Megyn Kelly, Putin, Modi

*skriptis

Jun 5, 2017, 1:01:03 PM6/5/17
https://youtu.be/BGUgcC3dbOY

Discussion about hacking.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Bharath Purohit

Jun 6, 2017, 12:12:58 AM6/6/17
Dont know about others but Modi is a fraud, pathetic piece of shit.

Check out Truthofgujarat.com to find out all truth of Modi's past.

He made fools of us indians and won the PM seat.

Shakes

Jun 6, 2017, 12:19:50 AM6/6/17
Well, the other option was Rahul Gandhi !

Bharath Purohit

Jun 6, 2017, 1:56:17 AM6/6/17
No. Other option was Arvind Kejriwal.

Bharath Purohit

Jun 6, 2017, 1:59:03 AM6/6/17
Against whom there was no charges of Corruption, no charges of Riots, no charges of snooping , no charges of Fake encounters, none of his ministers were convicted for Maas Murdering , none of his ministers were convicted for supplying arms to naxals, none of his party were caught spying for ISI etc

Shakes

Jun 6, 2017, 2:36:21 AM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:59:03 PM UTC-7, Bharath Purohit wrote:
> Against whom there was no charges of Corruption, no charges of Riots, no charges of snooping , no charges of Fake encounters, none of his ministers were convicted for Maas Murdering , none of his ministers were convicted for supplying arms to naxals, none of his party were caught spying for ISI etc

But in 2014, Kejriwal was not a PM candidate. Maybe by 2019 ?

Bharath Purohit

Jun 6, 2017, 2:41:18 AM6/6/17
Modi will sweep 2019 too. The propaganda spread by Modi's IT cell is toooo strong. Our country is going down :-(

The country which was rescued , shaped and made independent by Mahatama Gandhi is now ruled by the murderers of Mahatama Gandhi :-(

SliceAndDice

Jun 6, 2017, 7:18:46 AM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:56:17 AM UTC-4, Bharath Purohit wrote:
> No. Other option was Arvind Kejriwal.

LOL. The guy who cannot govern an Union Territory efficiently? Look at the mess he has created.

SliceAndDice

Jun 6, 2017, 7:23:36 AM6/6/17
I think he did fancy himself as a PM candidate, hence dissolved his Delhi government and ran against Modi in Varanasi. Was soundly trashed.

In 2019, I think he needs to focus on holding on to Delhi first.

Shakes

Jun 6, 2017, 3:28:54 PM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:41:18 PM UTC-7, Bharath Purohit wrote:
> Modi will sweep 2019 too. The propaganda spread by Modi's IT cell is toooo strong. Our country is going down :-(
>

> The country which was rescued , shaped and made independent by Mahatama Gandhi is now ruled by the murderers of Mahatama Gandhi :-(

I think the rot had set in long before Modi came to the scene.

"Mahatama" ? It's Mahatma.

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 8:16:42 PM6/6/17
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:54:29 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>https://youtu.be/BGUgcC3dbOY
>
>Discussion about hacking.

why these 3 men would ever give megyn kelly the time of day is beyond
me.

bob

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 8:25:25 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 12:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Shakes <kvcs...@gmail.com>
wrote:
thought bharath was indian. wow.

bob

*skriptis

Jun 6, 2017, 10:30:03 PM6/6/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
I don't know how she got there to moderate that forum, in St
Petersburg, many important guests as you see, Indian prime
minister etc.

Probably PR thing both for her network and Putin, since she's
quite famous worldwide now, after those presidential debates and
clashes with Trump. He kind of made her world star celebrity.

She interviewed Putin later, there's a clip on YouTube of course,
and this what she says of him, when being interviewed back home.

https://youtu.be/BzJSP99a4T4

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 10:37:27 PM6/6/17
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 04:18:19 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:54:29 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
>> <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>>
>>>https://youtu.be/BGUgcC3dbOY
>>>
>>>Discussion about hacking.
>>
>> why these 3 men would ever give megyn kelly the time of day is beyond
>> me.
>

>I don't know how she got there to moderate that forum, in St
> Petersburg, many important guests as you see, Indian prime
> minister etc.
>
>Probably PR thing both for her network and Putin, since she's
> quite famous worldwide now, after those presidential debates and
> clashes with Trump. He kind of made her world star celebrity.
>

>She interviewed Putin later, there's a clip on YouTube of course,
> and this what she says of him, when being interviewed back home.
>

>https://youtu.be/BzJSP99a4T4

i don't watch her, and back when i used to a little, never liked her.
don't like her any better now. she's an opportunist nothing more.

bob

jdeluise

Jun 6, 2017, 10:39:49 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 22:37:24 -0400, bob wrote:

> she's an opportunist nothing more

As is Trump

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 10:46:43 PM6/6/17
no problem with that, but he did run and win the presidency. she's
just a 2 bit change with the wind "journalist" - and not a very good
one.

you ever listen to her questions? no thought put into it, no
intelligence - just a bulldog's approach and uses what she believes is
looks to get her way through. if i were a woman i'd demand my money
back after watching her.

bob

jdeluise

Jun 6, 2017, 11:34:51 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 22:46:40 -0400, bob wrote:

> you ever listen to her questions? no thought put into it, no
> intelligence - just a bulldog's approach and uses what she believes is
> looks to get her way through.

lol... Behavior you praise in Trump of course

Shakes

Jun 7, 2017, 3:58:51 AM6/7/17
Yeah, me too. Now I have my doubts.

bob

Jun 7, 2017, 6:02:08 PM6/7/17
i don't praise trump. and when did trump ever use looks to become
president?

bob

*skriptis

Jun 7, 2017, 6:30:02 PM6/7/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
Let's not pretend?
Showing off with his own hair, not wearing glasses ever, boasting
with his hot wife, many kids and sexual offenses.

He did everything to project vitality, virility and masculinity.

But he compensated it with talking like a woman, using incoherent
and emotion based sentences.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/trump-feminine-spea
king-style-214391

In short he was the complete package.

Future historians won't be a bit surprised with his win, it will
look natural to them, just as Nadal's FO 2005 looks to us.

jdeluise

Jun 7, 2017, 6:41:50 PM6/7/17
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 00:21:01 +0200, *skriptis wrote:

> Let's not pretend?
> Showing off with his own hair, not wearing glasses ever, boasting
> with his hot wife, many kids and sexual offenses.
>

> He did everything to project vitality, virility and masculinity.
>

> But he compensated it with talking like a woman, using incoherent
> and emotion based sentences.
>
> http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/trump-feminine-spea
> king-style-214391
>

> In short he was the complete package.

Wow, you're really swooning for the man!

*skriptis

Jun 7, 2017, 7:30:03 PM6/7/17
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Is there a difference with you and "complete package" Federer?

jdeluise

Jun 7, 2017, 8:06:34 PM6/7/17
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:01:51 +0200, *skriptis wrote:

> Is there a difference with you and "complete package" Federer?

Yes... I never said it.

kaennorsing

Jun 8, 2017, 6:13:14 PM6/8/17
Op woensdag 7 juni 2017 02:16:42 UTC+2 schreef bob:

> why these 3 men would ever give megyn kelly the time of day is beyond
> me.
>
> bob

Maybe in exchange for some time at night?

bob

Jun 8, 2017, 7:43:30 PM6/8/17
like i said, why these 3 men would ever give megyn kelly the time of