How to beat Djokovic

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 9:10:06 PM8/19/11
-be prepared to rally long rallies

-don't give him opportunities to use his cc forehand, unrushed.

-when you have him in trouble, FINISH THE POINT AT THE NET - or
otherwise he'll just do his stretching-split-routine and bunt the ball deep.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 19, 2011, 9:15:01 PM8/19/11

Sounds very easy. Shall I pick up my racket?

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 9:20:21 PM8/19/11

Nah, you have to also dope like mad.

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 10:01:46 PM8/19/11

Or maybe if you're Berdych you could just blitz him with power. I mean
Berdych on a very very good day.

Court_1

Aug 19, 2011, 10:44:09 PM8/19/11

Berdych will NOT defeat Djokovic unless Djokovic decides to tank or is
having a horrible day.

TennisGuy

Aug 19, 2011, 11:06:05 PM8/19/11
On Aug 19, 10:44 pm, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Berdych will NOT defeat Djokovic unless Djokovic decides to tank or is
> having a horrible day.

Berdshit will be the fresher of the two.
Djoker played later and much longer.
Don't know the schedule, but a night match would help Djoker recover.

As far as the title of this thread.
Yeah, it's common locker room knowledge how to beat the Djoker.
That's why only one person has managed to do it this year.
Duhhhhh....

Court_1

Aug 20, 2011, 1:47:48 AM8/20/11

Djokovic and Berdych are the second match of the day tomorrow.

bob

Aug 20, 2011, 9:29:06 AM8/20/11

this is the same way to beat nadal. easier said than done. pt being
you must - absolutely must - take the net freebies when the chance
arises.

bob

TT

Aug 20, 2011, 10:22:46 AM8/20/11

Yes, but I feel this is more important against Djokovic...the way he
splits and stretches for everything and giving back a deep floating reply.