OT: Nancy Pelosi says Trump wants to be impeached HAAHAHHAHAHAHA!

The Iceberg

May 31, 2019, 7:49:50 AM5/31/19
This just too funny, the little demmies are literally flailing around about how the Mueller report is all finished and was a total NOTHING BURGER!

https://www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-crying-impeached/
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California claimed Thursday that President Donald Trump ended a meeting with her the previous day because he was upset the House Democratic Caucus is not moving toward impeachment.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA! LOL

bob

May 31, 2019, 11:39:37 AM5/31/19
yes, this happened a few days ago - she said trump is literally
"taunting us to impeach."

trump had this little grin on his face. lol

bob

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 12:22:03 PM5/31/19
Feel sad for the democrats. They have been had. I think Trump will completely whoop Biden in 2020. They are seriously deluded if they think Biden will do any better than Hillary.

bob

May 31, 2019, 12:32:49 PM5/31/19
i don't think biden has a chance. i think he had a chance in 2016.
we'll see.

bob

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 12:44:33 PM5/31/19
Nothing to see. Biden will get nominated. And it will be a landslide win for Trump. You can take it to the bank.

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2019, 12:45:20 PM5/31/19
bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:
> On Fri, 31 May 2019 09:22:01 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 10:39:37 AM UTC-5, bob wrote:>> On Fri, 31 May 2019 04:49:48 -0700 (PDT), The Iceberg>> <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:>> >> >This just too funny, the little demmies are literally flailing around about how the Mueller report is all finished and was a total NOTHING BURGER!>> >>> >https://www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-crying-impeached/>> >House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California claimed Thursday that President Donald Trump ended a meeting with her the previous day because he was upset the House Democratic Caucus is not moving toward impeachment.>> >>> >HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA! LOL>> >> yes, this happened a few days ago - she said trump is literally>> "taunting us to impeach." >> >> trump had this little grin on his face. lol>> >> bob>>Feel sad for the democrats. They have been had. I think Trump will completely whoop Biden in 2020. They are seriously deluded if they think Biden will do any better than Hillary.i don't think biden has a chance. i think he had a chance in 2016.we'll see.bob

You don't think he has a chance or you think he doesn't have a
chance? :)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

May 31, 2019, 2:27:50 PM5/31/19
i wrote it in english waleed.

bob

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2019, 2:32:29 PM5/31/19
> i wrote it in english waleed.

I did write it in English too.

Which one do you prefer? You can answer the question. You are an engineer, correct?

The Iceberg

May 31, 2019, 2:38:51 PM5/31/19
know you're a bit slow, but bob really did say it quite clearly.

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2019, 2:45:56 PM5/31/19
> know you're a bit slow, but bob really did say it quite clearly

Does Bob pay you to clean his ass?

The Iceberg

May 31, 2019, 3:05:39 PM5/31/19
On Friday, 31 May 2019 19:45:56 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > know you're a bit slow, but bob really did say it quite clearly
>
> Does Bob pay you to clean his ass?

is a kind of torture thing people do in your country?

The Iceberg

May 31, 2019, 3:06:22 PM5/31/19
that is sicko!

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2019, 3:11:49 PM5/31/19
> is a kind of torture thing people do in your country?

Looks like it if you make living cleaning Bob's and others' asses.

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 3:12:09 PM5/31/19
Definitely the kind of torture that happens in Istanbul where you hail from. Are you still pissed that Obama sent troops to kill some of your Muslim brothers?

The Iceberg

May 31, 2019, 5:50:10 PM5/31/19
yeah he should be done for war crimes!

bob

Jun 1, 2019, 5:31:59 PM6/1/19
this is english, correct?
"i don't think biden has a chance."

but of course, it's a figure of speech. of course he has some chance.
but not much IMO. at least as it stands.

bob

PeteWasLucky

Jun 1, 2019, 5:43:51 PM6/1/19
> but of course, it's a figure of speech. of course he has some chance.
but not much IMO. at least as it stands.

It depends on how much negation and confidence you want to put in your prediction.

bob

Jun 1, 2019, 6:12:41 PM6/1/19
biden has a # of flaws, IMO. 1st of all much of his own party will
attack him. so i don't put his chances as very good.

bob

TT

Jun 3, 2019, 12:53:40 AM6/3/19
bob kirjoitti 31.5.2019 klo 18:39:

> yes, this happened a few days ago - she said trump is literally
> "taunting us to impeach."

In fact Trump is... by OBSTRUCTING congressional investigations big time.

But Pelosi couldn't be more wrong - Trump definitely does not want to
get impeached.

> trump had this little grin on his face. lol
>
> bob

He certainly wasn't grinning wgen he said that "impeachment is dirty,
filthy, disgusting word". More like crapping his pants.

Calimero

Jun 3, 2019, 6:39:54 AM6/3/19
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 6:53:40 AM UTC+2, TT wrote:
> bob kirjoitti 31.5.2019 klo 18:39:
>
> > yes, this happened a few days ago - she said trump is literally
> > "taunting us to impeach."
> >

> In fact Trump is... by OBSTRUCTING congressional investigations big time.

What the fuck do Demmie congresspeople want to "investigate"?
You think they are more clever than Mueller and his 18 angry DemocRats???

"Obstructing", that is what the Demmies and their media handmaidens are currently doing regarding the DOJ investigations of the Russia hoax origin!

Max

“Democrats fear Barr, you can smell it.“
(Washington Post, May 2nd, 2019)