Merkel's CDU wins bigly in Northrhine-Westphalia!

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 12:40:56 PM5/14/17
Bad, bad day for the Sozis here in Düsseldorf.

Merkel on her way to a big win at the Bundestag election in September!
Yay!!!

Max

*skriptis

May 14, 2017, 3:30:03 PM5/14/17

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI>

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 3:49:45 PM5/14/17
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 9:30:03 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> > Bad, bad day for the Sozis here in Düsseldorf.
> >
> > Merkel on her way to a big win at the Bundestag election in September!
> > Yay!!!
>

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI>

Clever from Merkel. Waving the flag after a victory over the Sozis could be understood as suggesting that Sozi voters are anti-German.

Max

*skriptis

May 14, 2017, 4:01:02 PM5/14/17
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
So when is the right time to waive a German flag in Germany?

Federer Fanatic

May 14, 2017, 5:07:41 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 21:51:38 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
| calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:

|>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI>
|>>

|> Clever from Merkel. Waving the flag after a victory over the Sozis could be understood as suggesting that Sozi voters are anti-German.
|

| So when is the right time to waive a German flag in Germany?

One of my relatives had a flog pole installed in his backyard with the German flag. Plenty of pride
as there should be.

FF

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 5:12:02 PM5/14/17
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 10:01:02 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:

> >> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI>
> >>

> > Clever from Merkel. Waving the flag after a victory over the Sozis could be understood as suggesting that Sozi voters are anti-German.
>

> So when is the right time to waive a German flag in Germany?

Not when you have won an election.

That you are waiving the Soviet flag everytime when Putin wins an "election" is no surprise ...

Max

*skriptis

May 14, 2017, 5:30:03 PM5/14/17
Links?

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 5:41:32 PM5/14/17
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 11:30:03 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:

> >> So when is the right time to waive a German flag in Germany?
> >>

> > Not when you have won an election.
> >
> > That you are waiving the Soviet flag everytime when Putin wins an "election" is no surprise ...
> >

> > Max
> >

> Links?

I don't think you are dumb enough to post that on YouTube.

Max

*skriptis

May 14, 2017, 7:01:02 PM5/14/17
Soviet flag in modern Russia is remembered only as a victory
banner that was raised over Reichstag in 1945.

It's a historical flag, similar to US flag with 13 stars, used
only on special occasions and memorials.

You're silly troll.

Modern Russia made synthesis of its history. Uses:

1. Imperial monarchical double headed eagle as a coat of arms
2. Bourgeoisie tricolor flag as national flag
3. Ex Soviet anthem tune with new lyrics

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 7:25:00 PM5/14/17
"Modern Russia" is something like "intelligent Trump" or "honest Hillary" ....

Max

bob

May 14, 2017, 9:01:28 PM5/14/17
On Mon, 15 May 2017 00:43:50 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:

>>> Links?
>>>

>> I don't think you are dumb enough to post that on YouTube.
>

>Soviet flag in modern Russia is remembered only as a victory
> banner that was raised over Reichstag in 1945.
>
>It's a historical flag, similar to US flag with 13 stars, used
> only on special occasions and memorials.

speaking of alternate flags, i was in stone mountain park in atlanta,
georgia last week. carved into the side of a granite mtn are jefferson
davis, stonewall jackson and robert e lee (including their horses).
they claim the carvings are 3x as big as mt rushmore.

>You're silly troll.
>Modern Russia made synthesis of its history. Uses:
>1. Imperial monarchical double headed eagle as a coat of arms
>2. Bourgeoisie tricolor flag as national flag
>3. Ex Soviet anthem tune with new lyrics

bob

*skriptis

May 14, 2017, 9:30:02 PM5/14/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
Are they going down too?

calim...@gmx.de

May 14, 2017, 9:54:48 PM5/14/17

Those guys who fought like hell to preserve slavery?

Wow, in Germany we don't have monuments of Wehrmacht generals ...

Max

The Iceberg

May 15, 2017, 2:59:13 AM5/15/17
you would do if you were allowed.