huge idefix incoming for nadals possible record

1 view

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 12:23:15 PM4/16/11
if it wasnt for murrays injury, nadal stood no chance...

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 12:26:59 PM4/16/11
16.4.2011 19:23, RzR kirjoitti:
> if it wasnt for murrays injury, nadal stood no chance...

You're making a fool of yourself...

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 12:27:52 PM4/16/11

actually i am making a fool of you...everyone could see that if there
was no injury, murray would win in straights

PeteWasLucky

Apr 16, 2011, 12:28:31 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 12:23 pm, RzR <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if it wasnt for murrays injury, nadal stood no chance...

He is a very lucky bastard getting Murray injured after Murray
dominating him.

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 12:36:59 PM4/16/11

unreal

btw, murray played it dumb there...he relaxed after winning the 2nd set,
and he couldnt beat his body anymore...too bad

at least there is that monaco record now with ************

priceless

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 12:47:03 PM4/16/11

Sure...6 time MC champion and 5 times RG. Yeah, he got just lucky...lol.

You could only see Nadal's very top level in last game of the match.
Nothing works against that.

Besides, Murray wasn't bothered by his "injury".

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 12:48:11 PM4/16/11

Must be crappy being a Nadal hater during clay season. I can't even
imagine. :-P

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 12:48:57 PM4/16/11

lol, its nice that you try to change the subject, but we all saw what
happened on the court :)

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 12:50:37 PM4/16/11

yes we all saw it didnt we...murray could endure beating his body for 2
sets...anything else would be godly...nadal would forefeit a long, long
time aga, as we have previously seen from his chickenshit approach to
the game...

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 8:01:28 PM4/16/11

yup. murray had the game, the momentum and the will. rafa had the
scared headlight in the eyes look there for a while.

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 8:03:09 PM4/16/11

why because murray only lost because he was injured? at least it wasn't immediately after the coin toss!

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Court_1

Apr 16, 2011, 8:05:07 PM4/16/11

I agree. He did not seem too bothered by his injury to me other than
when he was whining to the ump to get the trainer in and the ump
refused. Murray at his best theatrics.

Court_1

Apr 16, 2011, 8:06:23 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 8:01 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I agree that Murray had the momentum but that momentum shifted
and Murray screwed up. Nadal won. Isn't that what matters?

Raja, The Great

Apr 16, 2011, 8:07:46 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 11:23 am, RzR <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if it wasnt for murrays injury, nadal stood no chance...

So someone finally decides to give TT a dose of his own medicine... he
he.

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 8:13:45 PM4/16/11

But that's rather poor attempt...it's not like Nole has dominated the
clay past years and always beats Rafa on the surface izzit...

Raja, The Great

Apr 16, 2011, 11:34:35 PM4/16/11

Your attempt to discredit Federer's 16 slam wins is even worse.

John Liang

Apr 17, 2011, 5:11:18 AM4/17/11

I don't think Murray screwed up but he was physically shot to pieices
after the 2nd set.
He has no fuel in the tank in the thrid set.

TT

Apr 17, 2011, 7:48:31 AM4/17/11

Andy was physically and emotionally shot after having to run and fight
hard to win the 2nd set. He won the 2nd, great...now do it again...lol.
Usual clay 3rd set breadstick from Rafa.

Superdave

Apr 17, 2011, 7:56:56 AM4/17/11

That match was like watching two cunts play volleyball.