SURPRISE: You're Eating Fukushima Radiation and Bloody, Cancerous Tumors in Fish Contaminated By Radiation

Fednatic

Feb 25, 2014, 12:50:59 AM2/25/14

No wonder they want to do away with country of origin laws in the
Trans pacific partnership !

YOU won't know what nor from where all the shit you eat comes from as
long a the corporations can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It sucks really.

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/232-pat

bob

Feb 25, 2014, 7:01:51 PM2/25/14
On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:50:59 +0800, Fednatic <fedn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
this is old news. don't eat any pacific fish - fukushima. don't eat
any gulf fish-BP spill. don't eat any atlantic fish-farming.

lately i've taken to australian barramundi - delicious!

bob

Patrick Kehoe

Feb 25, 2014, 8:04:58 PM2/25/14
All from Novak's dietary laws??? Rafa's magic fish? Federer eating his cow? Raonic and Tomic eating humble pie, Nalbandian sitting in front of his TV eating his customary doughnuts... the entire tennis world has going insane?

The Iceberg

Feb 26, 2014, 4:51:15 AM2/26/14
LOL

drew

Feb 26, 2014, 9:23:53 AM2/26/14
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:50:59 AM UTC-5, Fednatic wrote:
> No wonder they want to do away with country of origin laws in the
>
> Trans pacific partnership !
>

> YOU won't know what nor from where all the shit you eat comes from as
>
> long a the corporations can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>

> It sucks really.

Grow your own.

drew

Feb 26, 2014, 1:14:42 PM2/26/14
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:04:58 PM UTC-5, Patrick Kehoe wrote:

Nalbandian sitting in front of his TV eating his customary doughnuts...

I wonder how fat Fat Dave is now that he doesn't have to pretend to be in shape. I saw him change shirts in Toronto one time and he had the most unathletic looking gut that I've ever seen. Just kind of round like you see on old men who haven't exercised in a few decades. That was before I'd even heard him referred to as Fat Dave. Other than that he looked normal, not really fat at all. Just a strange physique, especially for an athlete.

Hell of a tennis player when he was on...usually between September and December of every second year or so. :-)

Patrick Kehoe

Feb 26, 2014, 9:46:17 PM2/26/14
Ya, he didn't need a racquet the size of a trash can lid either to be a sweet hitter as Agassi did... he had the natural eye and timing for consistent hitting, unparalleled when he was young... he just forgot to go to the gym or go for a run 4 times a week... what a waste of talent he was overall...

Whisper

Feb 27, 2014, 12:27:44 AM2/27/14
Yes. Tasmanian salmon is also excellent.

Gerrit Rijtoopje

Feb 27, 2014, 8:57:12 AM2/27/14
Fednatic <fedn...@gmail.com> wrote in
Oh dear! More shamelessly disingenuous scaremongering. They haven't
produced a shred of evidence that these lesions (I hesitate to call them
tumours because I doubt whether any of them were autopsied to determine
their nature) were caused by radiation from Fukushima (or anwhere else) and
were not the result of, say, chemical pollution. Hell, we don't even know
how old these pictures are. Some people will believe any old nonsense
that's fed to them.

Fednatic

Feb 27, 2014, 9:53:30 AM2/27/14
What's your explanation ? The circumstantial evidence says Fukushima.
The tests off the beaches in Ca also suggest it.

drew

Feb 27, 2014, 10:27:25 AM2/27/14
When I saw him in TO he was anything but consistent. I think he was good when conditions were good. That's why he was great indoors. In T.O. he was totally out of sorts...having a bad day and letting everybody know about it.

The Iceberg

Feb 27, 2014, 1:04:08 PM2/27/14
he was the best ball striker since Agassi, if he'd given up the burgers and got a decent coach to set some goals he'd have won 10 or so slams.

The Iceberg

Feb 27, 2014, 1:06:32 PM2/27/14
Remember seeing him win his 11th title and couldn't believe it that he'd only won 10 tournaments before - he was way,way,way better than that. I'd say a shame, but he looks like a big big star in Argentina and has a great life, so guess that enough.

Patrick Kehoe

Feb 27, 2014, 1:50:12 PM2/27/14
Yes... he should have won about 30 tournaments (20 being the number that puts you into the upper echelon of ATP players)... and certainly should have done better than make on major final... oh, well, he was something to watch when on his game... incredible off both sides... he certainly put the boots to Federer a few times at the WTF's...

drew

Feb 28, 2014, 10:31:06 AM2/28/14
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 1:50:12 PM UTC-5, Patrick Kehoe wrote:

> > > Ya, he didn't need a racquet the size of a trash can lid either to be a sweet hitter as Agassi did... he had the natural eye and timing for consistent hitting, unparalleled when he was young... he just forgot to go to the gym or go for a run 4 times a week... what a waste of talent he was overall...
>

> > Remember seeing him win his 11th title and couldn't believe it that he'd only won 10 tournaments before - he was way,way,way better than that. I'd say a shame, but he looks like a big big star in Argentina and has a great life, so guess that enough.
>

> Yes... he should have won about 30 tournaments (20 being the number that puts you into the upper echelon of ATP players)... and certainly should have done better than make on major final... oh, well, he was something to watch when on his game... incredible off both sides... he certainly put the boots to Federer a few times at the WTF's...

I think this is what so many forget. There's not a big difference between the top players and the rest. In many cases it's a single weakness in one part of the game; maybe consistency of the serve; maybe movement to one side; maybe mental fragility at critical times during a match.

I've watched qualifiers with beautiful games but when they get into the money rounds their weaknesses are exploited by the very best because these guys KNOW how to find the weakness and hit into them, making these guys look weak.

Local man Frank Dancevic is like Mozart with a racquet around here...but he was seldom competitive at the very top of the game.

ca1houn

Feb 28, 2014, 1:15:46 PM2/28/14
On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:50:59 PM UTC-8, Fednatic wrote:
Does it effect catfish lol

Fednatic

Feb 28, 2014, 10:45:52 PM2/28/14
dunno as dey be bottom feeder.

drew

Mar 3, 2014, 10:26:10 AM3/3/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 1:15:46 PM UTC-5, ca1houn wrote:

> Does it effect catfish lol

If it gathers in the sediment, they'll get whatever toxins are there. However, the lower you go on the trophic level, the less concentrated the toxin generally.

For example if an animal eats other animals, the other animal has already concentrated simlar toxins in its body. The trend is towards greater concentration, the higher up the food chain you go.