Remember when Safina looked too thin?

Sao Paulo Swallow

Mar 12, 2011, 2:16:06 PM3/12/11
Not any more. I know she's been plagued by injuries so I know why, but
just noticed the expanding gut.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 7:08:30 PM3/12/11
On Mar 12, 1:16 pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Not any more. I know she's been plagued by injuries so I know why, but
> just noticed the expanding gut.

She was never thin. Always had a fat tummy and yet wears tight
shirt... disgusting.

uly...@mscomm.com

Mar 12, 2011, 7:53:04 PM3/12/11
Steroids cause bloating. And if you doubt this beast is juicing, check
out this photo:

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/safina1.jpg

felangey

Mar 12, 2011, 8:06:21 PM3/12/11
>Always had a fat tummy and yet wears tight shirt... disgusting<

What would she think of you and your toned physique, sat at your computer
compiling lists in ur off-white y-fronts? :)

felangey

Mar 12, 2011, 8:08:00 PM3/12/11
> Steroids cause bloating. And if you doubt this beast is juicing, check
> out this photo<

Photos prove nussink.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 8:09:38 PM3/12/11

How did you know I have flat abs?

Sakari Lund

Mar 13, 2011, 4:57:14 PM3/13/11

Safina beat Daniela, which is very surprising and probably her best
win for a long time.

Sao Paulo Swallow

Mar 13, 2011, 5:17:32 PM3/13/11

You could find a similar photo of 90% of the WTA. Heck, I bet you
could even get a similar photo of Whisper. Are they all doping?