Hand of God x 2

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 11:41:01 AM11/23/10

Iceberg

Nov 23, 2010, 11:58:00 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 4:41 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
> http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/63/fullj.edb58264bf867e389777afd31448d...

> I am surprised the English let him in to the O2.

two well known cheats, associating with each other.

Giovanna

Nov 23, 2010, 2:25:33 PM11/23/10

> I am surprised the English let him in to the O2.

lol

idk how but i didn't see ur thread and I posted this again =X

Inglourious Basterd

Nov 23, 2010, 2:47:32 PM11/23/10

Maradona and Federer, the 2nd best footballer and 2nd best male tennis
player ever. Quite a picture.

Shame Pele and Laver weren't there, they probably had better things to
do though...

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 23, 2010, 2:53:45 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 11:47 am, Inglourious Basterd

Or just Zidane by himself... Pele an icon like Laver of the Pre-
historic, modern game of sports... now long in the rearview
mirror...

Inglourious Basterd

Nov 23, 2010, 2:59:31 PM11/23/10

um, not sure exactly what this is meant to mean but Pele would likely
still win any poll of the greatest footballer ever.

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 3:18:42 PM11/23/10
>Maradona and Federer, the 2nd best footballer and 2nd best male tennis
player ever. Quite a picture.<

WOW! Even *you* consider Fed the 2nd best tennis player ever....and you are
biased. Awesome! :)

Giovanna

Nov 23, 2010, 3:39:15 PM11/23/10

> Maradona and Federer, the 2nd best footballer and 2nd best male tennis
> player ever. Quite a picture.

is Robert Green going to watch Rafa's match tomorrow???

hmmm both posing together... QUITE A PICTURE!

Inglourious Basterd

Nov 23, 2010, 4:00:30 PM11/23/10

I've always said he was (or since he won the FO 2009 thus surpassing
Sampras).

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 23, 2010, 7:27:43 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 11:59 am, Inglourious Basterd
> still win any poll of the greatest footballer ever.- Hide quoted text -

No question he would... but ask coaches today whom they would want on
their teams and I'd wager it would be Zidane... I'd take Zidane on the
team I coach... of course he'd have to be 14 years old... :))

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 7:52:39 PM11/23/10
>No question he would... but ask coaches today whom they would want on
their teams and I'd wager it would be Zidane... I'd take Zidane on the
team I coach....<

Ok ok....you get Zidane....I'll take....erm....Materazzi! ;)

Iceberg

Nov 24, 2010, 9:58:23 AM11/24/10

Zidane prob hanging out with Sampras!

Iceberg