Federer's creativity wreaking havoc for Cilic

已查看 93 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

kaennorsing

未读,
2017年7月16日 09:58:212017/7/16
收件人
Cilic can't deal with Federer's mixture of spins, depths, angles and paces. As long as Federer keeps serving well and doesn't try to overpower Cilic he'll be an 8-time Wimbledon champion.

Whisper

未读,
2017年7月16日 09:59:352017/7/16
收件人
On 16/07/2017 11:58 PM, kaennorsing wrote:
> Cilic can't deal with Federer's mixture of spins, depths, angles and paces. As long as Federer keeps serving well and doesn't try to overpower Cilic he'll be an 8-time Wimbledon champion.

Maybe the big cry will relax him?

---
http://www.avg.com

Garvin Yee

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:05:502017/7/16
收件人
On 7/16/2017 6:59 AM, Whisper wrote:
> On 16/07/2017 11:58 PM, kaennorsing wrote:
>> Cilic can't deal with Federer's mixture of spins, depths, angles and
>> paces. As long as Federer keeps serving well and doesn't try to
>> overpower Cilic he'll be an 8-time Wimbledon champion.
>>

> Maybe the big cry will relax him?

I doubt it.

Crying makes it harder to see the ball.

Sabine Lisicki cried at the Wimbly final against Bartoli, and
it only made things worse.

--
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34735015@N03/sets/72157623566520134/

http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/garvin+yee/all

https://www.facebook.com/garvin.yee.37

Whisper

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:11:362017/7/16
收件人
On 17/07/2017 12:05 AM, Garvin Yee wrote:
> On 7/16/2017 6:59 AM, Whisper wrote:
>> On 16/07/2017 11:58 PM, kaennorsing wrote:
>>> Cilic can't deal with Federer's mixture of spins, depths, angles and
>>> paces. As long as Federer keeps serving well and doesn't try to
>>> overpower Cilic he'll be an 8-time Wimbledon champion.
>>>

>> Maybe the big cry will relax him?
>>

> I doubt it.
>
> Crying makes it harder to see the ball.
>
> Sabine Lisicki cried at the Wimbly final against Bartoli, and
> it only made things worse.

Yeah looks like the wheels have completely fallen off now. Playing like
a hacker almost.

Pretty pathetic imo. Sure it's a huge occasion, but he's playing
Federer ffs so should have nothing to lose & just go for it.

PeteWasLucky

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:12:442017/7/16
收件人
> Maybe the big cry will relax him?

I hope it relaxes you

Whisper

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:20:082017/7/16
收件人
On 17/07/2017 12:12 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> Maybe the big cry will relax him?
>
> I hope it relaxes you

I just want a high quality final with both guys giving 100%.

John Liang

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:24:352017/7/16
收件人
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 11:58:21 PM UTC+10, kaennorsing wrote:
> Cilic can't deal with Federer's mixture of spins, depths, angles and paces. As long as Federer keeps serving well and doesn't try to overpower Cilic he'll be an 8-time Wimbledon champion.

Federer is playing very smart tennis while he is ahead, he rushes through the points very quickly give Cilic very little time to think. If Cilic want to stop the rot he needs to take more time between serves, Cilic needs to slow down the play when he is down but when he is ahead he needs to accelerate the play, it is all about pacing yourself in the match. He is pretty much a one pace player.

Whisper

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:29:492017/7/16
收件人
Well he's bouncing the ball 17 times before serve - maybe should up it
to 34?

Garvin Yee

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:38:032017/7/16
收件人
He can bounce the ball as much as he wants to....it won't change
the outcome.

John Liang

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:44:242017/7/16
收件人
This is true, he is now down a break in third and he needs a miracle or Federer breaks his arm or leg in a freak accident.

Garvin Yee

未读,
2017年7月16日 10:45:422017/7/16
收件人
Yeah, maybe lighting will strike Roger, and gift it to Cilic?

:/
0 个新帖子