Monfils looks exhausted

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 9:19:26 PM8/19/11
Nole fresh as a daisy, roid rage.

jdeluise

Aug 19, 2011, 9:23:53 PM8/19/11
This is Monfils' hallmark against top players.... pathetic.

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 9:25:37 PM8/19/11
20.8.2011 4:23, jdeluise kirjoitti:
> This is Monfils' hallmark against top players.... pathetic.

Could be he's faking a bit...

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 10:02:55 PM8/19/11

Was a good match though.

Court_1

Aug 19, 2011, 10:41:03 PM8/19/11
Monfils could not beat his way out of a paper bag. Mental weakling.

bob

Aug 20, 2011, 9:27:45 AM8/20/11
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 04:19:26 +0300, TT <as...@usenet.org> wrote:

>Nole fresh as a daisy, roid rage.

monfils always wilts after 2 hard sets. lame.

bob

Patrick Kehoe

Aug 20, 2011, 11:02:56 AM8/20/11
On Aug 19, 6:19 pm, TT <as...@usenet.org> wrote:
> Nole fresh as a daisy, roid rage.

I thought Nole looked a bit mentally tired... his eyes, at times near
the end, were sort of blank, empty looking... he's in 'win mode' all
the same and the results are just pouring in for him...

TT

Aug 20, 2011, 11:11:58 AM8/20/11

But he certainly didn't look physically tired at all. I bet he's 100%
for today as well.