Federer hits more rpm on his slice than Nadal does on his forehand

PeteWasLucky

Jun 30, 2017, 11:05:20 AM6/30/17

TT

Jun 30, 2017, 11:09:26 AM6/30/17
PeteWasLucky kirjoitti 30.6.2017 klo 18:05:
> https://www.tennisplayer.net/public/avancedtennis/john_yandell/mod
> ern_pro_slice_1/

Stupid headline... everyone hits more spin on slice...

PeteWasLucky

Jun 30, 2017, 11:12:34 AM6/30/17
> Stupid headline... everyone hits more spin on slice...

But who hits more rpm on it, this is the point.

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2017, 11:17:08 AM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 8:12:34 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> > Stupid headline... everyone hits more spin on slice...

> But who hits more rpm on it, this is the point.

Why would anyone care, though? It has no bearing on anything.

Carey

Jun 30, 2017, 11:29:30 AM6/30/17
To me the question is: who can keep the ball lowest while still driving it
through the court with the slice BH? The two best I ca recall are Fed and
Trey Waltke. Waltke's was prettier, but I think Fed's is more effective.

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2017, 11:32:20 AM6/30/17
Steffi's was great too. But she's just a girl. ;)

Carey

Jun 30, 2017, 11:36:41 AM6/30/17
Yeah, Graf had a nice slice. I just couldn't deal with those late backswings
of hers (off both sides). She made it work, though. Not bad for a chick. ;)

SliceAndDice

Jun 30, 2017, 11:41:20 AM6/30/17
Yeah, and extremely consistent and difficult to attack. A perfect complement to her forehand.