Hey thicko bmo guess who the human rights lawyer was that got Lewis Farrakhan to hate preach in the UK!

The Iceberg

Jun 6, 2017, 6:12:35 PM6/6/17
yeah extremist hate preacher Lewis Farrakhan was banned from the UK for 15 years, but Thanks to one man he got the ban lifted in 2008! GUESS WHO THAT WAS! the defender of the man who described whites as "devils", Judaism as a "gutter religion" and said Jews were "bloodsuckers" who became rich by oppressing blacks! YEAH it was your pal Sadiq Khan! HAAHHAHAHHAHHHA!

bmo...@nyx.net

Jun 6, 2017, 6:30:58 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 3:12:35 PM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:
> yeah extremist hate preacher Lewis Farrakhan was banned from the UK for 15 years, but Thanks to one man he got the ban lifted in 2008! GUESS WHO THAT WAS! the defender of the man who described whites as "devils", Judaism as a "gutter religion" and said Jews were "bloodsuckers" who became rich by oppressing blacks! YEAH it was your pal Sadiq Khan! HAAHHAHAHHAHHHA!

Complete non sequitur.

I defended Khan's words once and now he is my pal? You idiot. You open your mouth day in and day out in this NG, are reckless with your words, and generally make a total ass of yourself. This is true and not up for discussion. But other than that, you're fine :-)

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 7:56:02 PM6/6/17
why don't you try refuting his post. otherwise, i'm inclined to
believe it's true.

bob

jdeluise

Jun 6, 2017, 8:20:09 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 19:55:57 -0400, bob wrote:

> why don't you try refuting his post. otherwise, i'm inclined to believe
> it's true.

Did iceberg cite anything or provide any links?

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 9:49:52 PM6/6/17
no. should be easy to prove wrong then?

bob

Gracchus

Jun 6, 2017, 9:56:36 PM6/6/17
True until proven false? Seems counterintuitive.

*skriptis

Jun 6, 2017, 10:01:03 PM6/6/17
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Well that's a privilege tier 1 posters have. They don't have to
back up every little sentence or a claim with a link.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 10:16:12 PM6/6/17
well iceberg made some blanket claims, any link to show the opposite
should be ample proof.

bob

jdeluise

Jun 6, 2017, 10:20:53 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 22:16:09 -0400, bob wrote:

> well iceberg made some blanket claims, any link to show the opposite
> should be ample proof.

lol

bmo...@nyx.net

Jun 7, 2017, 1:45:01 AM6/7/17
No, of course not, but the point is not that what he says is wrong, it's that it's not relevant to the conversation. Iceberg is a full on moron.

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:05:03 AM6/7/17
Hey jd, there this amazing thing called Google, just go there and Google "Sadiq Khan and Farrakhan", it really not that difficult.

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:05:21 AM6/7/17
Yep!

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:07:26 AM6/7/17
The point is really you're a mindless Hillary fan who only votes for them cos your parents did and are still bitter that TRUMP WON!! you'd also clearly vote for your new hero Sadiq "Farrakhan defender" Khan if you could!

Federer Fanatic

Jun 7, 2017, 5:08:15 AM6/7/17
You are joking...I hope ;-) Icey should be subject to an experiment of how
may icecubes can be forcibly jammed up it's asshole...

FF

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:54:15 AM6/7/17
You voted Hillary lol

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:55:22 AM6/7/17
You Fedfans are sick!!!

Brian Lawrence

Jun 18, 2017, 7:30:26 AM6/18/17

Farrakhan's ban WAS overturned, but the government appealed and the
Court of Appeal agreed that the ban should stay in place and it has.
Farrakhan has never been to the UK - or at least not for decades.

Sadiq Khan was a lawyer representing a client. End of.