Miami Beach Police Ordered Videographer At Gunpoint To Hand Over Phone to Coverup their own crime...

Superdave

Jun 4, 2011, 4:59:04 AM6/4/11

Miami Beach Police Ordered Videographer At Gunpoint To Hand Over Phone

http://www.pixiq.com/article/MIami%20Beach%20Police%20Ordered%20Videographer%20At%20Gunpoint%20To%20Hand%20Over

But video survived even after police tried to destroy phone.

Miami PD is going to have to pay a LOT of money to cover up their own crime.

Oh wait ! Isn't that itself a crime?

The fact is in America these days it's impossible to tell a criminal from acop.

Citizens are being harassed, beaten and threatened with deadly force for doing
nothing but exercising their Constitutional rights by cops with big egos and
guns who think they are a law unto themselves.

Let's quit pretending that we are a nation governed by a rule of law. Let's
quit using the phrase Freedom and Justice for all.

Let's just call it what it really is...

A Fascist Corporate Dictatorship, where the rich and powerful can do what they
like and the rest of us are forced to do only what pleases them.

TT

Jun 4, 2011, 8:05:29 AM6/4/11
4.6.2011 11:59, Superdave kirjoitti:

> Miami Beach Police Ordered Videographer At Gunpoint To Hand Over Phone
>
> http://www.pixiq.com/article/MIami%20Beach%20Police%20Ordered%20Videographer%20At%20Gunpoint%20To%20Hand%20Over

Wow. These police should be thrown tom jail for good.

Paul

Jun 4, 2011, 12:25:47 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:59 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Miami Beach Police Ordered Videographer At Gunpoint To Hand Over Phone
>
> http://www.pixiq.com/article/MIami%20Beach%20Police%20Ordered%20Video...

> But video survived even after police tried to destroy phone.
>
> Miami PD is going to have to pay a LOT of money to cover up their own crime.
>
> Oh wait ! Isn't that itself a crime?
>
> The fact is in America these days it's impossible to tell a criminal from acop.
>
> Citizens are being harassed, beaten and threatened with deadly force for doing
> nothing but exercising their Constitutional rights by cops with big egos and
> guns who think they are a law unto themselves.
>
> Let's quit  pretending that we are a nation governed by a rule of law. Let's
> quit using the phrase Freedom and Justice for all.
>
> Let's just call it what it really is...
>
> A Fascist Corporate Dictatorship, where the rich and powerful can do what they
> like and the rest of us are forced to do only what pleases them.

THAT IS SICK AND DISTURBING.

IF THE COPS HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY LEGAL,
THEY WHY SHOULD THEY CARE ABOUT VIDEO EVIDENCE?

IN FACT, ALL COPS SHOULD HAVE REAL-TIME VIDEO HEADGEAR
(JUST LIKE THEY HAVE RECORDED VIDEO ON MANY COP CARS),
SO WE CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT ALL TIMES.

NO COP IS ABOVE THE LAW, ALTHOUGH THEY THINK THEY ARE.

AWESOME MOVE TO HIDE THE SIMM CARD IN HIS MOUTH!!!

TT

Jun 4, 2011, 1:01:52 PM6/4/11

Notice that the article also said that cops accidentally shot 4 innocent
bystanders?

Why is that not in the main stream media?

Superdave

Jun 4, 2011, 10:21:38 PM6/4/11