Famous RSTers

Sao Paulo Swallow

Jun 10, 2011, 2:46:44 PM6/10/11
The bob is Donald Trump.

GOYLE

Jun 10, 2011, 3:27:35 PM6/10/11
On Jun 10, 1:46 pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> The bob is Donald Trump.

Didn't someone post the other day that TT stands for Tennis Turnip?

Pedro Dias

Jun 10, 2011, 8:01:08 PM6/10/11
On Jun 10, 2:46 pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> The bob is Donald Trump.

Trump may be a boob, but at least he's achieved something; the bob's
got nothing to his name, other than his Daddy's affection.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 10, 2011, 8:05:04 PM6/10/11
Donald Trump know how to use punctuation, spell correctly and most
importantly, use CAPITAL LETTERS when beginning a sentence or spelling
ones names.

Believe me, Trump doesn't spell his name "donald trump." He learned
at age 4 (as most of us did), to capitalize their first names. bob
didn't quite get that.

bob

Jun 10, 2011, 8:31:25 PM6/10/11
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:46:44 -0700 (PDT), Sao Paulo Swallow
<Sao_Paul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The bob is Donald Trump.

i do agree we shouldn't have 38000 troops on the n korean border w/out
getting some samsung's free of charge.

bob

Superdave

Jun 10, 2011, 8:55:34 PM6/10/11

or at least some free members only jackets from itaewon!

does ponytown still exist there?

Ted S.

Jun 11, 2011, 8:38:16 AM6/11/11
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT), Pedro Dias wrote:

> Trump may be a boob, but at least he's achieved something;

He shares a birthday with me and a German-born tennis player not quite
as good as Martina Navratilova. Not exactly an achievement, of course.

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com

Quincy

Jun 11, 2011, 11:20:29 AM6/11/11

TT = Tennis Tart (or Tennis Turd)

bob

Jun 12, 2011, 6:16:48 PM6/12/11

i don't have time to watch caps and punctuation in rst, i'm a busy
man, lady.

bob

Sakari Lund

Jun 12, 2011, 6:25:44 PM6/12/11

You are so busy that you have made 408 posts in rst in the first 12
days of June. I have been saying this for years, but it seems you are
always busy, except when Nadal beats Federer in a slam final. Then you
have all the time in the world for rst.

bob

Jun 12, 2011, 7:42:00 PM6/12/11
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:25:44 +0300, Sakari Lund
<sakar...@welho.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:16:48 -0400, bob <stei...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:05:04 -0700 (PDT), "uly...@msomm.com"
>><uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Donald Trump know how to use punctuation, spell correctly and most
>>>importantly, use CAPITAL LETTERS when beginning a sentence or spelling
>>>ones names.
>>>
>>>Believe me, Trump doesn't spell his name "donald trump." He learned
>>>at age 4 (as most of us did), to capitalize their first names. bob
>>>didn't quite get that.
>>
>>i don't have time to watch caps and punctuation in rst, i'm a busy
>>man, lady.
>
>You are so busy that you have made 408 posts in rst in the first 12
>days of June.

precisely why i don't hvae time to spell check and caps, etc.

> I have been saying this for years, but it seems you are
>always busy, except when Nadal beats Federer in a slam final. Then you
>have all the time in the world for rst.

um, no, slam time i always find time for RST - and yes, seems whenever
nadal is beating feds, yes!

bob

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Jun 12, 2011, 9:41:38 PM6/12/11
On Jun 12, 6:42 pm, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:25:44 +0300, Sakari Lund
>

> <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> >On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:16:48 -0400, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>i don't have time to watch caps and punctuation in rst, i'm a busy
> >>man, lady.
>
> >You are so busy that you have made 408 posts in rst in the first 12
> >days of June.
>
> precisely why i don't hvae time to spell check and caps, etc.
>
> > I have been saying this for years, but it seems you are
> >always busy, except when Nadal beats Federer in a slam final. Then you
> >have all the time in the world for rst.
>
> um, no, slam time i always find time for RST - and yes, seems whenever
> nadal is beating feds, yes!
>
> bob

So you admit you are a cretin and a shameless one at that.

Whisper

Jun 13, 2011, 4:05:56 AM6/13/11

You're thinking of Vari, who magically reappears every time Fed wins a slam.

Good chance Vari is gone for good. Fingers crossed anyway.

GOYLE

Jun 13, 2011, 10:10:20 AM6/13/11
On Jun 13, 3:05 am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com> wrote:
> On 13/06/2011 8:25 AM, Sakari Lund wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:16:48 -0400, bob<stein...@comcast.net>  wrote:

> >> i don't have time to watch caps and punctuation in rst, i'm a busy
> >> man, lady.
>
> > You are so busy that you have made 408 posts in rst in the first 12
> > days of June. I have been saying this for years, but it seems you are
> > always busy, except when Nadal beats Federer in a slam final. Then you
> > have all the time in the world for rst.
>
> You're thinking of Vari, who magically reappears every time Fed wins a slam.
>
> Good chance Vari is gone for good.  Fingers crossed anyway.- Hide quoted text -

Whisper I may not always agree with you and many times I don't because
I think we differ on our perspectives on the Federer v Sampras
analysis but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I
don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Jun 13, 2011, 10:18:20 AM6/13/11

Anyone who respects Whisper is a moron by default. Welcome to the
nutter club!

felangey

Jun 13, 2011, 10:25:14 AM6/13/11
>but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your historical analysis
>is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I don't
think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that<

Ohhhrealllly! :)

Rodjk #613

Jun 13, 2011, 1:03:32 PM6/13/11
On Jun 13, 9:10 am, GOYLE <jameshollowa...@aol.com> wrote:

What knowledge does Whisper show?

Rodjk #613

Iceberg

Jun 13, 2011, 1:08:24 PM6/13/11
On Jun 12, 11:16 pm, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:05:04 -0700 (PDT), "ulys...@msomm.com"

> <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
> >Donald Trump know how to use punctuation, spell correctly and most
> >importantly, use CAPITAL LETTERS when beginning a sentence or spelling
> >ones names.
>
> >Believe me, Trump  doesn't spell his name "donald trump." He learned
> >at age 4 (as most of us did), to capitalize their first names. bob
> >didn't quite get that.
>
> i don't have time to watch caps and punctuation in rst, i'm a busy
> man, lady.
>
> bob

the irony is she wrote "Donald Trump *KNOW* how to use
punctuation...". yeah great grammar there from uselessysees.

Iceberg

Jun 13, 2011, 1:09:44 PM6/13/11

a lot more than the Fedfans.

jdeluise

Jun 13, 2011, 1:11:51 PM6/13/11

On 13-Jun-2011, Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the irony is she wrote "Donald Trump *KNOW* how to use
> punctuation...". yeah great grammar there from uselessysees.

True, but frankly anyone who doesn't have time for caps and punctuation must
not type/write very often. By now you'd think it would be second nature....

bob

Jun 13, 2011, 6:08:17 PM6/13/11

stick around, whisp and m.i.a. rupedski were only tier I posters that
have the grasp of history and use logic and knowledge/understanding of
the game concurrently.

bob

Superdave

Jun 14, 2011, 7:47:04 AM6/14/11

I agree with you on this.

Whisper is a disgrace to tennis fans around the world.

John Liang

Jun 14, 2011, 7:53:05 AM6/14/11
> bob- Hide quoted text -

I agree because tier 1 is second lowest tier of poster in RST and
those posters in Tier 1 are
typical retards and you are Tier 0 much higher than them because you
are pre-programmed
robot poster. Programmed by a retard.

John Liang

Jun 14, 2011, 8:00:36 AM6/14/11
> don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that.- Hide quoted text -

Anyone who have been here long enough know what whisper's hidden
agenda is . There
can be only two reasons that you don't think he has a hidden agenda.

1. You are not here in RST long enough

2. You are a fool.

As for his historical analysis been briliant, I am still waiting for
his answer on Lew Hoad. Did he watch a 3 mintues clip like those on
youtube or did he watch a few matches Hoad played ? I have asked this
exact
question multiple times and I am still waiting for the chicken to come
up with an answer.

John Liang

Jun 14, 2011, 8:04:33 AM6/14/11
> Rodjk #613- Hide quoted text -

3 minutes youtube was enough for whisp to say Hoad was the 2nd best
player ever. Watch Roddick playing
Federer was enough for him to say Federer would be lucky to win
another slam and Roddick Sampras on steroid. If you look for a laugh
on RST just google any of those whisp post before 2007.

felangey

Jun 14, 2011, 8:06:43 AM6/14/11
>1. You are not here in RST long enough

2. You are a fool<

3. You are a sock/anti-Fed sympathiser?

GOYLE

Jun 14, 2011, 8:53:13 AM6/14/11

felangey, to say I haven't been on rst long enough, maybe so, but I
joined in mid-2007. When did you join?
To say I'm an anti-Fed sympathiser, how exactly do you conclude that?
To say Federer is GOAT and leave it at that is boring. To say Federer
is GOAT but I think Nadal is a potential candidate and list my reasons
is much more interesting. Nadal is my favourite player so why
shouldn't I post about him? I'll do my best to make the argument for
Nadal then people should present evidence that contradicts what I say.
Do you think that would be more fun then just going with the status
quo and agreeing to agree? I'll give examples and see what response I
get to rebut what I say. Miami 2004 to the French 2006 before Nadal
turned 20 matchup was 6-1 Nadal over Federer, 4 on clay 2 on HC.
Federer was peak and had 7 slams. Federer won 7 of his 9 HC slams
before Nadal was 22. Federer didn't win his 1st slam until he was 22.
These are just some examples of why I put Nadal in the GOAT debate
though I consider Feder GOAT at this time.

felangey

Jun 14, 2011, 9:15:31 AM6/14/11
Steady on there GOYLE! Easy tiger.

I was referring specifically to this part:

>but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I
don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that<

Nup...just can't wrap my head around that.

GOYLE

Jun 14, 2011, 10:10:35 AM6/14/11

Well, maybe that post was a little strong but if you read Whispers
posts and you realize he was around during the greats of the 60's,
Rosewall, Laver, Kramer, and he got to see them play in person then
you understand he really has a grasp of tennis history. Also, I think
I read his post where he said he use to be on the tour and he turned
down playing in a Tier III tournament or what I would consider a
challenger tournament; I can't quote verbatim but it was something
like that, then you understand how credible he is. That's all I was
trying to say in my previous post though I wasn't clear.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Jun 14, 2011, 10:13:21 AM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 9:10 am, GOYLE <jameshollowa...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 8:15 am, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
>
> > Steady on there GOYLE! Easy tiger.
>
> > I was referring specifically to this part:
>
> > >but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
>
> > historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
> > of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I
> > don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that<
>
> > Nup...just can't wrap my head around that.
>
> Well, maybe that post was a little strong but if you read Whispers
> posts and you realize he was around during the greats of the 60's,
> Rosewall, Laver, Kramer, and he got to see them play in person then
> you understand he really has a grasp of tennis history.

BWAHAHAHAHA..... are you suggesting Whisper is 70 and is impotent?
Kramer played in the late 40s... If Whisper was even 10 that time...
he was born in 1940... and hence 71 years old....LOL

You are another Fedhating Whisper-worshipping Whisper-sock... piss off
cretin.

Pedro Dias

Jun 14, 2011, 10:23:21 AM6/14/11

See, funny thing is, I remember being around this NG when Whispy had
to have all that stuff explained to him in small bites. He's clearly
done some reading since the early 2000s, but he sure has heck had no
direct experience of those guys, barring time travel. And the closest
he used to claim to playing on Tour was losing to Doohan - has that
changed as well?

drew

Jun 14, 2011, 10:43:46 AM6/14/11
On Jun 13, 10:10 am, GOYLE <jameshollowa...@aol.com> wrote:

> Whisper I may not always agree with you and many times I don't because
> I think we differ on our perspectives on the Federer v Sampras
> analysis but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
> historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
> of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I

> don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that.- Hide quoted text -

Whisper doesn't hide his agenda. He trots it out at every
opportunity. As far as tennis history is
concerned, you can be sure that Whisper wasn't around to watch
anything before 1975....if he was watching
then it was with his diapers on.

So everything he knows about the game, pre-open era is the stuff he's
read and short clips from old footage.

Joe Ramirez

Jun 14, 2011, 11:01:34 AM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 10:10 am, GOYLE <jameshollowa...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 8:15 am, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
>
> > Steady on there GOYLE! Easy tiger.
>
> > I was referring specifically to this part:
>
> > >but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
>
> > historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
> > of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I
> > don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that<
>
> > Nup...just can't wrap my head around that.
>
> Well, maybe that post was a little strong but if you read Whispers
> posts and you realize he was around during the greats of the 60's,
> Rosewall, Laver, Kramer, and he got to see them play in person then
> you understand he really has a grasp of tennis history.

You are confusing Whisper with a couple of posters who are much older.
Whisper has stated many times that the FIRST big match he ever watched
was Borg vs. McEnroe at Wimbledon. Anything he says about tennis
before that date is based on hearsay, old videos, and Wikipedia. Of
course, that's the same second-hand stew for all of us when talking
about tennis before our time; it's just that most of us don't make
dogmatic pronouncements about the abilities of players we've never
seen.

John Liang

Jun 14, 2011, 11:07:39 AM6/14/11

While it took a bit longer for Federer to win his first few slams but
one thing that will ensure he will
stay a bit longer in the game is his late maturity. I can see Federer
retiring around the same time
as Nadal. In term of real wear and tear Nadal sufferred a lot more
than Federer because of his
over taxing game. Nadal is certainly in the Goat debate but I think
the windows of opportunity for
Nadal to take over will be pretty short and he will need to do it
pretty fast to catch Federer.

GOYLE

Jun 14, 2011, 12:49:12 PM6/14/11
> pretty fast to catch Federer.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I see that as well. For Nadal to win 6 more slams is gonna be a
uphill battle, especially with Djokovic coming into his own and
possibly Murray performing better. Also, Nadal's overtaxing game seems
to be getting to him and he seems to have slowed down. When Nadal
first came on the tour he had this fighting spirit, that blood/sweat/
tears, fight to the finish attitude which I admired about him. Now he
has lost that mental edge. Anyway, I think this will be an interesting
half of the year with so much potential for the 4 top players in
contention for both Wimbledon and USO.

jdeluise

Jun 14, 2011, 1:12:12 PM6/14/11

On 14-Jun-2011, GOYLE <jamesho...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well, maybe that post was a little strong but if you read Whispers
> posts and you realize he was around during the greats of the 60's,
> Rosewall, Laver, Kramer, and he got to see them play in person then
> you understand he really has a grasp of tennis history.

You realize Whisper is a tennis con man, don't you?

Sakari Lund

Jun 14, 2011, 2:16:39 PM6/14/11
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:10:35 -0700 (PDT), GOYLE
<jamesho...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Jun 14, 8:15 am, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
>> Steady on there GOYLE! Easy tiger.
>>
>> I was referring specifically to this part:
>>
>> >but I consider you one of the stronger posters and your
>>
>> historical analysis is quite brilliant in that you have a long history
>> of tennis that many posters do not have considering their age. Also, I
>> don't think you have a hidden agenda and I respect that<
>>
>> Nup...just can't wrap my head around that.
>
>Well, maybe that post was a little strong but if you read Whispers
>posts and you realize he was around during the greats of the 60's,
>Rosewall, Laver, Kramer, and he got to see them play in person then
>you understand he really has a grasp of tennis history.

LOL

> Also, I think I read his post where he said he use to be on the tour and he turned
>down playing in a Tier III tournament or what I would consider a
>challenger tournament; I can't quote verbatim but it was something
>like that, then you understand how credible he is. That's all I was
>trying to say in my previous post though I wasn't clear.

LOL LOL! This is too funny.

bob

Jun 14, 2011, 8:29:34 PM6/14/11

excellent post.

bob

ahonkan

Jun 15, 2011, 1:02:56 AM6/15/11

This makes sense. But you should have left
that part about Whisper. He is the village idiot
and has a twin named bob. We are still not sure
whether bob is just a Whisper sock.
His/their sole agenda is to pull down Fed and
though he/they worship S&V and are supposed
to hate Rafa's 'bumrooting', they are now falling
over themselves to promote Rafa over Fed since
Fed has obliterated every meaningful Pete record
from the books (in double quick time) except for
the 286 weeks at the top which he missed by
just one week (took it too easy last year and paid
the price). If you think they don't have an agenda,
nobody does.
Joe has summarized Whisper in a single para
brilliantly. Now you see why Whispabob hate
him so much.