Nadal is VERY CLEVER he speaks French!

The Iceberg

Jun 11, 2017, 11:29:49 AM6/11/17
Wow didn't know that.

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2017, 11:31:36 AM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:29:49 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:

> Wow didn't know that.

How do you know he's not just pursing his lips and mouthing nonsense syllables? You'd never know the difference.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 11, 2017, 12:20:04 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 5:29:49 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> Wow didn't know that.

Why is someone clever if he speaks French?

Max

Federer Fanatic

Jun 11, 2017, 12:23:13 PM6/11/17
Yes. German much more nuanced and precise. Really easy to spell and pronounce.

Well designed.

Ff

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2017, 12:23:39 PM6/11/17
Because it's not widely spoken at UK Burger Kings.

Jason White

Jun 11, 2017, 3:28:38 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:29:49 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:
> Wow didn't know that.

Does Murray speak english? Strange accent.

Manuel aka Xax

Jun 11, 2017, 3:42:27 PM6/11/17
Le dimanche 11 juin 2017 17:29:49 UTC+2, The Iceberg a écrit :
> Wow didn't know that.

I'm not saying that Rafa isn't clever, yet he didn't speak french during his victory speech.
What he said was (appart from easy stuff like "merci" and such) "sorry, I'll speak english because it's easier for me"

John Liang

Jun 11, 2017, 6:19:06 PM6/11/17
No, He spoke Burger King French.

soccerfan777

Jun 11, 2017, 6:22:47 PM6/11/17
Burger King is too fancy for Iceberg types. Iceberg works at Frenchies... deep fried greasy chicken eatery...if you aren't aware of them. If you are aware of them and eat there you may not live long.

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2017, 6:30:03 PM6/11/17
John Liang <jlia...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
English > French
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

Jun 11, 2017, 7:22:30 PM6/11/17
yes, but on tv they showed him speaking a few phrases in french just
before the victory speech.

bob

Manuel aka Xax

Jun 12, 2017, 3:06:05 AM6/12/17
And it was all sounding "playback", if you see what I mean.

bob

Jun 12, 2017, 8:07:10 PM6/12/17
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 00:06:04 -0700 (PDT), Manuel aka Xax
<xam...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Le lundi 12 juin 2017 01:22:30 UTC+2, bob a écrit :
>> On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:42:25 -0700 (PDT), Manuel aka Xax
>> <xam...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I'm not saying that Rafa isn't clever, yet he didn't speak french during his victory speech.
>> >What he said was (appart from easy stuff like "merci" and such) "sorry, I'll speak english because it's easier for me"
>>
>> yes, but on tv they showed him speaking a few phrases in french just
>> before the victory speech.
>>
>> bob
>
>And it was all sounding "playback", if you see what I mean.

there was an american commentator translating it as nadal was speaking
it...

bob