asshole nadal

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 8:20:17 AM4/15/11
join the thread, should be fun times
1. at very start makes ljubo and the ref wait for a long time

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 8:21:42 AM4/15/11
On 15.4.2011. 14:20, RzR wrote:
> join the thread, should be fun times
> 1. at very start makes ljubo and the ref wait for a long time

NICE! comeback by ljubo pretending that nadal doesnt even exist at the
exchange of words with the refs

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 8:31:39 AM4/15/11

great...ljubo doesnt really feel like playing today...

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 8:39:44 AM4/15/11

now a feel a bit ashamed by the thread title :S

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 15, 2011, 9:07:51 AM4/15/11

Ljubo is one strange cat... he's playing lights out tennis and then
just NOTHING... wind or not... mailing it in after second break...

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 9:09:15 AM4/15/11

wife, kid, family...all that stuff...hes got better things to do than to
figure out how to beat the boring robot...

Fan

Apr 15, 2011, 9:16:46 AM4/15/11
> figure out how to beat the boring robot...- Hide quoted text -

We should try to understand the frustration and anger of insane freddy
fans right after their hero and GOD had his ass kicked by Melzer :)

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:24:37 AM4/15/11
> fans right after their hero and GOD had his ass kicked by Melzer :)- Hide quoted text -

I am a big Fed fan but I am realistic and see the man is in decline.
Nadal is the better player now and still in his prime. That is the way
it goes in life. :(

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 9:27:44 AM4/15/11
On 15.4.2011. 15:24, Court_1 wrote:

> I am a big Fed fan but I am realistic and see the man is in decline.
> Nadal is the better player now and still in his prime. That is the way
> it goes in life. :(

can you please not quote this retarded moron, Fan, when he replies to my
posts...thanks a lot group :)

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:31:13 AM4/15/11

LOL.

Fan

Apr 15, 2011, 9:43:35 AM4/15/11
> it goes in life. :(-

It goes without saying but Federer does not read rst. Insane freddy
fans do and I am having fun with them, especially with RzR, the leader
of insane freddy fans

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 15, 2011, 9:47:23 AM4/15/11
> of insane freddy fans- Hide quoted text -

Rafa supreme... even with Ljubo attempting to rise out of the grave...

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:54:13 AM4/15/11
> P- Hide quoted text -

They will all be in graves by the end of this tournament dug by Rafa
himself.

Whisper

Apr 15, 2011, 10:00:03 AM4/15/11

That must be it. How else could a 5 time FO, 6 time Monte Carlo champ,
80 straight wins on clay guy etc hope to beat Ljubicic on clay?

rst - cutting edge tennis analysis.

Whisper

Apr 15, 2011, 10:03:38 AM4/15/11

Yes - fly around the world, book hotels, practice etc just so on match
day you can decide you're bored & don't want to play Nadal on clay.
Makes sense.

Iceberg

Apr 15, 2011, 10:08:35 AM4/15/11

LOL

Iceberg

Apr 15, 2011, 10:09:09 AM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 2:27 pm, RzR <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:

you should get Gio to say "Fan, honey, pls stop replying" ;)

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 10:21:59 AM4/15/11

well coming in 1st on serve and getting broken @LOVE is pretty telling
isnt it?

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 10:22:31 AM4/15/11

he figured he couldnt really dent him so why waste energy

TT

Apr 15, 2011, 10:40:15 AM4/15/11

Looks like fan gets under his skin...

:)

TT

Apr 15, 2011, 10:51:23 AM4/15/11
15.4.2011 17:00, Whisper kirjoitti:

> rzr - cutting edge tennis analysis.

Fixed it for ya, mate.

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 10:54:26 AM4/15/11

like i told whisper...what can one expect when fully refreshed for the
day ljubicic loses the very 1st game of the match without even smelling
the point? and he was serving...

great fight?

yeah right ;)

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 10:54:55 AM4/15/11

looks like fan got under my house and onto the sewers :))))

Fan

Apr 15, 2011, 11:05:41 AM4/15/11

It is almost scary to have this much power. I can write a few lines
and make this insane freddy fan run around in circles and dive into
his toilet. I can do all that over the Internet. Maybe I should use
this much power with more discretion but it is fun. Please forgive
me :)

GOYLE

Apr 15, 2011, 11:13:16 AM4/15/11
> me :)- Hide quoted text -

Fan = RzR
They are probably one in the same person the way they keep posting
comments to each other.

RzR

Apr 15, 2011, 11:19:26 AM4/15/11
On 15.4.2011. 17:13, GOYLE wrote:

> Fan = RzR

god forbid, otherwise i go shoot myself right now :D

> They are probably one in the same person the way they keep posting
> comments to each other.

hey i shitcanned that moron, and i will not be ever replying directly to
his posts...although, if you keep on quoting him i might see a few
retarded posts here or there...so dont :D

Fan

Apr 16, 2011, 1:28:31 AM4/16/11

This insane freddy fan lost al sense of reality. She starts an
“asshole nadal” thread and goes ballistic at any uncomplimentary
comment about his GOD, the crybaby Federer.
It says a lot about the mental stability of fans is that even some of
the ugliest, meanest most disgusting comments about Nadal fail to
produce anything like the insane reaction of freddy fans at the
slightest perceived insult of their GOD. Why is that?

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 1:34:54 AM4/16/11

Because Nadal CHEATS and picks his ASS I suspect.

drew

Apr 16, 2011, 2:02:12 AM4/16/11
On Apr 15, 11:05 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is almost scary to have this much power.

Imagine how scared you'd be if you really had any power.

Fan

Apr 16, 2011, 2:40:23 AM4/16/11

If I had any real power, I would try to heal some of the insane freddy
fans

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 3:07:36 AM4/16/11

dude give me some lines for today :P

RzR

Apr 16, 2011, 3:09:22 AM4/16/11

haha its working...Fan is going crazy since i shitcanned him...look at
his long ass, mindless replys...pure gold...i got the power now...now
stop quoting him, thanks ;)

Sakari Lund

Apr 16, 2011, 11:08:12 AM4/16/11
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:03:38 +1000, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com>
wrote:

>> wife, kid, family...all that stuff...hes got better things to do than to
>> figure out how to beat the boring robot...
>

>Yes - fly around the world, book hotels, practice etc just so on match
>day you can decide you're bored & don't want to play Nadal on clay.
>Makes sense.

Ivan Ljubicic
* Pronounced: ee-VON LOO-bi-chich
* Age: 32 (19.03.1979)
* Birthplace: Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovin
* Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco

He doesn't have to fly around the world and book hotels to play in
Monte Carlo.