Halep gone

newguy...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 1:44:26 PM6/30/15
Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

The Iceberg

Jun 30, 2015, 1:45:36 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 18:44:26 UTC+1, newguy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

NO FREAKIN WAY!!! how on earth did Halep crash out?! at least Kerber is still there.

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 1:48:06 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 1:44:26 PM UTC-4, newguy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

Kvitova, Venus, and Azarenka are her main competition (if she doesn't lose early like the past two years). The first two beat Serena in the last matches they played and have both won W multiple times. Azarenka nearly beat her the last two matches.

newguy...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 1:57:42 PM6/30/15
No way... she is not losing on grass to Azarenka. Venus is past it. And Kvitova will most likely flake out before the final. There is no stopping her.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 2:42:52 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 1:44:26 PM UTC-4, newguy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

Bouchard and Halep are no competition for Serena. Get serious. The players most likely to be a threat to Serena are Venus, Azarenka and Kvitova.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 3:00:31 PM6/30/15
Although to be honest, I doubt Venus will want to be the one to stop Serena on her CYGS path so not sure how hard she will try to beat Serena if they meet.

newguy...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 3:03:52 PM6/30/15
She helped her win the non calendar one back in 2002-2003 :)

Guypers

Jun 30, 2015, 3:29:02 PM6/30/15
Is newguy the puki ruja??

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 3:33:58 PM6/30/15
It could be Raja. He is located in Houston according to his IP address.

bob

Jun 30, 2015, 3:35:36 PM6/30/15
venus? lol

bob

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 3:40:38 PM6/30/15
Hey Raja, it is you isn't it?

All I have to do is start talking about which actresses I think are attractive and that will tell me if it is you or not. I know you would have pipe up on that subject, lol.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 3:43:24 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:

>I know you would have pipe up on that subject.

Meant to type "have to" pipe up on that subject.

bob

Jun 30, 2015, 3:47:14 PM6/30/15
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:44:25 -0700 (PDT), newguy...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

bouchard kinda a laughingstock these days.

bob

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 3:53:44 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 1:44:26 PM UTC-4, newguy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bouchard gone as well. What kind of competition is Serena getting this year?

Hey "newguy", what do you think of Sharapova here? ;)

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova/status/613417874347180032

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 4:19:37 PM6/30/15
Venus nearly took out Kvitova last year--was her toughest match.

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2015, 4:27:53 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 12:33:58 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

> It could be Raja. He is located in Houston according to his IP address.

Maybe he's working on the oil rig now with "InsideOut."

Guypers

Jun 30, 2015, 5:12:12 PM6/30/15
Curry and Hoss, wow!!

newguy...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 5:21:38 PM6/30/15
Who is this Raja? And why should I be him or her?

jdeluise

Jun 30, 2015, 6:32:32 PM6/30/15
newguy...@gmail.com writes:

> Who is this Raja? And why should I be him or her?

That's what InsideOut used to answer when asked if he was felangey!

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2015, 6:41:20 PM6/30/15
Among other things...including:

"Who is trolling, brother?"

"This felangey stuff is startin' to piss me off."

Neither of these guys are exactly expert shape-shifters. Felangey's biggest mistake was trying to create a persona that came from someplace culturally and physically very far from him, as if that would throw others off the scent. Turned out just the opposite. Raja's approach is a little different, but just as ineffective.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 8:30:00 PM6/30/15
It's Raja. He'll crack soon and fess up. ;)

TennisGuy

Jun 30, 2015, 9:03:07 PM6/30/15
Oh no, not the Rock'n Roll / List guy?
Please say no! :(

jdeluise

Jun 30, 2015, 9:19:56 PM6/30/15
Court_1 <olymp...@yahoo.com> writes:

> It could be Raja. He is located in Houston according to his IP
> address.

I had checked it too and my resources didn't say Houston. Of course it
very well still could be Raja...

Guypers

Jun 30, 2015, 9:25:57 PM6/30/15
Just inquiring is the paki, newguy is hoss, hoss and pepper!

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2015, 9:33:58 PM6/30/15
Careful...TJT will accuse you of stalking again.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 9:41:20 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 9:19:56 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:

> > It could be Raja. He is located in Houston according to his IP
> > address.
>
> I had checked it too and my resources didn't say Houston. Of course it
> very well still could be Raja...

When I looked up the posting host it said Houston. It's him.

jdeluise

Jun 30, 2015, 10:11:22 PM6/30/15
Court_1 <olymp...@yahoo.com> writes:

> When I looked up the posting host it said Houston. It's him.

Well, I looked at a couple more and I see Atlanta... shouldn't be too
hard to draw him out with some well-timed Lendl insults.

Court_1

Jun 30, 2015, 11:00:27 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 10:11:22 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:

> > When I looked up the posting host it said Houston. It's him.
>
> Well, I looked at a couple more and I see Atlanta... shouldn't be too
> hard to draw him out with some well-timed Lendl insults.

Or bait him with Sharapova pics. Or say that Graf is unattractive. Or tell him you don't think Ingrid Bergman was so beautiful. He goes nuts, lol

Gracchus

Jun 30, 2015, 11:21:27 PM6/30/15
Or to put him over the edge, a list of "Bands that Suck," topped by Led Zeppelin.

Guypers

Jun 30, 2015, 11:44:37 PM6/30/15
Raja knows about as much about Western music as whimpy does about tennis, not very much, youtube hilite clips! Oh dear!

Whisper

Jul 1, 2015, 7:55:26 AM7/1/15
At least Drew never denied his socks - 'you got me' was his usual response.

Whisper

Jul 1, 2015, 7:58:09 AM7/1/15
Just post a top 10 of grandpa rockers & leave Floyd off it.

Court_1

Jul 1, 2015, 2:18:30 PM7/1/15
Ha ha. That should do it. ;)

Look at his posts which are mostly about his two favorite punching bags--Sampras and Serena. :) It is him for sure.

Hi Raja! *waves*

Court_1

Jul 1, 2015, 2:18:59 PM7/1/15
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 7:58:09 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:

> Just post a top 10 of grandpa rockers & leave Floyd off it.

Yes.

jdeluise

Jul 1, 2015, 2:32:20 PM7/1/15
Yes, leave "Yes" off it too.

Court_1

Jul 1, 2015, 2:39:32 PM7/1/15
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 2:32:20 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:
> Court_1 > > On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 7:58:09 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:
> >
> >> Just post a top 10 of grandpa rockers & leave Floyd off it.
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Yes, leave "Yes" off it too.

Is he a "Yes" fan too?

jdeluise

Jul 1, 2015, 2:40:30 PM7/1/15
zepfloyes -> Zeppelin-Floyd-Yes

newguy...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 3:15:42 PM7/1/15
Yo, I don't like Serena... thought that was normal. I like Sampras though, great champ. I am not this Raja guy. You are welcome to believe whatever you like.