Where is Giovanna?

soccerfan777

Jul 16, 2017, 1:44:16 PM7/16/17
Completely drunk and partying?

Gracchus

Jul 16, 2017, 1:54:57 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 10:44:16 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> Completely drunk and partying?

I'm sure she'll show up soon to bask in the glory.

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 16, 2017, 4:57:10 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 10:44:16 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Completely drunk and partying?

Having tropical sex, sipping her favourite wine and smiling a LOT, with RF19 in lipstick on her forehead.

:)))

[Sorry Gio]

jdeluise

Jul 16, 2017, 4:59:56 PM7/16/17
Seems a bit presumptuous...

Giovanna

Jul 16, 2017, 7:37:26 PM7/16/17
Actually I was in a youth group meeting at my church all weekend! It was amazing but unfortunely I wasnt able to watch Roger's match live :(

jdeluise

Jul 16, 2017, 7:49:36 PM7/16/17
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:37:25 -0700, Giovanna wrote:

> Actually I was in a youth group meeting at my church all weekend! It was
> amazing but unfortunely I wasnt able to watch Roger's match live :(

Did you guys at least break into the sacramental wine on Federer's behalf?

Gracchus

Jul 16, 2017, 7:50:26 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 4:37:26 PM UTC-7, Giovanna wrote:

> Actually I was in a youth group meeting at my church all weekend! It was amazing but unfortunely I wasnt able to watch Roger's match live :(

All you missed was a clinic and a capitulation. But the result is what matters.