OT: all this time...

bob

Jun 22, 2017, 8:08:21 PM6/22/17
...i thought germany was a free and democratic country. glad max
educated me before my trip! i think i better bring protection.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 23, 2017, 12:46:21 PM6/23/17
If you want to worship Hitler Palestine is indeed a better place.

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jun 23, 2017, 2:43:18 PM6/23/17
Max is your references and source of knowledge?

The Iceberg

Jun 23, 2017, 3:08:59 PM6/23/17
Max and Raja want to live in a world where the govt ban stupid old books and you get locked up just just because they disagree with your opinion.

Gracchus

Jun 23, 2017, 3:33:09 PM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 12:08:59 PM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:

> Max and Raja want to live in a world where the govt ban stupid old books and you get locked up just just because they disagree with your opinion.

Banning books is really stupid. In most anyplace but N. Korea it's impossible to enforce in the modern world anyway. As the character in "V for Vendetta" said, you can't kill an idea. That cuts both ways for good and bad ones.

bob

Jun 23, 2017, 7:25:03 PM6/23/17
is reading mein kampft worshipping hitler?

or is burying one's head in the sand and pretending that a lone madman
destroyed righteous germany the correct viewpiont?

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 24, 2017, 9:47:20 AM6/24/17
Actually I know not a single person who says this.
However, I know many Americans who even today suggest that slavery was not such a bad thing!

> bob

BTW, that you and this Iceberg dummy aren't even capable of spelling this Hitler book's title correctly speaks volumes.

Max

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 7:50:16 PM6/27/17
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 1:25:03 AM UTC+2, bob wrote:

>> >If you want to worship Hitler Palestine is indeed a better place.
>>
>> is reading mein kampft worshipping hitler?
>>
>> or is burying one's head in the sand and pretending that a lone madman
>> destroyed righteous germany the correct viewpiont?
>
>Actually I know not a single person who says this.
>However, I know many Americans who even today suggest that slavery was not such a bad thing!

i know not a single american who says that.

>> bob
>
>BTW, that you and this Iceberg dummy aren't even capable of spelling this Hitler book's title correctly speaks volumes.

i think i'll read it while on the train to berchtesGADEN.
:-)

bob

Gracchus

Jun 27, 2017, 7:57:43 PM6/27/17
Great idea! Then afterward you can discuss it with locals at the Biergärten. Maybe Merkel will even be there.

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 9:18:29 PM6/27/17
that was my plan. read, and have group chat along the way.

bob

*skriptis

Jun 28, 2017, 2:01:03 AM6/28/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
A book club. ;)

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

stephenJ

Jun 28, 2017, 5:21:43 PM6/28/17
On 6/23/2017 6:24 PM, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:46:20 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:
>
>> On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 2:08:21 AM UTC+2, bob wrote:
>>> ...i thought germany was a free and democratic country. glad max
>>> educated me before my trip! i think i better bring protection.
>>>
>>> bob
>
>> If you want to worship Hitler Palestine is indeed a better place.
>
> is reading mein kampft worshipping hitler?
Is it really a crime to read Mein Kampft in Germany? Seriously?

---