Great and beautiful play by Lopez

PeteWasLucky

Jun 25, 2017, 11:50:12 AM6/25/17
He is one of very few I like to watch.
Great serve motion, volleys, slice.

SliceAndDice

Jun 25, 2017, 12:21:18 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:50:12 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> He is one of very few I like to watch.
> Great serve motion, volleys, slice.

That final set tiebreak was epic! Great grasscourt play by both guys and well-deserved win for Lopez. Probably the only Spanish player whose game I have liked (and an anomaly like Stefan Edberg was in Sweden, though not as good).

Carey

Jun 25, 2017, 12:59:54 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:50:12 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> He is one of very few I like to watch.
> Great serve motion, volleys, slice.

Agree on Lopez. He has a very pretty game. I'm glad he beat Cilic too.