Wonder Woman

Whisper

Jul 1, 2017, 9:50:10 AM7/1/17

Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.

Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;

http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg

---
http://www.avg.com

Whisper

Jul 1, 2017, 9:55:09 AM7/1/17
On 1/07/2017 11:50 PM, Whisper wrote:

> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
> Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
> a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
> suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
>
> http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg

Actually this pic is more Wonder Womanly;

http://cdn1-elle.ladmedia.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/people/la-vie-des-people/news/ma-premiere-interview-dans-elle-monica-bellucci-en-1989-3015945/58475005-1-fre-FR/Ma-premiere-interview-dans-ELLE-Monica-Bellucci-en-1989.jpg

Gadot is not bad, but not quite MB;

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/wonder-woman-gal-gadot.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 10:05:53 AM7/1/17
Graf would have been even better!

Max

Gracchus

Jul 1, 2017, 10:16:38 AM7/1/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:50:10 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
> Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
> a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
> suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
>
> http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg

Enough with your Bellucci obsession. She'd be horrible in a role like that.

jdeluise

Jul 1, 2017, 10:18:13 AM7/1/17
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:50:00 +1000, Whisper wrote:

> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.

I didn't like it much either, those overly dramatic slow-motion action
scenes towards the end with an essentially invincible protagonist were
just too much for me to be able to suspend my disbelief. The whole fish
out of water comedy aspect to it was somewhat amusing at first but began
to drag on pretty quickly. Wouldn't recommend it.

Whisper

Jul 1, 2017, 10:44:35 AM7/1/17
Athletically/figure yes - maybe Sabatini's face on her body?

Whisper

Jul 1, 2017, 10:46:18 AM7/1/17
Probably - I'm looking at it more from the way she looks. In fact many
called her looks 'Amazonian' so fitting.

Whisper

Jul 1, 2017, 11:01:36 AM7/1/17
On 2/07/2017 12:18 AM, jdeluise wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 23:50:00 +1000, Whisper wrote:
>
>> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
>> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
>> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
> I didn't like it much either, those overly dramatic slow-motion action
> scenes towards the end with an essentially invincible protagonist were
> just too much for me to be able to suspend my disbelief.

Yeah, what's the point of kicking the shit out of her when she just
bounces back not a scratch? Pointless waste of 15 mins or whatever.
Should invest more in the story line & have somewhat realistic battles.

It had potential & a few interesting ideas eg black & white photo of WW
from WW2, but the end product didn't really work for me overall.

Still, if you're a superhero buff you should watch it at some point as
these storylines crossover with other sh films, but it's not a 'must
watch now' film.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 1, 2017, 11:16:15 AM7/1/17
> Graf would have been even better!

The screen will need extension for her nose.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 11:38:09 AM7/1/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 5:16:15 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Graf would have been even better!
>
> The screen will need extension for her nose.

Maybe just a hologram to annoy you nose fetishists?

Max

Gracchus

Jul 1, 2017, 11:55:26 AM7/1/17
Obviously Graf could have had a nose job from a master plastic surgeon years ago if she'd wanted to. Since doing so wouldn't affect her livelihood, we have to assume that she's comfortable with the nose she was given and doesn't care about people thinking otherwise. Her nose is prominent, but IMO not in a way that makes her ugly. And anyway a lot of nose jobs end up giving the recipient a generic-looking nub of a nose that doesn't look like it even belongs on their face.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 12:17:50 PM7/1/17
Exactly!
So we agree that she could have played Wonder Woman, right?
:-)

Max

Guypers

Jul 1, 2017, 12:31:33 PM7/1/17
No, Pinochio would be perfect for her, Andre as Geppetto?

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 12:34:11 PM7/1/17
Pinocchio.

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jul 1, 2017, 12:38:46 PM7/1/17
> Obviously Graf could have had a nose job from a master plastic surgeon years ago if she'd wanted to. Since doing so wouldn't affect her livelihood, we have to assume that she's comfortable with the nose she was given and doesn't care about people thinking otherwise. Her nose is prominent, but IMO not in a way that makes her ugly. And anyway a lot of nose jobs end up giving the recipient a generic-looking nub of a nose that doesn't look like it even belongs on their face.

Max loves this big nose.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 1, 2017, 1:04:37 PM7/1/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:38:46 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Obviously Graf could have had a nose job from a master plastic surgeon years ago if she'd wanted to. Since doing so wouldn't affect her livelihood, we have to assume that she's comfortable with the nose she was given and doesn't care about people thinking otherwise. Her nose is prominent, but IMO not in a way that makes her ugly. And anyway a lot of nose jobs end up giving the recipient a generic-looking nub of a nose that doesn't look like it even belongs on their face.
>
> Max loves this big nose.

I'm no nose fetishist like so many Graf haters. Nose is not important. Can be small, can be big, so long as it is not ugly.

Instead I concentrate on other assets women have.
Legs for example. Eyes, hair, smile, butt. Graf is a perfect 10 in all those departments. And a perfect Wonder Woman! Or Supergirl. Maybe Batgirl (does she even exist?).

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jul 1, 2017, 6:35:32 PM7/1/17
> Instead I concentrate on other assets women have.
Legs for example. Eyes, hair, smile, butt. Graf is a perfect 10 in all those departments. And a perfect Wonder Woman! Or Supergirl. Maybe Batgirl (does she even exist?).

You are in love Max, this is the only topic that exposes a personal side in you.

stephenJ

Jul 1, 2017, 7:23:32 PM7/1/17
On 7/1/2017 8:50 AM, Whisper wrote:

> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
> Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
> a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
> suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;

IMO, Gadot really commanded the screen, it was a real star turn.

Is she as hot as peak Belluci? Not quite but then very few are so that's
no crime. She's still extremely hot, and Belluci's pure femininity
problem isn't optimal for a role requiring a dash of athleticism.

---

grif

Jul 1, 2017, 8:02:41 PM7/1/17
Something that's bugged me with WW is less to do with the film than the superheroine herself. Why does she need to deflect bullets with her bracelets when she can withstand massive impactful forces that would level a building ? Anyway, looking at the sheer amount of articles generated by the film, it seems to be huge hit with audiences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fctMc6SxVFY

jdeluise

Jul 1, 2017, 8:36:18 PM7/1/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 01:02:38 +0100, grif wrote:

> Why does she need to deflect bullets with her bracelets when she can
> withstand massive impactful forces that would level a building

Seems some of the fight scenes with common criminals were a bit
irrelevant too, considering what she can do to a tank she should have
been able to flatten the attackers with flick of a wrist. Very hard to
suspend disbelief with this film because it was so internally
inconsistent.

TT

Jul 1, 2017, 10:15:53 PM7/1/17
Whisper kirjoitti 1.7.2017 klo 16:50:

> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
> Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
> a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
> suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
>
> http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg

Court1: "Does it have a strong female lead?"

-

I liked Wonder Woman. Successful at what it tried to be: a fetishist
superhero film. Yeah, the effects felt a bit videogamey and the story
was what it was - a rather formulaic standard superhero film script.
However the film instantly won me over in the beginning with Gal Gadot
scenes AND Connie Nielsen (who arguably used to be even better looking
than Gal Gadot). I did like the action scenes with WW plus there was
some passable humour. I'll probably tune in to subsequent films with
Wonder Gal.

Captain America meets Red Sonja meets Indiana Jones. I gave it a 7.

Oh and... Bellucci is not enough amazon for the role, way too frail and
feminine. Even prettier face yes, although I think Gadot was just
perfect for the part.

-

Couple great films which I watched...

Rocco and his Brothers (1960)
...Godfather meets Rocky. Great epic by Luchino Visconti whose films I
need to see more. Quintessential Italian cinema, simply brilliant film
with neorealist influences, although slightly too long. 8,5

Lonely Are the Brave (1962)
...A modern cowboy gets in trouble with the law when trying to help a
friend. Kirk Douglas at his very best. Great neo-western about old world
meeting the modern world. I'm 100% Gracchus would love this. 8,5

TT

Jul 1, 2017, 10:19:22 PM7/1/17
Well... one could argue that she learned about her powers during the
film, ending up more powerful and confident than she began. Didn't
bother me really.

TT

Jul 1, 2017, 10:39:10 PM7/1/17
stephenJ kirjoitti 2.7.2017 klo 2:23:
> On 7/1/2017 8:50 AM, Whisper wrote:
>>

>> Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
>> 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was
>> just ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as
>> 'crap'.
>>
>> Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I
>> think a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My
>> fantasy suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
>
> IMO, Gadot really commanded the screen, it was a real star turn.
>
> Is she as hot as peak Belluci? Not quite but then very few are so that's
> no crime. She's still extremely hot, and Belluci's pure femininity
> problem isn't optimal for a role requiring a dash of athleticism.

I think you're spot on there. Gadot was perfect fit for the role.

bob

Jul 1, 2017, 10:41:50 PM7/1/17
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 23:50:00 +1000, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com>
wrote:

>Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
>'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
>ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
>
>Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
>a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
>suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
>
>http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg

i thought it was ok for the first 2hrs, last 15 mins they had to
overdo the CGI again. oh well. but overall, pretty good for a super
hero movie IMO.

speaking of superhero movies, they were filming the new Avengers
Infinity movie outside my workplace Friday, bunch of folks there,
ScarJo, Samuel Jackson and about a half dozen other big names. think i
might be seen in an extra scene running carrying a DD coffee.

bob

TT

Jul 1, 2017, 10:45:45 PM7/1/17
In any case they couldn't make her all-powerful from the beginning nor
too weak in the end considering her opposition.

Then again maybe they could have invented some (other) cool way to end
the final confrontation instead of over the top superpowers. Also, she
did feel a bit too unbeatable the entire film... never felt she was in
real danger.

I didn't know that Wonder Woman is actually a goddess. Oh well.

TT

Jul 1, 2017, 11:07:54 PM7/1/17
TT kirjoitti 2.7.2017 klo 5:15:
> Court1: "Does it have a strong female lead?"

And after the film: "I think she looked like Plain Jane"

Gracchus

Jul 2, 2017, 12:31:11 AM7/2/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 7:15:53 PM UTC-7, TT wrote:

> Lonely Are the Brave (1962)
> ...A modern cowboy gets in trouble with the law when trying to help a
> friend. Kirk Douglas at his very best. Great neo-western about old world
> meeting the modern world. I'm 100% Gracchus would love this. 8,5

I've seen it and did like it. Kirk Douglas and young Gena Rowlands were both really good. Loved Douglas's barroom fight with the one-armed man from "The Fugitive." And did you catch the brief appearance of Carroll O' Connor as the truck driver?

A later comedy-western Kirk Douglas did (can't recall the name) alluded to "Lonely are the Brave" when Douglas goes into a saloon and calls out to the bartender, "Whisky!" Whereupon his horse walks in.

In other news, happy 101st birthday to Olivia de Havilland!

TT

Jul 2, 2017, 12:41:46 AM7/2/17
Gracchus kirjoitti 2.7.2017 klo 7:31:
> On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 7:15:53 PM UTC-7, TT wrote:
>
>> Lonely Are the Brave (1962)
>> ...A modern cowboy gets in trouble with the law when trying to help a
>> friend. Kirk Douglas at his very best. Great neo-western about old world
>> meeting the modern world. I'm 100% Gracchus would love this. 8,5
>
> I've seen it and did like it. Kirk Douglas and young Gena Rowlands were both really good. Loved Douglas's barroom fight with the one-armed man from "The Fugitive." And did you catch the brief appearance of Carroll O' Connor as the truck driver?

Sure I noticed. Fun addition.

The horse was great too.

> A later comedy-western Kirk Douglas did (can't recall the name) alluded to "Lonely are the Brave" when Douglas goes into a saloon and calls out to the bartender, "Whisky!" Whereupon his horse walks in.

lol. Not many would get that...

> In other news, happy 101st birthday to Olivia de Havilland!

Congrats! Great genes.

TT

Jul 2, 2017, 12:46:41 AM7/2/17
TT kirjoitti 2.7.2017 klo 7:41:
> Gracchus kirjoitti 2.7.2017 klo 7:31:
>> On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 7:15:53 PM UTC-7, TT wrote:
>>
>>> Lonely Are the Brave (1962)
>>> ...A modern cowboy gets in trouble with the law when trying to help a
>>> friend. Kirk Douglas at his very best. Great neo-western about old world
>>> meeting the modern world. I'm 100% Gracchus would love this. 8,5
>>
>> I've seen it and did like it. Kirk Douglas and young Gena Rowlands
>> were both really good. Loved Douglas's barroom fight with the
>> one-armed man from "The Fugitive." And did you catch the brief
>> appearance of Carroll O' Connor as the truck driver?
>>

> Sure I noticed. Fun addition.
>
> The horse was great too.

Not to mention George Kennedy as the sadistic cop. That guy seems to be
in half of the all great films ever made...

Lonely are the brave, Cool Hand Luke, eiger sanction, thunderbolt and
lightfoot...

Gracchus

Jul 2, 2017, 1:09:08 AM7/2/17
Oh yeah, I forgot about George Kennedy. He was great in all of those films. As I read the list, some of his best lines from each one started jumping into my head.

I think he started out as a military advisor for a movie and someone recognized him as a stand-out real life character and cast him. Apparently "Lonely Are the Brave" was just his second film. And of course he was in a lot of bad ones too, but I'm sure his performances were still good.

The Iceberg

Jul 2, 2017, 5:54:54 AM7/2/17
Alicia Silverstone was Batgirl! she was hot stuff.

Whisper

Jul 2, 2017, 6:53:19 AM7/2/17
I didn't see her invisible plane either?

Maybe it was parked somewhere but as it's invisible...

Whisper

Jul 2, 2017, 6:57:28 AM7/2/17
She's just different to past versions of WW, but yes has a presence & I
can see her growing into the role.

---
http://www.avg.com

stephenJ

Jul 2, 2017, 7:20:55 AM7/2/17
So freaking envious! :)

---

bob

Jul 2, 2017, 7:51:31 AM7/2/17
they film a movie about once a month outside this 1 atlanta office,
couple months ago the rock was there, clint eastwood and tom hanks
filmed part of sully there, etc. but i never saw a setup like they had
friday: 4 big "star trailors" with security guards outside each one,
cranes all over the park, lots of security for filming. apparently
robert downey jr. zoe saldana, chris pratt, hemsworth, mark ruffalo
and renner are also in the movie. walking back from my usual DD coffee
run, guy says wait here - unless you want to be an extra. just run
with everyone else when i say run, i did a jaros "spill the coffee."
lol.

bob

grif

Jul 2, 2017, 1:19:46 PM7/2/17
I see it. The very last photo in the link.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a9971767/little-girls-at-wonder-woman-screenings/

Even girls need inspiring superheroes, right Courty ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/0/wonder-woman-director-patty-jenkins-shares-inspiring-ways-children/1

Despite some flaws, I'm pleased to see the film do so well. The warm tone of the film reminded me of Richard Donner's "Superman" film and there's even a homage to it.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 2, 2017, 1:22:29 PM7/2/17
Everybody who doesn't love Steffi Graf is either no tennis fan or gay.

Max

grif

Jul 2, 2017, 1:23:59 PM7/2/17
On 02/07/2017 18:19, grif wrote:
> On 02/07/2017 11:53, Whisper wrote:

>>> Seems some of the fight scenes with common criminals were a bit
>>> irrelevant too, considering what she can do to a tank she should have
>>> been able to flatten the attackers with flick of a wrist. Very hard to
>>> suspend disbelief with this film because it was so internally
>>> inconsistent.
>>

>> I didn't see her invisible plane either?
>>
>> Maybe it was parked somewhere but as it's invisible...
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com

Needed to fix the 2nd link

Manuel aka Xax

Jul 2, 2017, 3:29:40 PM7/2/17
Le samedi 1 juillet 2017 16:16:38 UTC+2, Gracchus a écrit :
> On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:50:10 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
> > Just watched it. Wife liked it & gave it 8, I liked it less due to
> > 'love' story aspect & dodgy CGI so 6.5 at best? The story line was just
> > ok for me, wife said much better than Kong which she rated as 'crap'.
> >
> > Gadot gives a good performance & is believable as WW, but really I think
> > a lot of actors could have done at least as good a job. My fantasy
> > suggestion for WW is Bellucci when she looked like this;
> >
> > http://www.bdprimeit.com/wp-content/uploads/monica-bellucci-childhood-photo.jpg
>

> Enough with your Bellucci obsession. She'd be horrible in a role like that.

Poor actress anyway.
Laughable way too often.

TT

Jul 2, 2017, 3:53:12 PM7/2/17
Bellucci is a fine actress...

soccerfan777

Jul 2, 2017, 9:37:14 PM7/2/17
Hey Gracchus, this is the movie I saw the night before the French Open women's final. I thought the movie didn't deserve a thread.

It is a good entertainer. But overall pretty dumb. And makes no fucking sense. I know you hate Bachelor Party but at least that movie never took it seriously. This one did!

Gal Gadot has some nice legs and ass. And she is a decent actress. But she is not hot or cute enough to be Wonder woman (the original American female was way hotter). And I was disappointed that both the MILFs Robin Wright and Connie Nielson didn't have much of a role.

The love angle with the American WW1 army dude was ridiculous given that Americans didn't do shit in WW1 and were contemplating whether to even join the war in WW2 until the Japanese decimated a certain place in Hawaii and then the Americans got a certain German guy to make a bomb for them. I know this all sounds anti-American but it is the truth. I get irritated when they show Americans as the true heroes of both the WW when they truly didn't do shit!

But this movie was still way better than any of the super hero movies I have seen. All the jokes were lame and the love angle was ridiculous, but it was still better than the Spiderman teenage love nonsense.

I rate it 5 out of 10... no more.

soccerfan777

Jul 2, 2017, 9:39:40 PM7/2/17
And she has a fine tit and ass. Has she ever done a movie where she didn't do full frontal nudity? She would be a horrible fit for Wonder woman since even her tits weigh a ton. And Wonder woman is supposed to be... ahem... athletic.

Gracchus

Jul 2, 2017, 11:38:30 PM7/2/17
I haven't seen it. I suppose all the weak reviews these films got on RST deterred me. Maybe I'll fast forward through and only pause to zoom in on Gadot's legs and ass. :)

TT

Jul 3, 2017, 2:21:14 AM7/3/17
That's a good tactic on second viewing.

heyg...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 10:46:15 AM7/3/17
I thought the movie was refreshing in the sense that she wasn't conflicted, angst-ridden, confused about her role in the world, motivated by pain, etc like Batman and Superman always are. She wanted to take out evil and she relished the fight. She was fine with killing the bad guys--no indecision or "the burden of having power." There's a certain pleasure in watching confident, pure heroes do their thing (same as with Captain America and Reeve's Superman), especially when it's done with some charm and warmth.

Gracchus

Jul 3, 2017, 11:08:11 AM7/3/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 7:46:15 AM UTC-7, heyg...@gmail.com wrote:

> I thought the movie was refreshing in the sense that she wasn't conflicted, angst-ridden, confused about her role in the world, motivated by pain, etc like Batman and Superman always are. She wanted to take out evil and she relished the fight. She was fine with killing the bad guys--no indecision or "the burden of having power." There's a certain pleasure in watching confident, pure heroes do their thing (same as with Captain America and Reeve's Superman), especially when it's done with some charm and warmth.

Most superheroes were just that one-dimensional in the early comics, which is what made them boring after a while. It's still ok as a change-up or when done tongue-in-cheek, but I'm glad Stan Lee created more complex and often conflicted characters. IMO the only problem with that is what you referred to--the modern superhero movie tends to repeat the SAME kinds of doubt and conflict, especially in DC characters that are retooled to be more like the Marvel ones. Eventually that in turn becomes trite.

heyg...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 11:39:55 AM7/3/17
True, and in the end it's best to have both types of superheroes so that there is some conflict in motives and approach among themselves. But for WW the "pure hero" approach is the right one for the origin movie considering it's about an idealist from "paradise" coming into the real world. I'm sure the angst and conflict is to come in the sequels.

I also liked that they went with her origin from the DC reboot--the daughter of Zeus with inherent power (ie, the various lightning powers) vs only being a collection of powerful gadgets like Iron Man or Green Lantern.

TT

Jul 3, 2017, 12:48:27 PM7/3/17
Exactly. And as little clothing as possible.

grif

Jul 3, 2017, 2:12:46 PM7/3/17
I'm not that familiar with the DC universe, but general first impressions of their main superheroes were not good. Superman was just too overpowered (where is the danger or risk ? They essentially had to come up with some green glow rock just to inject some form of danger for him. In fact, the only interesting Superman story I can remember is the Doomsday one). And Batman, well he seemed to be just a guy with no special ability. What's the appeal ?

But back to WW. After doing some research on Gal Gadot, erm I mean WW, I came up with some interesting info:
http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-powers-abilities-nobody-else-can-do/
https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/123359/is-new-52-wonder-woman-bullet-proof

How to stop a rogue WW:
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/batmans-contingency-plan-for-the-justice-league.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114723/3234219-2686035938-30609.jpg

krisr...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 3:24:04 PM7/3/17
Well there was way too much clothing there. I prefer my Wonder woman in bikini.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 3, 2017, 3:39:49 PM7/3/17

soccerfan777

Jul 3, 2017, 4:05:07 PM7/3/17
She would have made a great Wonder woman in 1990.

Whisper

Jul 4, 2017, 7:44:41 AM7/4/17
I prefer mine out of one.