WoW, Tsonga was on fire

grif

Jun 10, 2011, 2:20:10 PM6/10/11
Nads took a beating in the final set and looked helpless.

TT

Jun 10, 2011, 2:25:54 PM6/10/11
10.6.2011 21:20, grif kirjoitti:
> Nads took a beating in the final set and looked helpless.

Very good match from Tsonga, deadly serving.

Rafa's backhand was MIA. Will he play doubles or go fishing?

Luke Tang

Jun 10, 2011, 2:28:07 PM6/10/11
On Jun 10, 11:20 am, "grif" <griffin_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nads took a beating in the final set and looked helpless.

Nadal is obviously tanking. Who cares about queens?

GOYLE

Jun 10, 2011, 3:25:39 PM6/10/11

I think he should play his best in doubles where he needs the most
practice to prepare for Wimbly. However, my guess is he will head home
soon.

Superdave

Jun 10, 2011, 8:50:04 PM6/10/11

i think he is going to take a shit and get that out of his system.