OMG TIE BREAK!!!!!!!!!

Giovanna

Nov 22, 2010, 4:56:07 PM11/22/10
VAMOS ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdeluise

Nov 22, 2010, 4:58:40 PM11/22/10

On 22-Nov-2010, Giovanna <giova...@bol.com.br> wrote:

> VAMOS ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Roddick loses the set, I'd say it's 95% certain Nadal will win the match.

Giovanna

Nov 22, 2010, 5:01:57 PM11/22/10

> If Roddick loses the set, I'd say it's 95% certain Nadal will win the match.

If Roddick wins the set, I'd say it's 95% certain Nadal is injured~~

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 22, 2010, 5:02:06 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 1:58 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22-Nov-2010, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
>
> > VAMOS ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> If Roddick loses the set, I'd say it's 95% certain Nadal will win the match.

Funny how that's how it feels... Rafa now seems like the awakening
monster! :))

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 22, 2010, 5:03:18 PM11/22/10

WHAT A RETURN BY RAFA at 3-3...

RzR

Nov 22, 2010, 5:03:53 PM11/22/10

lucky shit, i mean shot

Giovanna

Nov 22, 2010, 5:04:12 PM11/22/10

> Funny how that's how it feels... Rafa now seems like the awakening
> monster! :))

now? he always seems like a monster to me~~

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 22, 2010, 5:06:07 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 2:02 pm, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

Ya... well done RAFA!

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 6:30:50 PM11/22/10

You trust Rafa a lot then.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"