[OT] Putin interviews by Oliver Stone

Federer Fanatic

Jun 15, 2017, 4:36:09 AM6/15/17

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 6:30:08 AM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:36:09 AM UTC+2, Federer Fanatic wrote:
> See https://gomovies.to/film/the-putin-interviews-season-01-21051/watching.html?ep=666840
>
> FF

Two despicable men.

Max

*skriptis

Jun 15, 2017, 9:01:03 AM6/15/17
Federer Fanatic <TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> Wrote in message:
> See https://gomovies.to/film/the-putin-interviews-season-01-21051/watching.html?ep=666840
>
> FF

I still haven't seen, did you?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

Jun 15, 2017, 9:04:38 AM6/15/17
Are they are despicable as the Saudi-backed Hillary or Obama that were China's poodle, bombed without trial and caused Syria and Libya disasters?

joh

Jun 15, 2017, 9:41:40 AM6/15/17
Op donderdag 15 juni 2017 15:04:38 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
> Are they are despicable as the Saudi-backed Hillary or Obama that were China's poodle, bombed without trial and caused Syria and Libya disasters?

Putin thinks so
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/392276-un-raqqa-syria-us-bombing/

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 9:44:21 AM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 3:04:38 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> Are they are despicable as the Saudi-backed Hillary or Obama that were China's poodle, bombed without trial and caused Syria and Libya disasters?

Hillary and Obama caused Syria and Libya disasters? What???

Lol, is Breitbart telling you that?

Max

Carey

Jun 15, 2017, 10:17:20 AM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 1:36:09 AM UTC-7, Federer Fanatic wrote:
> See https://gomovies.to/film/the-putin-interviews-season-01-21051/watching.html?ep=666840
>
> FF

I look forward to watching this. Thanks for the link.

Federer Fanatic

Jun 15, 2017, 11:31:08 AM6/15/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:51:25 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
| Federer Fanatic <TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> Wrote in message:
|> See https://gomovies.to/film/the-putin-interviews-season-01-21051/watching.html?ep=666840
|>
|> FF
|>

| I still haven't seen, did you?

1st part. Stone is of an anti-American government type.

My impression of Putin: Bureaucrat who was thrust into a position of power. Has
been forced to adopt solutions/cohorts that he may have wanted to avoid but
in the interest of saving Russia.

One interesting point is that he thought the Russions post world war II should not
have been as antagnostic and perhaps could have forged a better relationship with
West.

FF

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 12:00:47 PM6/15/17
What makes you think he thought that?

Max

Federer Fanatic

Jun 15, 2017, 3:10:23 PM6/15/17
He said so. Perhaps he's full of BS? Watch it. Not saying the guy is great human being. He
really is a technocrat governed by reason of an accountant...my description.

FF

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 15, 2017, 3:39:44 PM6/15/17
Putin a "technocrat"???

Max

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 15, 2017, 4:10:07 PM6/15/17
Ok. How about "cleptocrat"?

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

*skriptis

Jun 15, 2017, 4:30:03 PM6/15/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.com> Wrote in message: