The Gasping Djoker

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 17, 2010, 12:14:52 PM4/17/10
Yes, he was grasping for a regular serve today against Verdasco; more
to the point was Djokovic's gasping after 5 or 6 minutes of play...
Sure, they were running down some long-ish rallies... but my GOD was
Djokovic gulping for air... it getting to 'look' chronic at times out
there... you wonder how long he can play tennis at the elite level
actually with that kind of respiration issue(s)...

ocean

Apr 17, 2010, 12:39:23 PM4/17/10
He is a djoke.

royce

Apr 17, 2010, 3:52:31 PM4/17/10
you wonder how long he can play tennis at the elite level
> actually with that kind of respiration issue(s)...

Well, with asthma, if it is asthma, you can have mild to severe forms
of it. Different things can trigger it and that's why he's OK one day
and half dead the next. I'd say if he goes another couple of years and
wins one more GS and a couple masters, he's had a great career.

Fan

Apr 18, 2010, 3:05:14 AM4/18/10
You guys are so funny. He made it pretty far. How would you like to
play professional tennis?
Samoras was stupid to say that tennis players are the most athletic
but they are very athletic. Being able to play to 100-200 level is a
gift most of us would be very happy to be able to do.