When will the real Murray show up?

fymido...@yahoo.com

Jul 16, 2017, 9:39:31 PM7/16/17
After his run to YEC and #1, I thought he finally broke out of being the "last" one of the Big 4. In his age group, his tennis abilities seem to be on par with Nadal and Djokovic. However, his defensive mindset in big matches let him down. I thought 2017 will be his year.

I do hope he comes back strong for the rest of the year. As good a story it has been for Nadal and Federer this year, I would rather see younger players dominate (like Murray being #1) and win slams (maybe Zverev?).

Whisper

Jul 17, 2017, 9:02:50 AM7/17/17
On 17/07/2017 11:39 AM, fymido...@yahoo.com wrote:
> After his run to YEC and #1, I thought he finally broke out of being the "last" one of the Big 4. In his age group, his tennis abilities seem to be on par with Nadal and Djokovic. However, his defensive mindset in big matches let him down. I thought 2017 will be his year.
>
> I do hope he comes back strong for the rest of the year. As good a story it has been for Nadal and Federer this year, I would rather see younger players dominate (like Murray being #1) and win slams (maybe Zverev?).

I just want to see the best tennis. Whether that's oldies like Fed or
youngies like Zverev is not an issue for me.

---
http://www.avg.com