Fed will play Monte Carlo

uly...@mscomm.com

Mar 11, 2011, 11:33:41 PM3/11/11
Wise move. This means he's really serious about staying #2 and trying
to regain #1 from Rafa. It's now posted on Fed's official site that
he'll play Monte Carlo. If he just gets to the quarters, that's 250
gravy points for him.

Superdave

Mar 11, 2011, 11:42:23 PM3/11/11

I expect him to win it. I think clay is Fed's new weapon. He has always been #2 on clay
and this may be the year he becomes #1 on that surface.

Clay is where he puts guys like Djokovic and Murray to shame and clay may be the key
to his finishing this year as #1.

PeteWasLucky

Mar 12, 2011, 12:08:04 AM3/12/11
On Mar 11, 11:42 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:33:41 -0800 (PST), "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
> >Wise move. This means he's really serious about staying #2 and trying
> >to regain #1 from Rafa. It's now posted on Fed's official site that
> >he'll play Monte Carlo. If he just gets to the quarters, that's 250
> >gravy points for him.
>
> I expect him to win it. I think clay is Fed's new weapon. He has always been #2 on clay
> and this may be the year he becomes #1 on that surface.
>
> Clay is where he puts guys like Djokovic and Murray to shame and clay may be the key
> to his finishing this year as #1.

Djok knows how to play on clay too.

Ali Asoag

Mar 12, 2011, 1:36:25 AM3/12/11
On 3/11/2011 9:42 PM, Superdave wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:33:41 -0800 (PST), "uly...@msomm.com"<uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:
>
>> Wise move. This means he's really serious about staying #2 and trying
>> to regain #1 from Rafa. It's now posted on Fed's official site that
>> he'll play Monte Carlo. If he just gets to the quarters, that's 250
>> gravy points for him.
>

> I expect him to win it. I think clay is Fed's new weapon. He has always been #2 on clay
> and this may be the year he becomes #1 on that surface.

He was #1 on clay already. 2009.

felangey

Mar 12, 2011, 5:56:11 AM3/12/11
>He was #1 on clay already. 2009<

Ahhh how they forget so soon! :)

Ali Asoag

Mar 12, 2011, 12:23:26 PM3/12/11
On 3/12/2011 3:56 AM, felangey wrote:
>> He was #1 on clay already. 2009<
>
> Ahhh how they forget so soon! :)

Should not surprise us considering how fast they forget Fed won 16 Slams
and now allege Djoker is GOAT. Even Nadal seems to be forgotten. ;-)

Manco

Mar 12, 2011, 2:22:21 PM3/12/11

I'm over the moon! Roger to be the one that ends Nadal's MC streak!