup. You get better risk free gains by investing $1 in a bank at 0.01%
>> interest than putting $1 on Dow.
>> Trump has really turned the stock markets around. From an Obama bull
>> market to a wishy washy, high volatility, just waiting for a signal bad
>> enough market.
>> And JP Morgan calls Trump a liar.
>> Bad.
>
> i never credit/blame a president, any of them,

This time you can. Businessman Trumpski will go down in history as the
man who single-handedly ended the longest bull market.

Just the other day he caused a 800 point drop with the twittering and JP
Morgan called him a liar.

Yep, yep.

The Iceberg

Dec 9, 2018, 1:23:17 PM12/9/18
Pelle as said before don’t you ever get bored with failing? Or being wrong? Trump, NK, Russia, Jerusalem, the Dow Lol bull run influenced by a tweet Lol what happened in 2007?! Lol you saying this means Trump will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents ever, just as Whisper said.

Calimero

Dec 9, 2018, 3:08:03 PM12/9/18
JP Morgan are big Demmie donors. Idiots.
Our bank never would give money to a party which touts Occasional-Cortex as their "future".

Max