max has blown a gasket

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 12:06:06 PM4/29/18
i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country. we
must be doing something right!

real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
something to drag us down. since it's not happening right now, and omg
we may even bring more peace to the world, he's going crazy. that
dummy max is fooling nobody.

bob

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 12:44:43 PM4/29/18
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:06:06 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country.

I like America very much. Because they stood up against evil in the world. Because they build great cars and computers. Because they have great politicians (Reagan, Weinberger, G.W. Bush, C. Rice, Romney, N. Haley).

The US sports media nationalistic bias is sometimes a little bit disturbing. And since the Average American Joe can easy be influenced by their media this cause unnecessary negativity against sports stars who threaten their supremacy (eg. Lendl, Graf, Henin).

> we
> must be doing something right!
>
> real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
> something to drag us down.

Russia sympathizers - and there are a lot in the USA - of course want the US to retreat, retreat retreat.

> since it's not happening right now, and omg
> we may even bring more peace to the world,

By retreating in Syria?

Lol, you are playing Putin's game. As if that were anything new. You admire people like him. Same as Shitpiss.

> he's going crazy. that
> dummy max is fooling nobody.
>
> bob

MAGA!!

Max

*skriptis

Apr 29, 2018, 12:57:55 PM4/29/18
Calimero <calim...@gmx.de> Wrote in message:
Putin's game is very simple.
Russia first.

That's problem for you, because you hate Russia. Just like TT. So
for you, he's the most evil man in the world, logically.

You think Russia shouldn't even exist, let alone pursue what's
good for them.

But for those that do not hate Russia, they don't care and aren't
led primarily with the desire to harm Russia like you are.

So naturally you'd have a problem with non-Russia hating Americans.

That doesn't mean America and Russia can't disagree or even be in
conflict over certain issues, but it would always be normal if
there is reason for such conflict that happens, not that there is
automatic and default de-legitmitization of any Russian
interests.

If the two parties can make a deal, it's fine, and if they can't,
it's fine again.

But no one wants to listen to russophobic losers like you yelling
"Russia is evil". It's lame.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 1:27:32 PM4/29/18
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:57:55 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> Calimero <calim...@gmx.de> Wrote in message:
> > On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:06:06 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> >> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country.
> >
> > I like America very much. Because they stood up against evil in the world. Because they build great cars and computers. Because they have great politicians (Reagan, Weinberger, G.W. Bush, C. Rice, Romney, N. Haley).
> >
> > The US sports media nationalistic bias is sometimes a little bit disturbing. And since the Average American Joe can easy be influenced by their media this cause unnecessary negativity against sports stars who threaten their supremacy (eg. Lendl, Graf, Henin).
> >
> >> we
> >> must be doing something right!
> >>
> >> real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
> >> something to drag us down.
> >

> > Russia sympathizers - and there are a lot in the USA - of course want the US to retreat, retreat retreat.
> >

> >> since it's not happening right now, and omg
> >> we may even bring more peace to the world,
> >

> > By retreating in Syria?
> >
> > Lol, you are playing Putin's game. As if that were anything new. You admire people like him. Same as Shitpiss.
>

> Putin's game is very simple.
> Russia first.
>
> That's problem for you, because you hate Russia. Just like TT. So
> for you, he's the most evil man in the world, logically.
>
> You think Russia shouldn't even exist, let alone pursue what's
> good for them.

I hate dictatorships, yes.
I would have hated Nazi Germany, too. And I would hate Nazi USA.

> But for those that do not hate Russia, they don't care and aren't
> led primarily with the desire to harm Russia like you are.
>

> So naturally you'd have a problem with non-Russia hating Americans.

They are appeasers of dictators. Traitors they were called in the past.

> That doesn't mean America and Russia can't disagree or even be in
> conflict over certain issues, but it would always be normal if
> there is reason for such conflict that happens, not that there is
> automatic and default de-legitmitization of any Russian
> interests.

Dictatorships have no legitimate interests. They should vanish from the earth.

> If the two parties can make a deal, it's fine, and if they can't,
> it's fine again.
>
> But no one wants to listen to russophobic losers like you yelling
> "Russia is evil". It's lame.

Putin is evil. That you defend him is no surprise, though.

Max

PeteWasLucky

Apr 29, 2018, 1:46:35 PM4/29/18
> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country. we
must be doing something right!

Something isn't right about him for sure, we know about Steffi but we aren't sure what is disturbing him about US, not clear.

But I am interested to see a comparison of the number of his posts in the last twelve months to any of the previous years.

*skriptis

Apr 29, 2018, 2:36:50 PM4/29/18
You're insane.

reilloc

Apr 29, 2018, 2:53:57 PM4/29/18
I email a friend who writes like Max: he'll say something normal and
follow it up, often in the same sentence, with a thing that's obviously,
intentionally bizarre and pseudo-inflammatory. He does that because he's
a highly intelligent guy, a man with really poor social skills (and all
of them studied and learned as an adult, his upbringing was quite bad
since his mother was too busy chasing men to pay much attention to my
friend and his older brother), and now he's an old man who lives in a
vacuum of his own conclusions, having nobody to whom he's accountable.
What he's doing is telling you that he's way too far above you in both
raw intelligence and accumulated knowledge to deign seriously to discuss
anything with you. It's amusing that he can't resist doing it over and
over and over.

Consequently, it's useless to claim that you know what he wants. He
doesn't even know what he wants--besides confirmation of his way of
figuring things that he gets in the news.

The bottom line is that while it's impossible to talk with him, what he
says contains nuggets of valuable insight. I'm not suggesting
structuring your affairs around his pronouncements since it's pretty
clear some of his underlying assumptions are flawed.

This video sums up how to take Max:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYQSBOMpb3Q

LNC

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 4:07:31 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:44:42 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
<calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:06:06 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
>> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country.
>
>I like America very much. Because they stood up against evil in the world. Because they build great cars and computers. Because they have great politicians (Reagan, Weinberger, G.W. Bush, C. Rice, Romney, N. Haley).
>The US sports media nationalistic bias is sometimes a little bit disturbing. And since the Average American Joe can easy be influenced by their media this cause unnecessary negativity against sports stars who threaten their supremacy (eg. Lendl, Graf, Henin).

posting 30yrs in rst, i've seen a lot of people criticize policies and
politicians, even make blanket statements about hundreds of millions
of citizens.

but i've not seen anyone repeatedly insult a country in literally
every post for 25 years except you. the USA must really be on your
mind, must really bother you. it's been a long time, you should let it
go. don't be that angry ole fella, and sure, i can guess a few things
you're angry about, but don't be that hater. haters are losers. haters
end up with 22 slams, not 23.

>> we must be doing something right!
>>
>> real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
>> something to drag us down.
>
>Russia sympathizers - and there are a lot in the USA - of course want the US to retreat, retreat retreat.

you don't need to be a "russia sympathizer" to want to end conflict.

>> since it's not happening right now, and omg
>> we may even bring more peace to the world,
>
>By retreating in Syria?
>Lol, you are playing Putin's game. As if that were anything new. You admire people like him. Same as Shitpiss.

you'd love the USA to get hot and heavy in syria. anything to bring
the USA down, prop the germans up. you still don't get it that brexit
wasn't about of it cost them a few pounds, it was about not liking you
very much.

>> he's going crazy. that
>> dummy max is fooling nobody.
>>
>> bob
>
>MAGA!!

bob

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 4:09:58 PM4/29/18
doubt it.

>And I would hate Nazi USA.

don't need to worry, you chose the nazis, not us.

>> But for those that do not hate Russia, they don't care and aren't
>> led primarily with the desire to harm Russia like you are.
>>

>> So naturally you'd have a problem with non-Russia hating Americans.
>
>They are appeasers of dictators. Traitors they were called in the past.
>
>> That doesn't mean America and Russia can't disagree or even be in
>> conflict over certain issues, but it would always be normal if
>> there is reason for such conflict that happens, not that there is
>> automatic and default de-legitmitization of any Russian
>> interests.
>
>Dictatorships have no legitimate interests. They should vanish from the earth.
>
>> If the two parties can make a deal, it's fine, and if they can't,
>> it's fine again.
>>
>> But no one wants to listen to russophobic losers like you yelling
>> "Russia is evil". It's lame.
>

>Putin is evil. That you defend him is no surprise, though.

bob

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 4:12:49 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 10:46:34 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky
<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country. we
>must be doing something right!
>
>Something isn't right about him for sure, we know about Steffi but we aren't sure what is disturbing him about US, not clear.

something has bothered him about the US for the past 20yrs in this
newsgroup. and i suspect, pre computers, has bothered him for the past
70yrs.

>But I am interested to see a comparison of the number of his posts in the last twelve months to any of the previous years.

he's gone bonkers, not sure what's up. maybe trump winning and serena
getting 23.

bob

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 4:20:33 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 13:53:54 -0500, reilloc <rei...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/29/2018 11:06 AM, bob wrote:
>> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country. we
>> must be doing something right!
>>
>> real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
>> something to drag us down. since it's not happening right now, and omg
>> we may even bring more peace to the world, he's going crazy. that
>> dummy max is fooling nobody.
>>
>> bob
>>

>I email a friend who writes like Max: he'll say something normal and
>follow it up, often in the same sentence, with a thing that's obviously,
>intentionally bizarre and pseudo-inflammatory.

not much pseudo in max's inflammatory.

> He does that because he's
>a highly intelligent guy, a man with really poor social skills (and all
>of them studied and learned as an adult, his upbringing was quite bad
>since his mother was too busy chasing men to pay much attention to my
>friend and his older brother), and now he's an old man who lives in a
>vacuum of his own conclusions, having nobody to whom he's accountable.
>What he's doing is telling you that he's way too far above you in both
>raw intelligence and accumulated knowledge to deign seriously to discuss
>anything with you. It's amusing that he can't resist doing it over and
>over and over.

nice that he's intelligent, and nice that he has accumulated
knowledge. i know someone similar, female of very high IQ who is
nearly homeless because of her belief that she's too good and too
valuable to work. pt being, without applying that knowledge/brain for
anything good, might as well flush the opinion down a nearest toilet,
IMO.

>Consequently, it's useless to claim that you know what he wants. He
>doesn't even know what he wants--besides confirmation of his way of
>figuring things that he gets in the news.
>The bottom line is that while it's impossible to talk with him, what he
>says contains nuggets of valuable insight. I'm not suggesting
>structuring your affairs around his pronouncements since it's pretty
>clear some of his underlying assumptions are flawed.

your friend may offer many insights, angry or not. but max's primary
insight is: graf is beautiful, graf is GOAT. not much else going on in
there - other than hating the USA of course.

>This video sums up how to take Max:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYQSBOMpb3Q

lol
>LNC

bob

PeteWasLucky

Apr 29, 2018, 4:42:37 PM4/29/18
> something has bothered him about the US for the past 20yrs in this
newsgroup. and i suspect, pre computers, has bothered him for the past
70yrs.

I think he is a disturbed in general and we shouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 4:56:24 PM4/29/18
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 10:07:31 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:44:42 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
> <calim...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:06:06 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> >> i've never seen him spew such hatred toward a particular country.
> >
> >I like America very much. Because they stood up against evil in the world. Because they build great cars and computers. Because they have great politicians (Reagan, Weinberger, G.W. Bush, C. Rice, Romney, N. Haley).
> >The US sports media nationalistic bias is sometimes a little bit disturbing. And since the Average American Joe can easy be influenced by their media this cause unnecessary negativity against sports stars who threaten their supremacy (eg. Lendl, Graf, Henin).
>
> posting 30yrs in rst, i've seen a lot of people criticize policies and
> politicians, even make blanket statements about hundreds of millions
> of citizens.
>
> but i've not seen anyone repeatedly insult a country in literally
> every post for 25 years except you. the USA must really be on your
> mind, must really bother you. it's been a long time, you should let it
> go. don't be that angry ole fella, and sure, i can guess a few things
> you're angry about, but don't be that hater. haters are losers. haters
> end up with 22 slams, not 23.

I don‘t insult a country, especially not the USA.

I insult bigoted, nationalistic, nativist, xenophobic people like you. It is fun and it is for a good cause, too.

> >> we must be doing something right!
> >>
> >> real truth is max was dying to see the usa get into another big war,
> >> something to drag us down.
> >
> >Russia sympathizers - and there are a lot in the USA - of course want the US to retreat, retreat retreat.
>
> you don't need to be a "russia sympathizer" to want to end conflict.

Nazi sympathizers always wanted to „end conflicts“, too. This streak has always been a part of America.

> >> since it's not happening right now, and omg
> >> we may even bring more peace to the world,
> >
> >By retreating in Syria?
> >Lol, you are playing Putin's game. As if that were anything new. You admire people like him. Same as Shitpiss.
>
> you'd love the USA to get hot and heavy in syria. anything to bring
> the USA down, prop the germans up. you still don't get it that brexit
> wasn't about of it cost them a few pounds, it was about not liking you
> very much.

It surprises me since I‘m not as nationalistic as you - but Germany is the most popular country in Europe. The U.K. not so much ...

Max

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 4:58:48 PM4/29/18
Come on - tell us more about how the Jews blew up the WTC!

Max

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 5:05:33 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 13:56:20 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
<calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 10:07:31 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:44:42 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
>> <calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>> >I like America very much. Because they stood up against evil in the world. Because they build great cars and computers. Because they have great politicians (Reagan, Weinberger, G.W. Bush, C. Rice, Romney, N. Haley).
>> >The US sports media nationalistic bias is sometimes a little bit disturbing. And since the Average American Joe can easy be influenced by their media this cause unnecessary negativity against sports stars who threaten their supremacy (eg. Lendl, Graf, Henin).
>>
>> posting 30yrs in rst, i've seen a lot of people criticize policies and
>> politicians, even make blanket statements about hundreds of millions
>> of citizens.
>>
>> but i've not seen anyone repeatedly insult a country in literally
>> every post for 25 years except you. the USA must really be on your
>> mind, must really bother you. it's been a long time, you should let it
>> go. don't be that angry ole fella, and sure, i can guess a few things
>> you're angry about, but don't be that hater. haters are losers. haters
>> end up with 22 slams, not 23.
>

>I don‘t insult a country, especially not the USA.

of course you do, for 20+ yrs. can't help your anger.

>I insult bigoted, nationalistic, nativist, xenophobic people like you. It is fun and it is for a good cause, too.

says the nazi. lmao!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

>> >Russia sympathizers - and there are a lot in the USA - of course want the US to retreat, retreat retreat.
>>
>> you don't need to be a "russia sympathizer" to want to end conflict.
>
>Nazi sympathizers always wanted to „end conflicts“, too. This streak has always been a part of America.

america stayed out of the war a long time, read some history dumbo.

>> >By retreating in Syria?
>> >Lol, you are playing Putin's game. As if that were anything new. You admire people like him. Same as Shitpiss.
>>
>> you'd love the USA to get hot and heavy in syria. anything to bring
>> the USA down, prop the germans up. you still don't get it that brexit
>> wasn't about of it cost them a few pounds, it was about not liking you
>> very much.
>>
>It surprises me since I‘m not as nationalistic as you

ahahaha. yeah, hahahhaha.

> - but Germany is the most popular country in Europe. The U.K. not so much ...

and yet the brits dumped you to the curb. like taking out the trash.
just because of what you are.

lemme guess - you must be german?

bob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 5:06:30 PM4/29/18
well he thinks americans hate steffi graf for her beauty. i mean, wtf?
:-)

but he's dangerous, a rabble rouser. and an angry man.

bob

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 5:36:58 PM4/29/18
She was more successful than the Americans, more popular worldwide, played far more graceful and feminine, and - yes - was considered a sexpot in most countries. That drove CERTAIN circles in the US sports world crazy. A GERMAN at that! Why did „we“ beat ze krauts only to suffer that!

Don‘t get me wrong, there are many US Americans who always liked Steffi. But there are those 85-percenters, too. The ugly face of your country. The know-nothings, the nativists and xenophobes. And for them Graf was a slap in the face.

Max

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 6:02:49 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 14:36:56 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
<calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:06:30 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:

>> >newsgroup. and i suspect, pre computers, has bothered him for the past
>> >70yrs.
>> >
>> >I think he is a disturbed in general and we shouldn't take anything he says seriously.
>>
>> well he thinks americans hate steffi graf for her beauty. i mean, wtf?
>> :-)
>>
>> but he's dangerous, a rabble rouser. and an angry man.
>>
>> bob
>
>She was more successful than the Americans, more popular worldwide, played far more graceful and feminine, and - yes - was considered a sexpot in most countries.

3 outa 4. don't push it.

> That drove CERTAIN circles in the US sports world crazy.

that must be why she was my favorite player, everyone in my family's
favorite player, and why she was cheered almost like federer
everywhere she went in USA, which i saw 1st hand and on TV both.

> A GERMAN at that!

so?

> Why did „we“ beat ze krauts only to suffer that!
>Don‘t get me wrong, there are many US Americans who always liked Steffi. But there are those 85-percenters, too.

therin lies your problem. you simply can't add. the 85% was the other
way.

> The ugly face of your country. The know-nothings, the nativists and xenophobes. And for them Graf was a slap in the face.

to the few, maybe. to most, not a chance.

bob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

Calimero

Apr 29, 2018, 6:08:08 PM4/29/18
Dummy, the 85-percenterd are those nationalistic folks who thought and think that 85 % of the greatest athletes of all time were AMERICANS! And there were and are a lot of those people in the USA, you can‘t deny this.

> > The ugly face of your country. The know-nothings, the nativists and xenophobes. And for them Graf was a slap in the face.
>
> to the few, maybe. to most, not a chance.

To a vocal minority. And they were catered by your nationalistic sports media.

Max

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 6:11:54 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
like i told you, dummy, the 85% were those who LIKED steffi, the 15%
were those who DISliked steffi.

just swap your #s and you'll be correct.

>> > The ugly face of your country. The know-nothings, the nativists and xenophobes. And for them Graf was a slap in the face.
>>
>> to the few, maybe. to most, not a chance.
>
>To a vocal minority. And they were catered by your nationalistic sports media.

tiny minority. but they're always vocal.

bob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

Whisper

Apr 30, 2018, 5:10:46 AM4/30/18

No, it's just ice cream.

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices
that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil
dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at
the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He
sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that
something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice
cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying
to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to
the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The
mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

---
http://www.avg.com

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 5:10:59 AM4/30/18
HHAHAHAAHAH! Good one! yeah, everyone prefers the Germans, nobody likes London or Wimbledon! LOLOL

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 5:25:17 AM4/30/18
as an outsider it obvious about max :
1) he annoyed that Serena has won 23 and that the USA posters and tennis media(desperate for a story) are now trying to say she's GOAT, when Stefi is the more deserved with the GCYGS and easily arguable GOAT record.
2) he was fooled by the USA MMS and made big mistake by voting for the wrong side in 2016 ie. Hillary. TRUMP WON, but max is clever enough to now realise what a great President he is, but he now has to back pedal to defend that.
3) he has been upset by USA-wannabe Court1's constant rude remarks about Stefi's looks.
4) he a proud German Nationalist and so very pro-EUSSR cos he knows Germany runs/dominates the entire thing and is annoyed at Brexit as he can't understand why any nation wouldn't want to be ruled by the Germans.
5) he is a bit bored with exploiting/stealing from poor people and wants bigger challenges and the USA is a big country!

good idea would be to send Patrick in as he good with kind words!

*skriptis

Apr 30, 2018, 8:17:32 AM4/30/18
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Hahaha

Calimero

Apr 30, 2018, 1:18:55 PM4/30/18
You are completely wrong..
I‘m no German nationalist and the Brits wouldn‘t be ruled by Germans if they stay in the EU. Why do you make yourself smaller than you are?

Max

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 5:42:34 PM4/30/18
yeah! you no German nationalist, you just support Germany in everything, support a German football team, your fave politician is Angela Merkeler, are a massive fan of a German tennis player and love the EUSSR which is totally dominated/run by Germany.

Calimero

Apr 30, 2018, 6:01:06 PM4/30/18
I don't.

> support a German football team,

I support a German football team in the Bundesliga, yes. Because the Bundesliga is our national league and only German team play there.
However I don't support our national team.

> your fave politician is Angela Merkeler,

My favorite politicians of all time are Reagan, Thatcher, George W. Bush, Condi Rice.

> are a massive fan of a German tennis player

I would even be a huge Steffi fan if she were British or Russian.

> and love the EUSSR which is totally dominated/run by Germany.

The EU is great, responsible for much of the economic progress in the last 30 years (in the UK, too!) and you are a fearful little Brit who underestimates the influence the UK wielded and could wield in the future.
Why the hell would the UK, France, Italy and Spain not want to run the EU together with Germany? Why always this inferiority complex towards Germans? What wimps you and your Brexiteer comrades are!

Max

bob

May 5, 2018, 8:45:57 PM5/5/18
because you're no equal partner and everybody knows it.

bob