Tomic has his own official website already

grif

Jul 8, 2011, 12:43:07 PM7/8/11
Looks like there is a shitload of money being invested into the Tomic brand:

http://www.bernardtomic.com/

Did Murray and Nole have their own official website at 18 ? What about Fed
and Nads ?

I can't even find official websites for Raonic or Harrison.

Dimitrov has a website but it doesn't look official.

felangey

Jul 8, 2011, 12:48:17 PM7/8/11

"grif" <griff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Looks like there is a shitload of money being invested into the Tomic
> brand:
>
> http://www.bernardtomic.com/
>
> Did Murray and Nole have their own official website at 18 ? What about Fed
> and Nads ?<

It's a different age now though, eh? Everyone and their grannie and her dog
have a website now....no surprise that a bright young hope of a nation has a
web presence.

number_six

Jul 8, 2011, 1:42:32 PM7/8/11
On Jul 8, 9:48 am, "felangey" <th...@thisplace.invalid> wrote:
> "grif" <griffin_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think Tomic looks a bit like a younger Quentin Tarantino...albeit
with different chin, FH...that's forehead *and* forehand.

Sakari Lund

Jul 8, 2011, 2:16:24 PM7/8/11

Yes, I thought 15 years ago was the time to be surprised someone had a
website. I would have been shocked if Tomic didn't have one. #1
Australian male tennis player.

Sakari Lund

Jul 8, 2011, 2:17:50 PM7/8/11

Tomic looks like Tarantino? Federer looks like Tarantino. Does every
tennis player look like Tarantino, even if they don't look like each
other at all?

number_six

Jul 8, 2011, 2:31:30 PM7/8/11

No, hardly any of the females look like Tarantino. ;-P

With Fed I never saw it so much, but to the extent there's a
resemblance, I think it involves different features than the Tomic /
Tarantino comparison. It's all in the editing, after all. Most of the
genome is filler.

Habib

Jul 8, 2011, 3:34:33 PM7/8/11

When Federer was 18 most of the world was still going, "What's a
website?"

uly...@mscomm.com

Jul 8, 2011, 6:22:47 PM7/8/11
Ryan Harrison has a pretty decent Facebook and he updates it regularly
and says he doesn't need an official website yet, FB will do.

The most entertaining Facebook by far is Nole's. His is really
hilarious. He calls his Wimbledon trophy, "My precious." Rafa just
posts endless pictures of he and "the guys" eating dinner. Xisca ain't
nowhere on the horizon on his Facebook, whereas Djoker has many photos
of he and Jelena, his girl.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jul 8, 2011, 7:13:59 PM7/8/11
In article
<2f45613e-c495-4ee6...@a10g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
"uly...@msomm.com" <uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:

"My precious?!" Well, if someone Photoshopped out Novak's hair, how
close does he look to Gollum?

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs>
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

jdeluise

Jul 8, 2011, 7:18:27 PM7/8/11

On 8-Jul-2011, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tket...@blownfuse.net> wrote:

> "My precious?!" Well, if someone Photoshopped out Novak's hair, how
> close does he look to Gollum?

I hate to say it, but Nadal is a closer fit.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jul 8, 2011, 7:29:48 PM7/8/11
In article <_eMRp.20938$LG7....@newsfe01.iad>,
"jdeluise" <jdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

That explains why Xisca won't spend much time with him away from tennis.

bob

Jul 8, 2011, 8:43:22 PM7/8/11

uly...@mscomm.com

Jul 8, 2011, 9:06:05 PM7/8/11
Seriously, whoever is updating Nole's Facebook has a great sense of
humor and is entertaining as hell. The captions are hilarious! Fed's
is boring, just official photos, "I arrived in Bern and am pleased
with the city" and Rafa's endless photos of him eating fish and pasta
with his boring ass Spanish entouage.

Djoker's Facebook is entertaining and... dare I say it?? INSPIRED!

Befriend the Serb and enjoy it.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jul 8, 2011, 9:48:37 PM7/8/11
In article <l09f17hmuj7pqq5du...@4ax.com>,
bob <stei...@comcast.net> wrote:

Cuban gets a pass for being a pest to that abomination of an NBA
Commissioner, David Stern. Stern's a 24-carat phony baloney who's full
of spumoni.

Court_1

Jul 9, 2011, 1:48:30 AM7/9/11
On Jul 8, 6:22 pm, "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:

> The most entertaining Facebook by far is Nole's. His is really
> hilarious. He calls his Wimbledon trophy, "My precious." Rafa just
> posts endless pictures of he and "the guys" eating dinner. Xisca ain't
> nowhere on the horizon on his Facebook, whereas Djoker has many photos
> of he and Jelena, his girl.

Another oddity in the Xisca/Rafa "relationship." It is just one thing
after another in terms of oddness in that relationship. Maybe they
have some kind of pact whereby they NEVER discuss each other in public
but it sure seems strange to me.

I agree with you that Novak's FB comments are much better than Nadal's
or Federer's from what I have managed to read.

Sakari Lund

Jul 9, 2011, 6:00:41 AM7/9/11

Thomas R. Kettler

Jul 9, 2011, 6:47:07 AM7/9/11
In article <6j9g17dg2f2smdlmt...@4ax.com>,
Sakari Lund <sakar...@welho.com> wrote:

Wrong movie. You had it confused with "Lord of the Strings".