It looks silly now

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2017, 12:30:03 PM6/11/17
To call Connors/Sampras/Federer USO kings with those 5 titles.

Djokovic with 6 at AO or Sampras/Federer with 7 at Wimbledon
perhaps too.

But these guys that won exactly 50% as Rafa did at his best slam,
they're no kings. It is a ridiculous comparison.

If he wins just another one, they'd be at 45% of his achievement. lol

RzR

Jun 11, 2017, 1:43:06 PM6/11/17
LOL rafa is still at below 85% of Federers achievement LOL

soccerfan777

Jun 11, 2017, 6:09:37 PM6/11/17
Surface king is another bullshit bogus stat invented by Whisper. Nadal has always been the better and greater player than Sampras.

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2017, 6:30:03 PM6/11/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Surface king is another bullshit bogus stat invented by Whisper. Nadal has always been the better and greater player than Sampras.

???
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

StephenJ

Jun 11, 2017, 7:08:35 PM6/11/17
On 6/11/2017 6:09 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Surface king is another bullshit bogus stat invented by Whisper. Nadal has always been the better and greater player than Sampras.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say, even by your standards.

bob

Jun 11, 2017, 7:21:11 PM6/11/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:08:39 -0400, StephenJ <step...@flex.com>
wrote:

>On 6/11/2017 6:09 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
>> Surface king is another bullshit bogus stat invented by Whisper. Nadal has always been the better and greater player than Sampras.
>>

>That's an incredibly dumb thing to say, even by your standards.

raja is on some sort of rampage lately, i wonder if his wife left him
for a club level tennis player? or perhaps someone who works cleaning
latrines at the local tennis club?

bob

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2017, 7:30:02 PM6/11/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
Maybe he got a deportation notification?

Guypers

Jun 11, 2017, 7:55:04 PM6/11/17
Nice thing to say, how about your ex wife?

bob

Jun 11, 2017, 8:35:24 PM6/11/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 16:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Guypers <gap...@gmail.com>
#1 i'm not on some sort of rampage swearing and calling people
"faggots."

#2 haven't a clue about my ex.

#3 so are you confirming raja's wife left? :-)

bob

soccerfan777

Jun 11, 2017, 9:03:25 PM6/11/17
I know you feel sad today. No reason to personal because of that... lol... Bye Bye Sampras! LOL

soccerfan777

Jun 11, 2017, 9:05:00 PM6/11/17
Fuck you asshole... How is Laver GOAT if he is not slam king in any of the slams? Sampras invented this bullshit because Sampras won 7 Wim and 5 USO... this bullshit will disappear from RST if Federer wins Wimbledon in a few weeks.

soccerfan777

Jun 11, 2017, 9:06:11 PM6/11/17
Boobsie is too much of a misogynist to have ever been in any relationship with any female or even stripper.

StephenJ

Jun 12, 2017, 12:02:50 PM6/12/17
LOL ... 😜

StephenJ

Jun 12, 2017, 12:04:16 PM6/12/17
On 6/11/2017 9:04 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 6:08:35 PM UTC-5, StephenJ wrote:
>> On 6/11/2017 6:09 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
>>> Surface king is another bullshit bogus stat invented by Whisper. Nadal has always been the better and greater player than Sampras.
>>>

>> That's an incredibly dumb thing to say, even by your standards.
>
> Fuck you asshole...

It was an incredibly dumb thing to say. Really, really stupid.

bob

Jun 12, 2017, 8:02:54 PM6/12/17
sampras was out of the GOAT race yrs ago. and i'm happy for nadal. you
won't hear me calling people i disagree with "faggot." it's really
shameful of you. sorry for your pain silly guy.

bob